Author Topic: Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest: Whistle While You Twerk [Completed 03/05/2018]  (Read 179247 times)

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
Re: Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest: Day One (What Horse?) (03/03)
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2017, 09:37:56 PM »
I laughed at Salim trying to protect himself. What? You're a popular guy! I'm glad he and Caleb are both in, but I'm curious now to find out who ... wait a minute, Yuki and Yukio? I give up. You win.

Best of luck to all three contenders!
The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest: What a Rolling Stone Doesn't Gather (03/04)
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2017, 05:46:34 AM »
@wfgodot
I'm glad you like Serena. I'm wondering if she somehow managed to curse my first RDC attempt so she could leap out from My Library and marry Caleb (again).
You are such a riot! Yes, Yukio managed to rub your hypothetical disapproval in my face and guilt me into building him a home. He thanks you and is considering a billboard--plaques are so commonplace these days!
When Daniela's nooboo ages up, let's look at a collage comparing the toddler portraits of Moss #1 and #2.  :-)

@PeregrineTook
I'm so happy that my restart might result in your sharing your new RDC. I'm so impatient to see  what hilarity you have in store for us!

@KRae
Thank you for the welcome and for letting me know that green is your favorite color.
I'm going to take more time with the Mansion Barons on this second attempt so I've chosen their helpers accordingly.

@Whirligig
I was so puzzled why Daniela and Salim couldn't try for baby until I took a good look at his bedroom. I dunno, maybe he has insecurity issues and likes to sleep next to the wall?
And yes, absolutely--Yukio and Yuki.
I didn't understand what you meant by your giving up and my winning?

1.1 Daniela Dinero (1/3): What A Rolling Stone Doesn't Gather

Week 1/Sunday

Daniela: Not long after arriving on her lot in eastern Newcrest, Serena the vampire wannabe phones to chat.
I guess she and I can be friendly rivals for the time being.

Serena: So, get this! The second I arrive here, a very nice-looking guy in a pink shirt shows up at my lot and stares at me while I phone to join the Scientist career.
Daniela: Cut to the chase, girl. Are you interested or not?

Serena: Not. There's a sim I married in a different save file and I'm going to try to revive the romance!
What's Sergio doing all the way over there from Windenburg Island?

Daniela: Looking across the street from my lot in southern Newcrest, I get a big surprise.
There's a fellow who looks exactly like the pink-shirted guy that Serena told me about.

It's so odd! I wonder if the game senses who my favorite spouse candidates are, like the way Caleb was the first to visit Serena during my tournament challenge last week.

Daniela: Although Salim has already joined the Writer career, I am hoping to buy Connections before I start working.
So, here we are at the Stargazer Lounge to date, flirt, and socialize with each other.

Salim: Yes, if you must know, I've been skulking around eastern Newcrest ever since Watchette left us this afternoon.
But I'm not happy that Serena Zanna would phone to rat me out like that! *looks upset

Daniela: When I finally get Salim to lighten up and enjoy our date, Mila Munch introduces herself and proceeds to get up in our business.
Salim: Darling, it's very hard to flirt with you when that lady keeps intercepting my socials and changing the subject!
Daniela: Tonight marks my very first Mean social as I tell Mila to get lost. Sheesh!

Salim: I see that you are always green and sometimes mean, but I'm still keen
To marry you. Will you be mine, Daniela?
Daniela: You are the only man I would ever want to live with forever, Salim. But please, don't quit your day job!
You have no future whatsoever as an MC.

Daniela: I'm torn between moving ahead with Soulmates or trying for a gold-medal wedding party. But I decide to ask Salim to elope!
Have you noticed that the most time-consuming requirement for founders and heirs has been maxing a career?
I need to join a career!

Salim: Watchette is so impressed by my versifying that she forgets to take a wedding shot with confetti.

Monday

Daniela: I've almost enough points to buy Connections!
Salim: Because I'm Lazy, my immediate goal is to buy the Carefree trait.
Daniela: Before trying for three gold-medal dates, Salim and I take a break to explore our neighborhood (while grubbing for points).

Daniela: By 1 pm, we've enjoyed three gold-medal dates and, thanks to Connections, I join the Painter career at Level 4.

