Author Topic: Neighborhood Maps: Brindleton Bay Edition  (Read 49671 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Neighborhood Maps: Brindleton Bay Edition
« on: November 10, 2017, 06:03:31 PM »
This set of maps and charts provides information about the 11 residential lots and 7 premade houses in the three residential neighborhoods of Brindleton Bay:
Cavalier Cove (5 lots), Sable Square (3 lots), and Whiskerman's Wharf (3 lots).

Please note that:
   • Information on amenities and harvestables only refer to the neighborhood at large, not those within any community venues in that neighborhood.
     For example, I don't list the second public restroom and playground equipment for Sable Square because they're located inside Pupperstone Park.
   • Commercial lots will be included under "Amenities"
   • I may have mistyped a numeric value, overlooked a harvestable, or made some other error. If you see something wrong, please let me know and I'll fix it.

Overall Map of Brindleton Bay

Cavalier Cove

Description (from brown Shell icon):
Known for its hiking trails and sprawling coastal properties, Cavalier Cove is the perfect place to go exploring or chase seagulls with an adventurous pup!

• Community Lots: None.
   • Amenities: Bench x5 Fishing spot x4; Grill x1; Picnic table x2; Public restroom x1; Trashcan x1
   • Harvestables: Catnip, Cherry, Chrysanthemum, Madnip, Napnip, Pear, Tulip.

Sable Square

Description (from orange Monument icon):
The cultural center of the city, Sable Square is ideal for both cats and dogs.
These people love their pets so much, they've built a monument to them right in the middle of town.

• Community Lots: Pupperstone Park (30x20, editable area), Brindleton Pawspital (40x30 vet clinic)
   • Amenities: Bench x12; Fishing spot x2; Food stall (Foodies Munch and Go) x1; Picnic table x3; Public restrooms x1; Sable Square; Trashcans x5.
   • Harvestables: Apple, Catnip, Chrysanthemum, Daisy, Madnip, Snapdragon, Strawberry

Edited to add: The values for Sporting Space are incorrect. They should be Furnished/$2,410 (for the trees) and Bulldozed/$2,000.

Whiskerman's Wharf

Description (from navy-blue Fish icon):
A favorite hangout for the Bay's feline citizens, who can often be found climbing around down at the docks.
Whiskerman's Wharf is also enjoyed by fishermen and tourists alike.

• Community Lots:  Club Calico (40x30 lounge), Salty Paws Saloon (20x15 bar, Cat Hangout).
   • Amenities: Bench x2; Boat (to/from Deadgrass Isle) x1; Chess set x1; Docks (cat playground) x1, Fishing spot x2, Pirate gym x1, Picnic table x5;
     Public restrooms x2; Trash can x3; Vendor Stalls (Catch of the Day; Foodies Seafood Sampler) x2; Wedding arch x1.
   • Harvestables: Apple, Catnip, Madnip, Napnip, Nuzzlenip, Pear, Rose, Tulip.

Deadgrass Isle

Description (from blue ship's wheel icon):
Once the site of a mysterious shipwreck, Deadgrass Isle is now home to the world-famous Brindleton Light and the city's largest population of indigenous strays.
Lately, however, there have been some rumors about strange visitors after sundown…

* Community Lots:  Deadgrass Discoveries (30x30 museum, editable lot)
* Amenities: Bench x1; Boat (to/from Whiskerman's Wharf) x1; Brindleton Light (lighthouse); Pet cemetery; Fishing spot x4,  Grill x1; Picnic table x1;
   Public restrooms x1; Trash can x1.
* Harvestables: Apple, Bluebell, Catnip, Lily, Madnip, Napnip, Nuzzlenip, Rose.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Neighborhood Maps: Brindleton Bay Edition
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 06:06:28 PM »
I'm pretty sure I missed some harvestables but I have something else I need to do and wanted to post this thread in its current state.

I'll go back and check the harvestables again later. Got a little boring, you know, speeding ahead and zooming the camera around looking for plants.  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 06:52:15 PM »
Awesome to have these maps and details so soon. Thank you Oshizu

Found Tulip in Cavalier Cove up behind Hindquarter and Dachsunds on the way to the community bench up there.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 07:02:11 PM »
Thank you so much, Play. I'll add that right now before I hop offline. :D

I'm sure I missed several other harvestables as well, but I've been doing this since morning so my eyes need a rest.

Offline cyclonenic

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 05:37:09 AM »
Thanks for this info Oshizu. Your maps are always so helpful.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 05:47:07 AM »
Thank you, @cyclonenic !  Makes me really happy to hear that you find them useful!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2017, 08:12:10 PM »
Now that I've played in this neighborhoods longer, I've gone back and revised the information about amenities and harvestables.
The Whiskerman's Wharf map has also been replaced because I had incorrectly labeled the bar "Salty Paws Salon" instead of "Salty Paws Saloon."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything