Author Topic: Candyd's Sims 4 mods  (Read 13265 times)

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
Re: Candyd's Sims 4 mods
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2017, 05:40:46 PM »
Released : Underweight teens fix - Natural metabolism part 1/3

This mod fixes the high metabolism issues specific to teenage sims, which cause them to lose too much weight and become severely underweight with time.
This is an XML tuning mod. This mod can work alone, but works best when installed with the two other parts of the Natural Metabolism mod.

Available on Mod the Sims.

Released : Balanced calories - Natural metabolism part 2/3

This mod fixes the issue that causes sims to inevitably gain weight with all foods on long term. Some foods such as salad now allow sims that eat them to progressively lose weight. A balanced and diversified diet made of both high and low calorie foods will allow sims to stabilize their weight naturally, just like in reality.
This is an XML tuning mod. This mod can work alone, but works best when installed with the two other parts of the Natural Metabolism mod.

Released : Retuned metabolism - two flavors - Natural metabolism part 3/3

This mod slows down muscle and weight changes induced by exercise, so that sims won't experience brutal weight and muscle mass changes, and will see their weight and muscle evolve progressively and naturally with time.
This is an XML tuning mod. This mod can work alone, but works best when installed with the two other parts of the Natural Metabolism mod. The 2 flavors conflict with each another, install only one.

Offline Candyd

• Occult
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2017, 04:18:23 PM »
Update : all my mods have been checked and are compatible with the latest patch (1.28).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Candyd

• Occult
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2017, 09:06:48 PM »
Released : Sims 3 inspired lifespans for the Sims 4 - 6 flavors

This mod reproduces the Sims 3 lifespans in the Sims 4, with short, medium, normal, long and epic options available, and adds a realistic option based on a custom lifespan from the NRaas website.
This is an XML tuning mod. The 6 flavors conflict with each another, use only one at a time. You can alternate flavors between gaming sessions though.

Offline Candyd

• Occult
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2017, 06:51:37 PM »
Update : the latest patch (1.29) broke 3 of my mods including Balanced Calories and Retuned metabolism. Please don't download them and don't use them until they're updated. I'll update them as soon as I can.

Offline Candyd

• Occult
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2017, 07:31:48 PM »
All mods are now up-to-date ! Please install their updates if you're using them.

Offline Candyd

• Occult
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2017, 06:48:11 PM »
I was working on new mods and improvements for mods that hopefully will be released in the future. But now I need to take a break from modding, because my 4-legged best friend has incurable cancer, I need to be there for him as long as he's with me, and I don't have any joy or energy for modding right now. I'll still update my mods as long as I have enough remaining energy for it, but I certainly won't be releasing new stuff for a while. You can keep posting your suggestions for mods and mod improvements though, I'll keep reading them so it can give me new ideas when I'm back.

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2017, 03:11:45 PM »
@Candyd So sorry to hear about your pet.  Hope he's with you for longer than expected and the days are full of happy moments.

Thank you for the update to Balanced calories, that and Drink, Drank, Drunk are ones I love to use. 

Hugs.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Candyd

• Occult
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2017, 07:51:56 PM »
Thank you @HelenP , I hope the same for him too. I want him to be happy more than everything else. Sadly we never have enough time to say goodbye when it's time for our family and friends to go.

Offline CoffeeMeNow

• Nooboo
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2017, 11:00:36 AM »
Hello I'm a Sims Veteran but a new modder. No clue what I'm doing. I dont even know how to do the MC Command or Base thing. Could use some help. Like modding for dummies.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2017, 06:01:26 PM »
@CoffeeMeNow this post here click has a lot of general info which should be some help. Maybe start with just downloading one mod to get to grips with how to download/install etc and once you understand the process then try more/bigger mods etc. Welcome to the forum!  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2017, 03:13:17 PM »
@Candyd I hope your beloved fur-kid is still hanging in there? Our eldest is on the verge of the abyss herself, so, I feel for you! If you ever need me to play test mods for you, just holla. I don't play as often as many people here, but, I do try and play my butt off when I do play.
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

anything