Author Topic: Baby Boomer 2017  (Read 25590 times)

Offline Ginj

• Occult
  • There's a dance in the old dame yet
    • Desjardins Story - A Sims 4 Legacy Challenge
Re: Baby Boomer 2017
« Reply #120 on: May 10, 2017, 09:24:09 PM »
Just now coming to terms with having run out of time and not thinking to post a partial score.  Not that either the partial or the potential finished were anything to write home about.  But, once again, thanks for the great challenge, and, FWIW, there'd been a discussion about supply of children to make "Social Butterfly" feasible.  On short lifespan, even though there were plenty of children, they'd aged up before the younger kids had a chance to achieve "Social Butterfly".

Offline lesleyj42

• Townie
« Reply #121 on: May 11, 2017, 09:51:58 AM »
...there'd been a discussion about supply of children to make "Social Butterfly" feasible.  On short lifespan, even though there were plenty of children, they'd aged up before the younger kids had a chance to achieve "Social Butterfly".

My solution for this issue was all about lot choice. I've found that monkey bars/playgrounds tend to spawn new NPC children, so I chose a lot in Newcrest in the neighborhood with both monkey bars and a playground. I didn't have an issue with lack of NPC children and had quite a few "Social Butterflies" in my family.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ginj

• Occult
  • There's a dance in the old dame yet
    • Desjardins Story - A Sims 4 Legacy Challenge
« Reply #122 on: May 13, 2017, 10:18:10 AM »
Thank you, Lesley; that's good to know.  I tend to automatically play on the Pebble Burrow lot.