Author Topic: Thirst - satisfaction values?  (Read 4366 times)

Offline Sannara

• Llama Wrangler
Thirst - satisfaction values?
« on: August 30, 2017, 09:00:39 PM »
I had forgotten that I'd switched my sim's lifespan from long to normal, so I made her a vampire 1 day before she aged to elder, as she has 2 kids that just aged up from toddlers. So my question about thirst is - all the people wandering outside her house seem to be vampires now, so she can't bite them, and a plasma pack doesn't even fill up her thirst halfway. I have planted a plasma fruit tree, but it's not mature yet. Any suggestions for filling the thirst bar without cheating or bankrupting my hardworking sim? Thanks.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
Re: Thirst - satisfaction values?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 10:48:54 PM »
You could try making the Vampire Cure and turns some of them back into human Sims so you Vamp can feed of them, you need a certain level in both the Vampire Lore skill and Mixology skill for this, I forget exactly what levels you need but it's on the Vampire guide on this site.

Try traveling to other worlds and meet new Sims.

Have you thought about putting some human Sims in your game? You can use the gallery and manage world features for that.

In the meantime, you can just turn frogs and fish into plasma packs for an endless supply, if your Vamp drinks enough of them they will do the job.

There are endless options, you just got to get creative!  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 10:55:53 PM »
One more thing, don't take the Sloppy Drinker or Insatiable Thirst weakness if you plan to live of plasma packs as they do nothing if you have the former weakness and the latter weakness makes your thirst drop quickly.

Plasma Fruit Salad is an option too as long your Vamp doesn't have the Withered Stomach weakness.

Offline Sannara

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 11:07:24 PM »
Thanks. There are humans in my game, it's just that I've only seen vamps since my sim was turned. The fact that my sim works from 10am - 6pm might have something to do with that... (sigh)

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 11:20:02 PM »
You could try having a live in human Sim for your Vamp to snack on, if you don't mind doing that. I would suggest going out to festivals, bars and other community lots to find the non Vamps. You can try forcing the game to spawn them by hiring Maids, Nannies, Butlers and other Npcs, I don't know if they will be Vampires or not but it's worth a try, if your Sims can afford that is, you only need to hire them for one day to meet them and find out.

I recommend reading the Vampire guide here too.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2017, 12:49:38 AM »
You could invite human friends over as well.

Offline Sannara

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2017, 11:32:08 AM »
update: so I made a sim to move in for my sim to snack on. CAS randomizer FTW!! (appearances only, but how perfectly stereotypical)  ;D ;) 8)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything