Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1250860 times)

Khryztal

Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #840 on: July 27, 2010, 11:05:36 PM »
Hello, I'm Khryztal! I have been playing Sims 3 since it first came out. I joined this forum because what I could read, gave me great hints for playing. I am trying to experience everything in the game ranging from jobs, to collecting. I have played Sims 1 and 2 also, but I prefer Sims 3 over all. I am hoping to learn more, and share what I know with everybody.  ;D

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #841 on: July 27, 2010, 11:08:51 PM »
Hi Khryztal, welcome to the forums.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

jocelina

« Reply #842 on: July 30, 2010, 12:57:08 PM »
Hi all, I'm Jocelina.

I joined this forum because I realized that 99.9% of the time when I Googled for an answer to a Sims 3-related question, an article from Carl's Guides would show up at the top of the page, and would have the answer(s) I needed, and the forums seem to be equally helpful and awesome.  I look forward to learning more interesting tidbits about The Sims 3 and meeting other people who share my fondness for the game.

Hope everyone is having a happy Friday! :)

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #843 on: July 30, 2010, 04:47:57 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Jocelina!

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #844 on: July 30, 2010, 10:38:52 PM »

I joined this forum because I realized that 99.9% of the time when I Googled for an answer to a Sims 3-related question, an article from Carl's Guides would show up at the top of the page, and would have the answer(s) I needed

That's how it was with me Jocelina, even before the forum, when I googled for an answer most time I got directed to the guide, so I figured I should just bookmark the page and cut out the google search.

Norma
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline Mikeyspoons

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #845 on: July 30, 2010, 10:54:00 PM »
Hi,
I'm Mike and I joined this forum because I have found the guides of great interest and help =]
I also enjoy reading about the goings on in the forums, some of the articles are just great to read, helpful, intresting and also amusing =]
So thats me =D
Hope everyone has been having a good weekend so far =]

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #846 on: July 31, 2010, 12:04:11 AM »
Hi Mike and welcome to our Forum!  I'm glad you've found the Guide to be helpful.  Enjoy yourself on the Forum!  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Happytime

• Townie
  • "There you have it, there it is." ~Buckaroo Banzai
« Reply #847 on: July 31, 2010, 12:38:16 AM »
Hey there everyone! *Happytime Waves Cheerfully!*  :)

I stumbled on Carl's Sims3 Guide a while back (hmm ... I guess about a month after World Adventures came out) looking for help and information on nectar-making.

I've found the Guide a fantastic resource in playing the Sims3 ever since, and would like to thank all the folks involved in establishing it, and keeping it running.

I've read quite a bit here on the forums as well, not enough to consider myself "trolling" but enough to get a feel for the community. Most of the time, it's been a pleasure to read the comments and questions that have been presented here, as well as the civil tone that takes place in the discussions.

It's MY pleasure to be here, THANK YOU ALL very much for your efforts here. I think Carl's Sims3 Guide's is the finest Sims3 help and information site on the intarwebz, and this is one of the nicest forums I've seen as well.

Regards, and I'll see you around!

-- Happytime

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #848 on: July 31, 2010, 02:58:28 AM »
Welcome to the forum Mike and Happytime.  Yea, we kind of grow on people.  Have fun and enjoy the forum.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Blanchflower

• Occult
« Reply #849 on: July 31, 2010, 05:14:42 AM »
Hi everyone. Basically, I joined this forum to give new ideas on how to make the guide better. In fact, I have been reading the guide for the past one year, but only now did I decide to join in!

:)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #850 on: July 31, 2010, 07:00:56 AM »
Welcome to our Forum, Blanchflower!  Sounds like you've been reading the Guide since day one.  Carl loves to hear new ideas and suggestions, too.  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Beddy_Boop

• Townie
  • Concerto No. 2 (3rd Movement) - F. Seitz
« Reply #851 on: August 03, 2010, 06:14:10 PM »
Hi, my name is Bailey! I am new to the forum and just decided to drop in. I've only played the Sims 3, so kind of a newbie here ;D I also have the World Adventures Expansion! I've used the guide for reference many a time before, but only recently used this website. This is my first post, so yay!

Leto85

« Reply #852 on: August 03, 2010, 06:31:40 PM »
Hi, my name is Bailey! I am new to the forum and just decided to drop in. I've only played the Sims 3, so kind of a newbie here ;D I also have the World Adventures Expansion! I've used the guide for reference many a time before, but only recently used this website. This is my first post, so yay!

And I'm pretty sure it won't be your last. ;) Welcome to the forum Bailey.

Offline Swede1992

• Watcher
« Reply #853 on: August 03, 2010, 08:51:42 PM »
Man back from vacation and new people are flooding in! ;D

Let's see so I don't miss anybody... Welcome Loremea, Khryztal, Jocelina, Mike, Happytime, Blanchflower and Bailey! *Sigh, that was a mouth full* ;)
Welcome to the forum everybody!
Manbearpig simply wants to get you. I'm super cereal. - Al Gore :)
There is no absolute truth, but the Forum Rules still come pretty close. Pay them a visit.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #854 on: August 03, 2010, 08:54:35 PM »
Swede, welcome back.

anything