Author Topic: Crash Log Analyzer Says Unknown  (Read 2845 times)

Offline Bubblegum

• Nooboo
Crash Log Analyzer Says Unknown
« on: June 23, 2017, 10:37:01 PM »
Hello everyone! I've been trying to play an East Asian themed map such as Pagoda Isles or Gyeongbok Palace yet both keep on crashing on my computer no mater what (other worlds work fine) at around 10-15% done loading at the bar after the town select menu, while working perfectly fine on my older and weaker laptop. I have the required expansions (World Adventures and base game as well as others such as Late Night, Ambitions, Generations, Seasons, and Supernatural) on my computer and World Adventures, Ambitions and Late Night on my laptop. I've tried doing a factory reset on my computer in hopes of solving the problem but it did not work. On my laptop it is version 1.67 and installed from the Electronic Arts folder and on my computer it is installed from Steam and 1.67 as well.
Here is my crash log report:

Processor Name: AMD FX(tm)-4300 Quad-Core Processor
  Processor Architecture: AMD64
      Graphics Processor: AMD Radeon (TM) R7 360 Series (2 GiB)
             Antiviruses: Windows Defender

Games Installed:
 Custom Content: Yes (1 found)

[UNKNOWN] 6/23/2017 10:26:18 PM
     OS Version: 6.2.9200
       TS3 Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Sims 3\Game\Bin\TS3W.exe
    TS3 Version: 0.0.0.32
  Installed RAM: 15.98 GiB
    TS3 Free VM: 2.57 GiB / 4.00 GiB
     Crash Type: ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address 0x0000000b
  Crash Address: 0x004e5fbc "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Sims 3\Game\Bin\TS3W.exe":0x0001:0x000e4fbc

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Crash Log Analyzer Says Unknown
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 11:16:00 PM »
I don't know for sure, but it may be saying Unknown because it's not sure what's causing the crash. What you may want to do is ask over at ModtheSims about it, as they may be more familiar with the mod.

The Sims 3 Crash Log Analyzer
http://modthesims.info/d/416883

Something to try is to make sure you have your mods and custom content as well as other drivers are up to date.

Our crashing tips are more geared towards players who use the Origin version, but you might find some useful tips.

General Crashing Issues
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=20732.msg425173#msg425173
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything