Author Topic: The (Extremely Revised) Tunic Legacy - Graveyard  (Read 27743 times)

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
Re: The (Extremely Revised) Tunic Legacy
« Reply #325 on: April 30, 2011, 09:39:57 PM »
Nice Legacy just read through all 33 pages right now!  :D Can't wait for next update. I wonder what Frank's hiding?  ???
Yay! Thanks for reading the Tunic Legacy, Tommyo!

I think I might know Frank's secret but I'll keep my mouth shut! Can't wait for the next update, Ruby. *Fingers crossed the game works*
Hm, do you? Well, yes please keep it a surprise! ;D
And yes, it is working. I am now playing in window mode, so it's all running smoothly :)
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Shenice93

« Reply #326 on: May 01, 2011, 06:06:46 PM »
Just read through the all 33 pages of your legacy and I must say I love you sense of humour! I love stories that make me laugh and your story has definetely done just that! I love it. Esther is adorable. Frank has a secret girlfriend I bet. I'm sorry Shayne died. I hate when that happens.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #327 on: May 02, 2011, 03:23:40 AM »
Just read through the all 33 pages of your legacy and I must say I love you sense of humour! I love stories that make me laugh and your story has definetely done just that! I love it. Esther is adorable. Frank has a secret girlfriend I bet. I'm sorry Shayne died. I hate when that happens.
Thanks for the nice comment, Shenice.
And I'm glad you like the family. I'm sure proud of them. ;)

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #328 on: May 06, 2011, 11:19:17 PM »
Ugh. I'm not happy. I was just about to go sort out the pictures of the Tunic France vacation, when I realised that the first two days worth of pictures were missing. I'm sure I took them- It's just that they are completly gone from my computer!
Oh well, I'll update, anyway :-\

Offline Tommyo3000

• Immortal
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #329 on: May 06, 2011, 11:21:22 PM »
Sorry about that! Maybe its there somewhere I hope.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #330 on: May 07, 2011, 05:43:58 PM »
Oh no! But pictures or no pictures I'm sure it's going to be awesome!  ;D

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #331 on: May 08, 2011, 05:26:36 AM »
Oh no! It's worse then I thought. The first three  days worth of pictures disappearing, these update will start on day 3 of the France vacation, so instead of parts one and two, there will be only one part. Also, this special chapter will mainly focus on Billi, and her quest for youth. Enjoy!

Chapter 20- Champs Les Sims, Here We Come!

DAY FOUR

After spending the first two days of their holiday getting aquatinted with the beautiful village of Chaps Les Sims, and generally avoiding each other, the Tunics were ready to really start the vacation of a lifetime. Billi quickly found an adventure to busy herself with, while her children basically did what they usually did at home. But here, in the remote French countryside, they started to connect.

Billi, while exploring a tome (Looking for a lost baseball, I believe.), stuck her hand in a rather unfortunate place.
(Also, can you see the eye peering at Billi, to the left, and above the chain? Creepy!)

Esther enjoyed wandering around the beautiful countryside, and visiting some of the landmarks, although she didn't travel underground. Esther was, in fact, slightly disappointed. She was hoping to spend some quality time with her mother, maybe in the kitchen, cooking and laughing together. But as soon as the got to the lodge the family was staying at, Billi took off, like her family wasn't even there.

Esther sighed, and thought wistfully of her father. He wouldn't of taken off like that. Esther shook her head of the saddening thought, and continued picking grapes.

Frank was relived. Something in the way his mother said things like-
"The girls are very pretty in France, so they say," Or,
"Do you think French girls like redheads? They probably do, bit of a rarity,"
Made Frank embarrassed and worried at the same time. However, Billi, it appeared, had forgotten she had a family at all.
Frank- She could turn up at any minute, though. Like, with a pretty, young, French, girl on her arm....

In fact, Billi had completly forgotten about Frank's complete lack of lady. She was having far to much fun. Digging up rocks, eating dried food, finding treasure-
Billi- Ohh, shiny!

DAY FIVE

After finding the lost baseball, returning, and having a quick nap, Billi returned to the lodge briefly, just to find a new adventure to undertake. She hadn't felt this yound since her wedding day.

Billi's next task was to make some high quality nectar. It was all going well until....
SLIP! SQUOSH! SLOOMP!
Billi- I am so pro.

According to the French paparazzi, this is a very worthy story. They chased her all over France!

The paparazzi are also after Frank. He's a three star like his mother, so he gets hounded pretty regularly.

