Author Topic: That's Quite an Achievement!  (Read 11051 times)

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
That's Quite an Achievement!
« on: March 09, 2017, 08:38:28 AM »
That's Quite an Achievement!

Goal
We're revisiting a simple challenge from two years ago where players try and grab as many achievement points as they can in the allotted time.

General Challenge Rules
The General Challenge Rules always apply. If applicable, exceptions will be noted below.

Specific Challenge Rules
  • Create 1 Young Adult Sim -- Sim cannot be a Vampire, but other Vampires can be in the game.
  • Remember to play your file on Short Lifespan.
  • No limitations on household additions or moving.
  • If your original Sim dies then you are done with the challenge. Post in this thread that you are DNF.
  • Bowling content is not allowed as it comes out after the challenge begins.
    • The team is requiring all participants to write down all achievements and their value to make sure everything adds up if questions arise.
    • This challenge concludes when your original Sim ages up to Adult.

Scoring

Achievement Points — When your Sim ages up to Adult, immediately pause your game and go to Options > Achievements and note your total score accumulated. Please take a screenshot indicating the amount in case the challenge team needs verification. Do not include the screenshot when you post your score in this thread.

Ch-Ch-Changes
    The team does not want to edit and make changes to the ruleset once this event goes live, but we may have to. If an exploit is brought to our attention or we discover something else we reserve the right to ask affected players to redo their effort.

Have Questions?
    Please think hard before you ask in the challenge thread because it may be strategy. What you may consider an innocent question could cause another player to go — “oh, I did not think of doing that.” It’s always safer to PM everyone on the team (Metro, ratchie, MarianT, LenaLJ, and Trip) for clarifications. Thanks.

And the Winner is...
    After this event has closed everyone is encouraged to discuss how they approached the event, but the winner especially is expected to do so in detail.

This Event is Now Closed

Player                            Achievement Points       
    LenaLJ2575
    Alex2555
    ratchie2300
    cyclonenic2285
    lesleyj422265
    reggikko2225
    Minnie Mouse1770
    Eighty8Keys1340
    MomOfMany1105
    CynKuy520
    Metropolis Man455
    Bloudwedd410
    sdhoey370
    Windhavyn370
    Ginj360
    vancanuckfan86350
    JocyMc245
    Alexandra88245
    MysteryGem160
    coolsim9999999110
    fanofaband110

Offline wonderoona

• Nooboo
Re: That's Quite an Achievement!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 11:22:29 PM »
Achievements? Do you mean like whims and such? Or lifetime acheivements? I'm a little confused. Thanks in advance!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 04:43:27 AM »
When you are playing a household click on options then go into achievements, you will see a list of,well,everything your household has achieved.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 10:11:03 AM »
Just so everyone is clear - there are no restrictions on household additions and moving in this event. However, the achievements you count is the list presented in Options at the end when your initial Sim turns Adult. There is no carrying over of achievements obtained from prior households.

-----------

EDIT: Okay, someone reminded me that achievements are tracked for each save file, so what I said above is misleading. Bottom line: you can pretty much do whatever you want to do to rack up achievement points aside from opening up the cheats panel :).

EDIT 2: Since it's been at least an hour since I have squawked at everyone I needed to also remind you that some achievements will be impossible given your original CAS Sim is your timekeeper. In other words, you cannot leave him/her behind in someone's home. You have to keep them because it's when they age up that you stop playing.

Offline vancanuckfan86

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2017, 03:45:44 PM »
Oh man - I think this will be a really tough one for me - I think I'll play for the lowest score on this one haha  :P!

Offline Bloudwedd

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2017, 02:32:15 AM »
Since I totally botched the Cupid Challenge (forgot the 6 h rike) I am going to read and re-read the rikes this time! 😜 How about the new achievement from Bowling Nights? Is that ok for this Challenge?

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2017, 05:49:08 AM »
Since I totally botched the Cupid Challenge (forgot the 6 h rike) I am going to read and re-read the rikes this time! 😜 How about the new achievement from Bowling Nights? Is that ok for this Challenge?

All the various content packs are fine for this event.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2017, 08:03:20 AM »

Sorry, @Bloudwedd, Metro was reminded that we don't allow content from packs that come out during a challenge, so the Bowling achievement will not be allowed.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2017, 11:54:57 PM »
Although we're not going to post the following screenshot, "Achievements and note your total score accumulated. Please take a screenshot indicating the amount in case."

How do you take a screenshot of those achievements?  When I completed my practice file, I wrote down my Sims' achievements, but I could not get a screenshot of them. 

Thanks a lot,

Coolsim

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2017, 03:18:25 PM »
When Maureen Murphy aged up to adult, she had a total of 110 points from achievements :).  This was a really fun challenge, as always!

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2017, 02:52:04 PM »
Gem Lakes aged to adult with a total of 370 in achievements.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2017, 11:54:59 PM »
Good job, sdhoey :)!

Offline Bloudwedd

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2017, 09:44:08 AM »
With the major failing that I by mistake let my founder blew out birtday-candles I ended up with 410p one day early:-)  No idea how I managed that since none of my plans worked :-D

Offline Makenziegma

• Townie
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2017, 03:42:05 PM »
Are you not allowed to make your sim a vampire as it states one young adult sim and the challenge stops when the sim becomes an adult? The young adult is not the problem but the vampire will age differently. Can we just count 10 days?

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2017, 03:25:40 AM »
You cannot make your starting Sim a vampire but vampires are allowed.

Rachel

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2017, 05:27:01 AM »
You cannot make your starting Sim a vampire but vampires are allowed.

Rachel

I'll clarify this in the rules.

Offline Makenziegma

• Townie
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2017, 02:53:26 PM »
Thank you Ratchie and Metro.

Offline JocyMc

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2017, 11:07:41 PM »
When Linda Woodson aged up she had a total of 245 achievement points. 

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2017, 01:57:24 PM »
When Molly Vinson aged up she had a total of 110 achievement points.

Offline Windhavyn

• Nooboo
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2017, 03:36:32 AM »
Lord Peter Wimsey was able to accumulate 370 achievement points by the time he aged up.

Offline Alexandra88

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2017, 06:45:26 PM »
Finished with a total of 245 points. Wish I could have gotten a bit more but I didn't realize how hard some of those could be.

Offline vancanuckfan86

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2017, 09:21:44 PM »
Cristina Achiever aged to adult and there was a total of 350 achievement points. I already know how I could've done better, lol.

I have a screenshot of total achievement points saved if necessary.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2017, 08:01:58 AM »
This challenge ends soon - this coming Sunday. So, make sure you post your score BEFORE APRIL 17th. Good luck to everyone finishing up. :)

Offline CynKuy

• Occult
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2017, 11:20:32 PM »
Jennifer Jones' household amassed 520 Achievement points.
Cynthia

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2017, 06:34:01 PM »
Peter Achiever is all done and racked up 455 points. Lots of fun. :)

Offline MysteryGem

• Nooboo
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2017, 08:53:11 PM »
I finished with 160.   

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2017, 10:57:11 AM »
Final score: 2,225 points. This one was a lot of fun!

Offline Eighty8Keys

• Townie
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2017, 04:10:12 PM »
My final score is 1,340 points.

I never paid too much attention to achievements before, so this was a new and fun experience.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2017, 04:11:52 PM »
I had to finish the challenge a few sim days early due to technical issues. So my score is 2300 points.

Rachel

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2017, 04:36:48 PM »
I had to finish the challenge a few sim days early due to technical issues. So my score is 2300 points.

Rachel

Oh, no! I wonder what your score would have been with a full 10 days. Great job nonetheless, ratchie. :)

Offline cyclonenic

• Townie
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2017, 05:01:24 PM »
Arya Roger's aged up into Adult with achievement total 2285.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2017, 05:24:31 PM »
I want to turn in my score of 2575.
I simply love achievements in everygame :D

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2017, 05:45:49 PM »
I want to turn in my score of 2575.
I simply love achievements in everygame :D

Great score, Lena. Yeah, I know what you mean. The new Necromancer class will be coming to Diablo III soon - and with it - a bunch of new Achievements. :)

Offline lesleyj42

• Townie
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2017, 06:11:30 PM »
Mark Wiseman aged up to adult with 2,265 achievement points.

Offline Ginj

• Occult
  • There's a dance in the old dame yet
    • Desjardins Story - A Sims 4 Legacy Challenge
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2017, 10:44:10 PM »
Minerva Cheevy reached adulthood with 360 achievement points.

Offline Minnie Mouse

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2017, 10:59:03 PM »
Didn't quite have time to finish due to RL stuff. But my partial score is 1770.

