Author Topic: 2018 Sims 4 Challenge Tournament Overview  (Read 17655 times)

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: 2018 Sims 4 Challenge Tournament Overview
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2018, 10:26:23 AM »
The team got a question today from a player asking if they could add duplicates of existing homes to their town. The answer is no. The intent of the following rule has always been that you can add missing lots. So, I italicized and clarified the following...

Creating Your Scoring Game File
All challenges begin in a fresh, virgin, completely unaltered town of your choosing. If you wish to place a missing EA lot such as the spa, then you must do so at the beginning of your file. Personal inventory items may be placed on non-home lots, but aside from this, non-home lots must remain unaltered. Unless a particular ruleset lays down restrictions, you are free to travel and/or move to any neighborhood or town. Options - all default settings: Autonomy > Full; Auto Age (Played Sims) > Yes; Auto Age (Unplayed Sims) > Yes; Sim Lifespan > Short; Seasons players > No Extreme weather. Do not start any holidays of your own and turn off any holidays on the calendar.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2018, 12:46:35 PM »

Creating Your Scoring Game File
All challenges begin in a fresh, virgin, completely unaltered town of your choosing. If you wish to place a missing community EA lot...

I want to further clarify the above EA lot placement rule and specify that it's community lots that has always been what the team has implied. At least I am speaking for myself. So, I added the word "community" to the rule. You cannot add someone's crazy expensive home to the neighborhood if it's not there at the start of your file. ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MomOfMany

• Immortal
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2018, 11:49:17 AM »
I assume extreme weather is blizzards and thunderstorms and that rain and snow is fine. Is that correct? Also are we able to choose if we want to enable the temperature effect on sims?

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2018, 12:05:26 PM »
Heads up Tournament and Dynasty players -- this week's major patch, unfortunately, introduced a nasty aging bug while your Sims are in CAS. Here is more information from Playalot...

http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=30425.msg488181#msg488181

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2018, 12:17:43 PM »
Heads up Tournament and Dynasty players -- this week's major patch, unfortunately, introduced a nasty aging bug while your Sims are in CAS. Here is more information from Playalot...

http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=30425.msg488181#msg488181

Thanks, Metro, I just added this to the IDC thread as an FYI also.