Salim: As a Writer, I don't really need to Work Hard; I just need to stay in this career.
So Watchette convinces me to buy Marketable and Creative Visionary instead of Carefree for now.

Daniela: Feeling Very Flirty, I begin my daily task by starting three Flirty paintings.
I can complete these emotional paintings for the Painter aspiration at another time. No reason to waste my Flirty mood, right?

Salim: My daily task requires reading, and I'd like to read up on Vampire Lore.
Daniela: Oh yes! With that Count Vlad roaming the streets at night, we'll sleep better with garlic wards.

Salim: By the way, dearest. Aren't you aspiring to become a Mansion Baron?
No offense, love, but this place is even uglier than my old apartment. And that's saying a lot!

Daniela (sighs): I know, I know. Watchette and I have been trying to decide on our helpers.
What difficulty level should I choose, Salim? Easy or Hard mode?

Salim: Explain what your choices are, Daniela.
Daniela: I won't invite the Free Spirits (Ulrike Faust & Maaike Haas) to avoid boring our readers.
Easy Mode = The Landgraabs. They'd bring $85,000 in cold, hard cash plus everything in their blinged-out Affluista Mansion
Hard Mode = The Bheedas. They'd bring only $3,200 but have lots of cash-earning potential (Arun = L4 Writing, Jesminder = L5 Painting).
Plus, their nooboo would be around the same age as ours.

Daniela: We'd probably insta-complete Mansion Baron with the Landgraabs.
But wouldn't you share more in common with the Bheeda family? What do you think?

Salim: As you might guess from my family name, my family hails from Benali Village in the Nadia district of West Bengal, India.
It's a small village of nearly 5,000 villagers in slightly less than 1,000 households.
On the other hand, I believe Arun and Jesminder Bheeda trace their ancestry to Gujarat on the opposite coast of India.

So, the Bheedas and I don't share an Indian dialect or regional cuisine. Still, it would be great fun to live in an all-vegetarian household!

And we could all go on a retreat to that new ashram in Granite Falls!

Salim: Look at us, we have so much in common!
Arun: I know! Not only do we wear the same cool shoes but we're both Level 4 Video Gaming!
Daniela: Fans of the bandaged piglet will be happy to see that it survived the move to Newcrest!

Salim: It's the moment of truth, Arun! Will you or won't you?
Arun: How could I not? I phoned my wife and we're both so touched that you and Daniela are willing to go vegetarian for us!

Tuesday

It's a little past midnight when I drop by San Myshuno to see if the produce stall's open.
Luckily, I'm able to buy 18 carrots here before my third trimester!
And now off to the Willow Creek art museum to earn more points from Painter Extraordinaire.

Arun: Choosing us instead of the Landgraabs makes the challenge harder for the Mansion Baron founder.
I keep telling myself that whenever I start feeling demoralized by this awful room décor and cheap office chair!
Salim: Oh c'mon, Arun! You've seen the images of how this writing room turned out before, right?
We'll be swimming in cash in no time!
Arun: I certainly hope so, especially since I quit my Tech Guru job to join you at Walrus Books!

Salim: Watchette, do we have no money? Is it really out of the question to cheer this room up a little?
As soon you both reach Tier III of Bestselling Author, I'll turn this room into paradise on Earth.

Daniela: The instant I see Jesminder, I realize I should have bought carrots or strawberries for her as well.
Apparently, she will go into labor a mere hour after I do!

Wednesday

Jesminder: My gosh, Daniela, you are absolutely huge and you look ecstatic!
Daniela: Why yes, today I earned my first promotion and tonight I will meet my nooboo!

Daniela: When our husbands come home, Jesminder and I decide to throw a dinner party.
I want a gold medal for one of my requirements. Jesminder hopes to complete both the Master Mixologist and Master Chef aspirations.
Jesminder: The party starts out innocently enough…a little dancing, dinner, telling jokes.

But by the time we reach silver-medal status, both Jesminder and I have gone into labor and feel Very Uncomfortable.
But we stick it out and earn a gold medal. (Sorry for the walls-down shot.)

Daniela: I go alone to the hospital, accompanied only by Salim.
We return home to find that evil vampire running by.
Salim: Don't worry, dear. I made a few garlic braids yesterday afternoon.

