Author Topic: Gardening Collection  (Read 3648 times)

Offline Kitraly

• Nooboo
Gardening Collection
« on: October 10, 2017, 10:41:37 PM »
Hey everyone!

I am trying to complete my gardening collection but I'm stuck.
I have found everything up to the trash fruit, and am currently looking for a Grow Fruit,  but I have no idea what the last item in the collection is. It's a big oval shaped fruit that looks like a cantaloupe, but I have no idea what it is. It must be from one of the challenges.
Carl's guide ends with the trash fruit.
Has anyone found it? 
Plz help
Thank you!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Gardening Collection
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 11:20:07 PM »
Hello @Kitraly  Welcome to the forum!

The last produce you need to complete the Gardening Collection is the UFO fruit, which appears to the right of the Trash Fruit.
Any produce past the UFO fruit isn't required to complete the Gardening collection from the standpoint, say, of the Curator aspiration.

Based on your explanation, I'm guessing you don't have all the expansion packs. Here's a screenshot of the last four rows of my incomplete Gardening collection.
Which one are you missing??

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Kitraly

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 11:30:30 PM »
Hi Oshizu!

Thank you so much for responding.
 The one I'm missing is the brown and blue one.
I just did a lot of research and I think it might be called the forbidden plantsim fruit? Any chance I can still get it even though I completely missed the  challenge?

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 11:57:01 PM »
You can still get the Forbidden Fruit of the Plantsim by downloading it from The Gallery.
If you go The Gallery/Community in-game, select Room along the lefthand side of your screen.
In the upper right, use the dropdown menu to switch "Item Name" to "hashtag," then type in plantsim.

You should see multiple rooms uploaded by other players that include either (a) the trunk and magic beans to grow a Magic Portal tree to find a Forbidden Fruit, or (b) the tree from which a Forbidden Fruit blossoms.
I hope that makes sense.  :D

Good luck and happy simming!

Offline commasplice

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 12:35:28 PM »
Hey everyone!

I am trying to complete my gardening collection but I'm stuck.
I have found everything up to the trash fruit, and am currently looking for a Grow Fruit,  but I have no idea what the last item in the collection is. It's a big oval shaped fruit that looks like a cantaloupe, but I have no idea what it is. It must be from one of the challenges.
Carl's guide ends with the trash fruit.
Has anyone found it? 
Plz help
Thank you!

I got the grow fruit from fishing on the island in Windenburg if that helps.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 12:42:37 PM »
Growfruit can also be purchased at the Kiosk in Granite Falls.

anything