Author Topic: Savant, Child of the Moon, and Morning Sim/Night Owl - Do they stack?  (Read 4449 times)

Offline NitzanHavoc

• Nooboo
First of all, I hope I'm posting this in the right section of the forum, if not - sorry, and feel free to move it :)

So, ever since Sims 4 Vampires came out, I've been making sure to take Child of the Moon (faster skill learning during the night, amongst other things) power as early as I can, as well as the Morning Sim and Night Owl, so my vampire sim can learn skills as fast as possible. As soon as I save up enough points, I always buy the Savant trait, and I was under the impression all these stack together, making it easier to learn all the skills (I also have the Skilled Learner trait because of my aspiration, or is it called quick learner?).

Recently I've found myself wondering if my assumption is indeed correct, and if these traits do stack together... perhaps they contradict each other? Perhaps only the most efficient one is calculated? If anyone knows anything, I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks in advance!