Daniela: The one on your left is our son. He's a greenboo, so we've named him Moss.
Jesminder: Our son is on your right. We've named him Krishna.
It feels so strange to leave the bassinets indoors but, alas, the Dineros lack a rooftop patio!

Initially, Moss doesn't seem happy at all about being picked up and cuddled.
If you stare hard enough, you can almost see the beginnings of the tragic eyebrows.

Salim: C'mon, little Moss. You can give us a smile, can't you?
That's my boy! You're going to become a true charmer, for real!

Author's Note

You have surely already figured this out, but I claim no familiarity or expertise with the cultural diversity that is India, except perhaps an amateur's love of the various Indian cuisines and a personal fascination with the birthplace of Buddhism.

I thought it would be fun to try and give the household of the Mansion Baron founder a different flavor. If you notice that I've made a cultural faux pas or otherwise unintentionally offensive comment, please shoot me a PM.

Speaking of curry, does anyone else love the manga "Addicted to Curry"? It's a (Japanese) manga that explores the variations of curry cuisine from South to Southeast Asia. But I digress...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alex

• Occult
Re: Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest: What a Rolling Stone Doesn't Gather (03/04)
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2017, 08:42:25 AM »
Yay, you're back! And so are Moss and his eyebrows :) *ships Mossimo 2.0*

I love your new founders - best of luck to all of them (and you).

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2017, 11:33:32 AM »
I'm having a giggle fest reading this! You do have a way Now, I'm going to have to go read about this challenge to see what it's all about. Might have to try it.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2017, 11:39:43 AM »
Little Moss has a built-in wingman!  Or maybe the young baby Bheeda will become a very skilled spouse for one of the other bloodlines?
Not gonna lie, I rather enjoyed that this update started with my girl Serena even though it was Daniela's week.  Team Serena!

Offline wfgodot

• ello beastie
  • Occult
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2017, 05:25:09 PM »
I meant to thank you for showing Hiroshi, but I was on my phone so of course I forgot 90% of what I wanted to say :P
He looks awesome.  I hope you at least save him for another challenge?

Oh Salim.  What a nice rap.  Interesting house.

I'm glad you went with the Bheeda's, I can't wait to see the new Moss and his friend Krishna aged up.
Add "maice" on Origin.
Behren Blog

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2017, 08:51:16 PM »
Nice choice with the Bheedas. I agree, the Landgraabs would make this almost too easy, so it's probably more fun to go with a bit of a challenge. I think you'll still be able to complete mansion baron before Daniela reaches the top of her career, and the Bheedas seem like fun!

Welcome, Moss 2.0! I'm so excited for this! :)
The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest: Much-Needed Renovations
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2017, 10:21:19 PM »
@Alex
Thank you for wishing me luck. I hope I have a better grasp of the rules this time.
The founders thank you for the compliment!

@JudesSims
I'm really happy that you got some giggles from this silly story!
I'd never played a rotational game so had been avoiding this challenge for two years, haha. But I'm enjoying all the variations and possibilities. I'll be checking your blog to see if you start one! *winks

@PeregrineTook
I have no plans for Krishna at the moment. I'm just going to wait and see how he turns out.
Serena thanks you for your favoritism! Isn't it hilarious that Sergio's turned into such a stalker?

@wfgodot
I'm glad Hiroshi meets with your approval! When you hadn't mentioned him last time, we were worried that he disappointed you. He takes after his father Sergio 100%.
Thanks for your half-hearted comment about Daniela's house, LOL. To be honest, I don't really like building a little bit at a time; I prefer to save up then go to town, hehe.
Thank you for supporting the Bheedas. Both Arun and Jesminder have been pretty awesome so far!

@Whirligig
Yes! Another vote of support for the Bheedas. Apart from the need to complete all the move-out requirements, I hope I can find something fun to do with this household.
And I've also realized anew that, yes, gardening is a great source of income…

1.2 Daniela Dinero (2/3): Much-Needed Renovations

Week 1/Thursday

Arun: This morning, first Salim then I reach Tier III of Bestselling Author.
After we publish all the novels we'd been hoarding so far, Watchette starts building...finally!