I'd never paid much attention to the achievements before, so thanks for the fun challenge. I learned a lot! :)

Offline MomOfMany

• Immortal
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2017, 12:19:49 AM »
I need even knew there were achievements before this challenge so it was something new for me for sure. I thought it would be much easier than it was also. I didn't fully finish but I am out of time so my partial score is 1,105! Thought that would be decent but I see a lot of last minute high scores which knocks me down quite a bit. Good thing I play for fun!

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2017, 06:07:56 AM »
This event is now closed. Great job, everyone. It was a fun one. As Lena stated when posting scores - shooting for achievements is fun in any game. And great job, Lena, on another win.

I am wondering if some players were unaware of the rule that allowed household additions and/or moving. If you can imagine how many more achievements a household could grab with a player juggling multiple Sims rather than just one.

Everyone can post strategy now.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2017, 07:19:10 AM »
I do have to share an amusing moment. imagine the scene as one of my children wander into the room and find me calmly eating a piece of toast while Mortimer Goths fifth wife burns to death.
This was a really fun challenge.

Rachel

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2017, 07:21:40 AM »
This was really a fun challenge.  Unfortunately I was sick the last two days and even though I completed it with 2515 points, I forgot to post my score.  But congratulations to every one who finished it. I didn't play the achievement challenge last year and didn't realize how much fun it was.  I sometimes get bored with the repetitiveness of the challenges, but this one had none of that.

Again, thank you to the challenge moderators who do so much to keep this fun for us all!

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2017, 07:40:04 AM »
This was really a fun challenge.  Unfortunately I was sick the last two days and even though I completed it with 2515 points, I forgot to post my score.

Oh, no! :) I was wondering what happened to your submission. That would have been your 3rd event and would have given you a nice finish to boost your overall ranking. Hope you are feeling better now. :)

Offline vancanuckfan86

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2017, 11:05:14 AM »
This event is now closed. Great job, everyone. It was a fun one. As Lena stated when posting scores - shooting for achievements is fun in any game. And great job, Lena, on another win.

I am wondering if some players were unaware of the rule that allowed household additions and/or moving. If you can imagine how many more achievements a household could grab with a player juggling multiple Sims rather than just one.

Everyone can post strategy now.

I did forget about being allowed to move until I was a good way through the challenge. I did manage to snag a few points by moving and playing an 8 person household near the end...I will remember for next time lol. It was a fun challenge though :)!

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2017, 01:30:48 PM »
I tweaked my strategy after my practice file by changing one of my Sims traits to loner and making the house 1 room instead of 4.  In my scoring file, I made a 5X5 "studio" for my Sim whose aspiration and traits were: computer whiz, genius, geek and loner --- eventually, she was able to buy night owl from the rewards store.  Because she was a loner, she enjoyed staying at home on the asphalt abodes lot, and since her social need filled more slowly, she didn't get sad because of not being social.  By having her live in such a small space, I was able to purchase the §10,000 unbreakable computer --- so I didn't have to waste time calling the repair man.  She also had a single bed, camping cooler, and a full bathroom.  Her home only had a back door with a telescope very close to it to prevent stranger danger.  That part of Newcrest only has a few joggers, etc. go by the lot.  So, she maxed the video gaming and logic skills, plus garnered the achievements of all-nighter, introvert and  older and wiser.  She did get to about level 3 of the programming skill.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2017, 05:44:23 PM »
My strategy revolved mostly around moving, and I used clubs to allow for Rally the Troops to avoid  having to eat and sleep.  I also used clubs and lot traits to boost skill-building.  I started by setting up my original sim with plenty of money by moving in with a family, kicking them out and selling their house and belongings when I moved in with the next family.  I did this with the Goth, Caliente, Landgraab, and Spencer-Kim-Lewis households which gave me Rosebud ($1,000,000) on day 1.  Nancy and Geoffrey moved along with my sim, Phoebe Keane, to the Spencer-Kim-Lewis household, which gave me 7 sims to kill off toward the 10 needed for Vengeful Diety.  I rarely kill off my sims, so killing off 10 in one game was new for me.  Most of them drowned, but Dennis Kim woo-hoo'd to death at his wedding, and Jacques Villareal met the same demise a few days later.  Once Phoebe moved into the Villareal house (I really like that house) she stayed put and moved others in with her based on their skills so as to max all skills.  I didn't even try to max any careers - In my practice, I really struggle to get career progress - it seemed like they were going backwards, and there were only a couple of sims already high enough in a career to even try, so I just decided not to focus on that.

