Author Topic: EA to give out The Sims 2 - Ultimate Collection for free!  (Read 17633 times)

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
Re: EA to give out The Sims 2 - Ultimate Collection for free!
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2014, 11:44:15 PM »
Another difference I noticed, is that once a family is placed from the families bin, they are removed from the family bin. So no multiple copies of the same sim, and no re-using the same sim. You'll need to save them to the CAS bin if you want to re-use them I think. I had to do a factory reset to restore a family after I deleted them from the town, hoping I could place them from the bin again.

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2017, 03:11:55 PM »
I know this is necroposting, but I just got evidence that we can still get the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection in 2017. I called EA (French version of EA's support), I explained that I had the discs and that I wished to have a digital version, with my discs next to me to show him, and in 5 minutes I got my download thanks to a very nice technician ! I'm so happy :)
So, dear readers, if you still want the Sims 2 UC, don't be afraid to still ask EA !

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Aliena

• Nooboo
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2017, 09:32:03 PM »
I'm too late for this, or I am not?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2017, 09:38:03 PM »
It's really a hit and miss type of situation with getting Sims 2 UC. You'll need to contact EA's Customer Service to ask.

How To: Contact EA's Customer Service / Use EA Help
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=21898.msg401708#msg401708
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline LaraCroftLegacy

• Nooboo
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2017, 07:34:13 PM »
I got Sims 2 ultimate collection by being nice to EA game advisor and explain to them why I want it

anything