Salim: Um, what kind of house is this, Watchette?
I spent several enjoyable hours this morning, browsing through breathtaking images of traditional South Indian homes.
But I don't really understand it, so this is my special W.K. architectural style.

Salim: W.K. architectural style? I've never heard of that before. What does it mean?
Who Knows? Actually, I made a skylight but couldn't figure out who to place roofing around it, then I just gave up. Whatever.

On the plus side, there's this cute little corner with the elephant topiary or whatever it's called.

And the Writing Room gets an overhaul.

Salim: Hmmph, I'd hardly call this "paradise on Earth."
Arun: Awww, don't be that way, Salim! We got the most expensive wall paper and flooring!
Salim: I guess we'll just have to wait for the Comfort +7 chairs, eh?

Hey, you two! Less yakking, more writing! You gotta really want those nicer chairs!

Daniela: Watchette's heart is breaking over our garden, though!
No dragonfruit, no cowplant, no scientist, no grafting….what is this world coming to!?

Salim: We briefly consider inviting our gardener to move in, but decide against it.

Arun: Just call me Mr. Versatility! I've started reading a Gardening skill book.
I mean, it's not enough that I switched careers and aspirations!
But it's cool. I'm a vegetarian--gardening is where it's at!

Jesminder: I love both these portraits of Daniela, but they're worth under $2,000 each.
I'll just have to try again!

How are you doing out here, Arun?
Arun: Well, I'm Level 4 Gardening now so only one more level and I can start grafting!
Are we going to go fishing for cowberries anytime soon?

And yes, Sergio, we've noticed you walking back and forth over there. Don't be pathetic, okay? Your time will come, dude!

Moss: It's never too early to practice my tragic look.

Friday

Jesminder: After yesterday's renovations, our kitchen-dining area has a new look.
Arun: And we even have a sunken area with skylight for our hookah, I mean, bubble blower.
Daniela: I think the time is ripe for another party, folks!

Daniela: My house party is going along just fine when we get stuck on the "Eat cake 0/4" goal.
It's usually a really easy goal but it just won't trigger.
Even after I "Call to meal" using the cake, everyone keeps going to the fridge to eat something else instead.

After Salim, Jesminder, Arun, and I have eaten what feels like two cake slices each, the party finally earns its gold medal.

Daniela: Look who celebrates his birthday soon after my house party!
Moss: Oh yeah, I'm ready to rock and roll!

Jesminder: We get our son's birthday notice before Moss is even finished ageing up!
Arun: What a blessing Moss and Krishna are so close in age.

Salim: Here's a collage with both my boys.
Apparently, Moss 2.0 wouldn't oblige the Watchette with a pout but he's adorable just the same.

What are you doing, Arun? Does that mean what I think it means? Dare I hope?

Arun: You are looking at Mr. Versatility with Level 5 Gardening!
Ooooh, there's so much grafting for you to do, dear Arun!

Author's Notes

Since it's the night before switching households, I'm ending this update here so I can focus on the toddlers and their skill training.

Current Status

Founder: Daniela Dinero
*Completed Requirements
  Mansion Baron: Tier I

*Incomplete Requirements
  Portrait: Not yet
  Reward traits: Need Frugal
  Gold-medal parties: Need one more
  Mansion Baron: Tiers II through IV
  Career: Patron of Arts (5)

Gen2 Heir: Moss Dinero
Toddler skills: None

Coming Next: Moss and Krishna, Being Adorable (hehe)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest: Much-Needed Renovations
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2017, 11:28:28 PM »
Awwww, little Moss is a cutie!
The gardener's cute too.  Maybe keep her in mind for a future vampire spouse, perhaps?  They need a garden, after all.

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2017, 11:30:03 PM »
Way to go, Dineros, nice, productive first week. Just to let you know, at least in my game at the moment, there's a bug with cuttings. If you take them off the lot where you made them, they lose their plant type data (my poor vamps, dang cherry trees wouldn't grow and cutting just killed the first one so we had to start all over with a second, grr). Seems like you've got the MB bloodlines down to a science. Can't wait for the boys' toddler cuteness.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2017, 11:53:01 PM »
Aww I like both Moss's and while the new one does seem to know he's supposed to pout I'm sure he'll figure it out! 