I haven't paid much attention to Achievements until this challenge, so I laid out my plan in a spreadsheet and followed it pretty closely.  I made a couple of mistakes that cost me some points, but I still ended with 2515.  The details are here if anyone wants to see more of what I did.

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2017, 04:46:59 AM »
My strategy will be posted soon, job decided to send me to Norway for work so need to get back home to get my notes :)

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2017, 12:24:09 PM »
Alot happened after work send my on a work trip. And personal stuff therefore sadly came in the way for me for posting anything.
I am really sorry for the delay and hope you all can forgive me.

Strategy for Achievements:

The two main parts of the strategy for getting the most achievement points where that we where allowed to move in and out sims as we saw fit, and the wishing well.

I went through all household in order to see which sim had either a high job performance, or a high career level and decided on moving in the following:

-Lily Feng - Level 9 in the Business career + Level 9 Logic
-Anaya Yang - Level 9 in the Painter career
-Baako Yang - Level 9 in the Entertainer career
-Jacques Villareal - Level 9 in the Criminal career + Level 9 Logic
-Raj Rasoya - Level 7 in the Culinay career + Level 10 Cooking and Level 7 Gourment Cooking

My main sim main task was to get to know the city, and get alot of friends. This was both for Aspirations and achievements, but also so that i could see if any townies would be employed in a career. This happend often enough to make it worth while. So when someone got a new career i would invite them in and hope they had a high level.

Sims where also moved in in order to max some skills, like a gardener for Gardening, a entertainer for the music skills and so.

The wishing well was a vital part of the strategy too.
If you offer the highest possible ammount it very often would grant my sims enough workperformance so that they could get a the next level on their next workday (if they had all other requriments fulfilled.) This was a big time saver. Ofcause that would also backfire sometimes.

And another very important point was for me always to have all 8 sims work towards some achivement. Which was judling a lot wiht pausing every 1 or 2 minutes. So rather hard but i like playing big households.

Below is a list of the achivements gathered for the points. Which is a total of 2575

‘Til Death Do Us Part      Have a Sim die at their own wedding.      100   
   50-Mile-High Club      Successfully WooHoo in a Rocketship.      10   
   All Nighter      Have a Sim stay awake for 24 straight Sim hours.      25   
   Are You Entertained?      Have a Sim reach max level in the Entertainer career.      50   
   Basketcase      Have a Sim get in and out of all primary emotional states within 24 Sim hours.      100   
   Beyond Repairs      Have a Sim reach max level in the Handiness skill.      50   
   Bow-dacious      Have a Sim reach max level in the Violin skill.      50   
   Captain of Industry      Have a Sim reach the max level in the Business carerr      50   
   Cast Away      Have a Sim reach max level in the Fishing skill.      50   
   Clued In      Have a Sim reach max level in the Detective career      50   
   Code Monk      Have a Sim reach max level in the Programming skill.      50   
   Connoisseurus Rex      Have a Sim reach max level in the Gourmet Cooking skill.      50   
   Elementary      Have a Sim reach max level in the Logic skill.      50   
   Event Horizon      Earn a Silver rating on every social event.      25   
   Fired Up      Have a Sim reach max level in the Fitness skill.      50   
   Flying Colors      Have a Sim reach max level in the Painter career.      50   
   Full House      Play with an eight-Sim household in The Sims 4.      10   
   Games Within Games      Have a Sim reach max level in the Video Gaming skill.      50   
   Green Thumb      Have a Sim reach max level in the Gardening skill.      50   
   Harvested Interest      Harvest from 50 wild plants in The Sims 4.      25   
   Hello, Darkness, My Old Chum      Have a Sim befriend the Grim Reaper.      25   
   Host with the Most      Host 50 Bronze or better Social Events across all Sims.      100   
   I'm the Mix Master      Mix 100 Drinks.      25   
   Introvert      Have a Sim do nothing social for 24 Sim hours.      25   
   It's Not Brain Surgery      Have a Sim reach max level in the Rocket Science Skill.      50   
   Ivory Tower      Have a Sim reach max level in the Piano skill.      50   
   Just Getting Started      Play The Sims 4 for 5 hours.      25   
   Knock, Knock...      Visit 25 different Lots in The Sims 4.      50   
   Literal Genius      Have a Sim reach max level in the Writing skill.      50   
   Mael-strum      Have a Sim reach max level in the Guitar skill.      50   
   Mischief Mastered      Have a Sim reach max level in the Mischief skill.      50   
   My, You've Changed!      Have a Sim become both max thin and fat within a lifetime.      25   
   Nature's Course      Have a Sim reach the maximum level in the Herbalism skill.      50   
   No Excuse      Have a Sim’s bladder fail on a lot with 5 or more toilets.      10   
   Old & Wiser      Have a Sim age up.      10   
   On a Whim      Have a Sim complete 10 Whims at a single social event.      25   
   Over-Achiever      Have a Sim complete 5 Aspirations.      100   
   Picture Perfect      Have a Sim reach max level in the Photography Skill      50   
   Piece of Cake!      Have a Sim reach max level in the Baking Skill      50   
   Refined Palette      Have a Sim reach max level in the Painting skill.      50   
   Rosebud      Gain 1,000,000 Simoleons in a single Household.      100   
   Smooth Talker      Have a Sim reach max level in the Charisma skill.      50   
   Speed Dating      Have a Sim “first kiss” three times at a single social event.      25   
   Splice of Life      Unlock a new plant type through grafting.      25   
   Stellar Work      Have a Sim reach max level in the Astronaut career.      50   
   Straight for the Jocular      Have a Sim reach max level in the Comedy skill.      50   
   Suave Criminal      Have a Sim reach max level in the Criminal career.      50   
   Tender Loving      Have a Sim reach max level in the Mixology Skill.      50   
   The Most Interesting Sim in the World      Have a Sim with 12 or more Traits.      50   
   Tungsten Chef      Have a Sim reach max level in the Cooking skill.      50   
   Up a Notch      Have a Sim reach max level in the Culinary Career.      50   
   View to a Skill      Reach max level in every skill in The Sims 4.      100   
   What would it be like?      WooHoo with a ghost.      10   
   Whimsicle      Complete 100 Whims across all Sims.      50   
   World Competitor      Have a Sim reach max level in the Athletic career.      50   

