Author Topic: How can i use a profile picture?  (Read 1897 times)

Offline dewmongo

• Nooboo
    • origin account
How can i use a profile picture?
« on: August 04, 2017, 03:57:14 PM »
 i just created my carls-sims guide account today and see other people in the community some with profile picture of their sims. how do i get a profile picture? ive looked all over the website for an " edit profile " or "edit pfp" button but its nowhere to be found

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: How can i use a profile picture?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 04:14:50 PM »
1) Click "Profile" (it's in the line that begins "Home, Sims 3, Sims 4, Help...")
2) Click "Forum Profile"
3) Click "Modify Profile"
4) Under "Personalized Picture," click "Upload an avatar" then upload your profile pic from your computer.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 04:19:34 PM »
Now that you have 5 posts, you can now edit your profile and have an avatar. We have a Member FAQ thread if you want to read any of the frequently asked questions. See post linked below:

Member Information - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=9871.msg195952#msg195952
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline dewmongo

• Nooboo
    • origin account
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2017, 04:28:01 PM »
1) Click "Profile" (it's in the line that begins "Home, Sims 3, Sims 4, Help...")
2) Click "Forum Profile"
3) Click "Modify Profile"
4) Under "Personalized Picture," click "Upload an avatar" then upload your profile pic from your computer.

thanks, i looked it up because i still didnt see it and found out that new users have to have 5 posts before being able to see and edit profile.

Offline dewmongo

• Nooboo
    • origin account
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2017, 04:28:56 PM »
Now that you have 5 posts, you can now edit your profile and have an avatar. We have a Member FAQ thread if you want to read any of the frequently asked questions. See post linked below:

Member Information - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=9871.msg195952#msg195952

thanks yes i looked it up and saw i had to have 5 posts before i could upload an avatar so i posted until i got 5

anything