I also really like the house and just find out (thanks to you) that I'm a big fan of the WK Style just didn't know it.

I like the little hookah lounge near the kitchen too.  The skylight it just depends on the type of roofing you want really!

@dontmindme Cherries can at least be bought from City Living if you have it?  And yeah that bug has been hitting everyone sadly.  I can't even take cuttings off snapdragons that are in the neighborhood while I'm on home lot.  So I just plant everything on my lawn now!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest: The Dineros' Last-Minute Hustling
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2017, 12:05:47 PM »
@PeregrineTook
I had no idea how Arun would work out for gardening, so the Dinero garden is off to a very late start, sadly.
That's a great tip about the gardener! My sims need to visit all the community lots and generate more NPCs, in fact.

@dontmindme
My previous chapter only covered up to Friday night, so the Dineros had 24+ hours to make more headway with their money-making. :-)
So sorry to hear about your cherry cutting! The grafting bug you mention has actually been around since late last year.
I do like Ricalynn--bring the fruit/veggies home to plant and grow in the family garden before taking cuttings.
Lol, I wouldn't say I've got Mansion Baron "down," especially after waiting too long to start grafting the garden plants.
Otherwise, having the Bheedas in the house has been great fun.

@Ricalynn
I've started to conclude that new Moss just isn't a pouter. He's constantly all smiles and sunshine. Not complaining!
About the skylight, I think I need to see how other simmers handle skylights and roofing. For now, though, the house just needs to be worth $350k at one point…

@Alex
Nooooo, the garden was heart-breaking! Though the founder managed to acquire most of the plants (except a few rare ones and Outdoor Retreat herbs), the household had no one who could graft.
I was trying something different with the Dineros by not obsessing over the garden right away. At least I know now that "something different" didn’t' work for the Dineros, nor for me.

1.3 Daniela Dinero (3/3): Hustling Up to the Last Minute

Weel 1Friday

Krishna: Sheesh, we're finally able to walk and we have only one full day before the end of the week!
Arun: At least you're not stuck in the bassinets for two weeks!

Moss: Uncle Arun, why does Watchette keep asking me to pout!?
My winning smile isn't good enough?

Saturday

Salim: It's an outing for the guys of the house! Let's go fishing!
Arun: We have the great idea to take the boys with us, then realize there's nothing for them to do at the fishing spot.
Plus the dock's too far from any potty facilities.

Daniela: Mamas to the rescue!
Jesminder: We bring blocks, toys, and toddler books!

Salim: Hey, Arun! You know what?
Arun: No, what?
Salim: Did you know we also wear the same type of pants?
Arun: Wow, fancy that…
Salim: You know what else, Arun?
Arun: No, what else?
Salim: You and I spend more time together than we spend with our wives. Strange, right?
Arun: It's rather depressing, now that you mention it...

Moss (sighs): Mama so's serious about reading to us that she's ruining the story!
Krishna (whispers): Hey, Moss! Is it okay that we sit inside without ordering anything to drink?

Daniela and the boys are at a café, so why are you grilling fruit, Jesminder?
Jesminder: The boys need to start out eating properly. I don't want them eating pastries and cakes!

Krishna: Did we get kicked out of the café, Moss?
Moss: I don't think so. We probably came over here to eat. Krishna, your mum's very pretty and her stories are fun!

Salim: How long do we need to keep fishing, anyway? It was kinda fun at first, but…Hey, look! My first cowberry!
Arun: And I just caught my second dragonfruit. Salim, my friend, I believe we are done here!

Jesminder: The little boys got really sleepy while waiting for Salim and Arun to stop fishing.
Moss: Grrrrrrr…
Salim: I'm going to pretend not to notice how mad Moss is and hope the storm passes.

Jesminder: Krishna is so tired that he's beyond angry and just feels sad.

Arun: What? Only a distant shot of my back? Where's the shot of me and the fabulous work I've done in the garden?

Moss: What!? No bedtime story, Papa?

Daniela: Tonight's the night we switch houses, but it's been a great day for me!
At work, I get promoted to Level 6 Imaginative Imagist (Painter)
At home, I continue working on Painter Extraordinaire while I finish my daily work task.
Then, voila! Maxing the painting skill nets me enough points to buy my fourth trait, Frugal.