Offline cyclonenic

• Townie
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2017, 01:08:52 PM »
@LenaLJ  sorry to hear that you've had an especially hard/busy time of late. Hope it has quietened down now! Thank you for taking the time to detail your strategy.

I did a similar strategy to you, except a) i did not bother with the wishing well strategy on anyone that was not a level 9 and b) (maybe you did this too but was unclear?) i kept using the "wish for skills" on anyone else i moved in, in the hopes of gaining a few insta level 10's (i got level 10 programming this way.. thank goodness).

I mucked up several things. 1) same as Glazeylady i interpreted 5 aspirations not as food etc and couldn't correct it in time and 2) i waited too long to start Basketcase and couldn't get the fine emotion.

I used a strategy i'd seen around the internet of adopting children and aging them up early to get the legacy 10 achievement.

I stayed in one lot- Arid Ridge, Oasis Springs the entire time and moved sims in and out of there.

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2017, 01:11:36 PM »
I stayed at the same lot too.
And i was also thinking about the adopting for multiple generations, but my game became rather buggy/laggy from all the moving in and out.
I had so many sims in the household, some just waiting for their workday that i just had them skill it up the old fashioned way. That was easier to control with many sims.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2017, 01:15:40 PM »
What a great strategy and list of achievements, Lena!  I totally understand why you couldn't post before.  I really enjoyed reading your strategy :)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2017, 02:06:06 PM »
My strategy was very similar to yours Lena. Unfortunately my game got very buggy and would crash if I attempted to leave the lot,go on a date,throw a party or invite anyone over.
I gave up two days before the Sim deadline in frustration.

Rachel

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2017, 06:01:22 PM »
@GlazeyLady
Thank you for sharing your Google Sheet; I only just noticed today that you posted that link.
I was fascinated at how much detail went into your planning and your actual gameplay. Sorry to hear you'd fallen ill and couldn't submit the score you'd earned.

@LenaLJ
Your intricate strategy was well worth waiting for. I noticed a few "hidden" achievements that I've never gotten (nope, not during last year's challenge either).
It sounds like such an immense amount of micro-management!

@ratchie
Wow, your game got super buggy! My games always get buggy after several generations but not like your short lifespan file got! That's really sad.

Hats off to all the challenge participants!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2017, 07:55:11 PM »
@LenaLJ Thank you for posting your strategy - as always I appreciate the opportunity to learn from you.  I have never played with the wishing well and had no idea it could be so valuable.  I need to check it out.

@cyclonenic It never occurred to me to adopt to get the Legacy achievement - I just crossed that one off as not doable and never looked back.  Thank you for sharing!

anything