Author Topic: [BUG] Loud Phase  (Read 7844 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
[BUG] Loud Phase
« on: September 12, 2017, 11:48:08 PM »
Does anyone know an effective in-game way to get this phase to finish/end with a teen? The notification says you can 'influence' your teen to be quiet or discipline them. My parent sims haven't got either option and the constant loud stereo playing is doing my head in. These options probably unlock at L10 parenting skill but was hoping there is some other trick to getting this phase to go away!

Bug Report: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-PH-Can-t-calmly-discipline-teens-while-they-are-in-loud/td-p/6314254
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Loud Phase
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 10:14:42 PM »
After various testing... seems like it's a bug that teens get stuck in the Loud Phase (or any phase actually) for more than 3 or 4 sim days. I've had this teen sim in the loud phase for now 14 sim weeks as I have aging off and despite his parent being at L10 of the parenting skill there is really nothing that works. So best bet is to cheat the trait away then save and quit your game and delete the localthumbcache.package file.

testingcheats on followed by:
traits.remove_trait ChildhoodPhase_Loud

If your sim still displays the symptoms of being in the Loud Phase even after applying this cheat etc just take him/her through a few loading screens.

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.