Arun: It's very close to the time for switching households.
Since I'm getting the garden in shape, however, I talk everyone into a quick trip to Granite Falls.
Salim: We stay at Forest Manor (by MaxisCreator_01) for the toddlers' sake.
Jesminder: Thank Carl for that. I worked tonight and don't really feel like roughing it.

Arun: Wow, look how close our rental villa is to that fishing spot!
Daniela: We're definitely coming back here to spend a few days when the boys are older!
Salim: And don't forget about that ashram in the Deep Woods!

Moss: Who needs to pout when you ooze charm like I do?

Salim: It's been wonderful to have Arun living with us, Watchette! He's such an asset!
Yes, I agree. He's already at the last tier of both Bestselling Author and Freelance Botanist.
Salim: Let's think of some way to show the Bheedas how much they're appreciated!

Salim: Come here, you lovely little rainbow fireflies!
Daniela: My husband might not have the versatility of Arun but he's done very well, too.
He's written his three bestsellers and just waiting for enough publishing income to unleash some Books of Life.

Daniela: And let's not forget our incredible Jesminder!
She's already completed Master Mixologist and, after one more promotion, will complete Master Chef, too.
Jesminder: Thanks for throwing those parties this week, Daniela. They really helped out!
Daniela: And since you're also at the last tier of Painter Extraordinaire, I want to mentor you in Painting in Week 2.

Red ghost: I'm absolutely livid! Why can't I catch a crab? It's the only item missing from my fish collection!
Forest Ranger: Have you tried placing crab pots at the northern fishing spot in the National Park?
Ghost: Oh, please! I'm dead, not stupid! Even I know that I can only use crab pots in Stardew Valley!

Daniela: At this point, I've completed two out of Mansion Baron's four tiers.
In the hope of boosting our home's value, I've used only the most expensive flooring.
Besides the basics, we haven't started on the interior décor yet. And we'll eventually remodel part of the painting area for toddler/child skilling.

It's a truly odd-looking house on the outside, but very spacious and comfortable on the inside.

Daniela: We have three main objectives for next week:
   • Help Moss max all his toddler skills
   • Complete the Mansion Baron Aspiration
   • Reach Level 9 in the Patron of the Arts career (we can dream, right?)

Once Jesminder reaches Level 8 Chef, she'll quit her mixologist job and paint full-time.
Combined with Salim and Arun's publishing income, we hope to earn enough for more renovations and a Dinero Museum.

And now we bid farewell to the Dineros. See you in two weeks!

Week 1 Status: Dinero Line

Founder: Daniela Dinero
*Completed Requirements
   Reward traits: Connections, Pro Slacker, Carefree, Frugal
   Mansion Baron: Tiers I and II

*Incomplete Requirements
  Gold-medal parties: Dinner party, House party (need one more party)
  Portrait: Not yet.
  Mansion Baron: Tiers III and IV
  Career: Patron of Arts (6)

Gen2 Heir: Moss Dinero
Toddler skills: Potty L2, Thinking L2

Up next: Week 1 with Yukio Soma, Restauranteur

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest: The Dineros' Last-Minute Hustling (03/05)
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2017, 11:31:10 PM »
What a wonderful way to introduce your main characters and then as I continue to read, I become so invested in not only the founder.. but everyone that lives with her too!! Your screenshots are wonderful and your building is very clever.. you have motivated me to look at this challenge again.. perhaps I need to give it another go!  ;D Great writing @oshizu

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
Re: Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest: The Dineros' Last-Minute Hustling (03/05)
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2017, 03:17:44 AM »
Salim: You and I spend more time together than we spend with our wives. Strange, right?
Arun: It's rather depressing, now that you mention it...
Nonsense! This is a Behren level bromance, this right here. Ignore the girls altogether and just focus on the boys and their sons. ;) They make a great pair!

Congrats on getting so much done in week one! Level 6 already for Daniela is nothing to sneeze at, even with connections. :) I'm rooting for you to get to level 9 next week. :)

Poor little Moss 2.0 - he has so much to live up to, and he just wants the chance to be his own person, doesn't he? I'll buy your winning grin, Moss. :)
The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

anything