Esther and Frank aren't usually very close. Esther thinks her brother is weird, and a little nerdy, and Frank thinks his sister is just like all teenage girls. But at the moment, neither is very happy with Billi, so soon they begin talking.
Esther- Frank, you know, I really think Sammy is the one.
Frank's eyes widened, but he remained calm.
Frank- Really, so soon? How do you know?
Esther- I just do. Mum's going to have to just deal with it. So, why are you so reluctant to find a girl? It means a lot to Mum that you do.
Frank took a deep breath. He did need to tell somebody, and Esther was perfect. He let it all out, in one breath. Esther smiled sensing her brother's relief. She wasn't that shocked.

Billi spends the morning talking to the store holders, and the faces around the market.

Frank also chats to the French Special Merchant, although he seems less then impressed by Frank's dance moves.

Poor Billi. She does however get to Vista Level 2, and here the vacation ends.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for all the nice comments :)
And  I am, very, very, very, very sorry for half my pictures disappearing. But Billi didn't do much in those first 3 days, anyway.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #332 on: May 08, 2011, 05:52:53 AM »
Amazing vacation, believe me! :D Poor Billi, though. Awesome update, Ruby!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #333 on: May 08, 2011, 10:58:32 AM »
Great update!
I wonder what Frank's hiding... :-\
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #334 on: May 08, 2011, 02:31:00 PM »
Awesome update! Esther is so awesome! Billi needs to spend more time with her kids!! It was a beautiful vacation! I love it when Sims get electrified. So hilarious lol.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Baby #3 born May 2017
« Reply #335 on: May 08, 2011, 04:28:04 PM »
You can do it Frank, be strong! Maybe he should just elope?! What would Billi do about that?

I love this story, Ruby.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Tommyo3000

• Immortal
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #336 on: May 08, 2011, 06:01:55 PM »
Nice update! I still have no idea what Frank's secret is but I'm sure we'll find out soon!  :)

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #337 on: May 09, 2011, 03:15:10 AM »
Thanks for all the nice comments, guys!

browneyed_

« Reply #338 on: May 09, 2011, 06:51:38 PM »
I absolutely love your story  :)
At first I was kind of put off by the low-quality grass (yeah, I know, I'm that kind of person xD !), but I'm really glad I read it :P

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #339 on: May 12, 2011, 06:24:38 AM »
I absolutely love your story  :)
At first I was kind of put off by the low-quality grass (yeah, I know, I'm that kind of person xD !), but I'm really glad I read it :P
Thank you!
Yes, I didn't even think about the graphics quality (I assume that is what you mean) when I started, but I have since raised it. ;D

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #340 on: May 12, 2011, 08:15:47 AM »
Congrats on over 10,000 views, Ruby! :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #341 on: May 12, 2011, 09:27:13 PM »
Congratulations! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #342 on: May 13, 2011, 04:05:59 AM »
Congrats on over 10,000 views, Ruby! :D
Oh my lord! :o
You know that I wouldn't possibly have a story without you guys? Thank you so, so, much to all the Tunic readers!
Also, that makes me the second most popular Forum Legacy, just after samoht's.
Thanks again! ;D

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #343 on: May 28, 2011, 07:14:40 PM »
Congrats!  ;D
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

Shenice93

« Reply #344 on: May 28, 2011, 08:07:34 PM »
dang...my real life vacations aren't even half as interesting as theirs. I am so jealous! >:(

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #345 on: May 29, 2011, 06:29:07 AM »
I'm sorry about the lack of updates recently. I've had a lot of school work to do, as we are approaching the end of term 2. I'll try to have Chapter 21 up some time this coming week. Sorry again :(

Shenice93

« Reply #346 on: May 29, 2011, 09:03:01 AM »
No need to apologize Ruby. I think everyone here knows how irritating and in the way school can be.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #347 on: May 29, 2011, 09:46:56 PM »
School comes first Ruby! We'll be here when you're done!  ;D

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #348 on: June 05, 2011, 12:09:06 AM »
Okay, I'm back!
I'm really sorry about the extended delay, but I've finally gotten around to posting an update for you guys.
Also, as you may now, when Sims return from vacation, they will revert back to the day it was before they left, so I'll be starting this chapter from Friday afternoon.
One more thing. I got Generations!
You'll find quite a few references ;)

Chapter 21- Talking About Who's Generation?

FRIDAY

Billi was earnestly talking to Frank about cooking skills, when she suddenly changed to the topic to him having a girlfriend. Disgusted, Frank just walked away. After her failed attempt to friend him a girlfriend in France, Frank thought Billi would have given up. But no, here she goes again. It was now or never.

Meanwhile, Esther was happy to be back home with her beloved plants. She had found three separate species of grape in France, and spend the entire afternoon planting them. Of course, after that, there was fruit to pick and harvest.

That night, as Billi headed of to bed, she wondered when there would be need of a teddy in the house once more. Would she be there to see the future bundle of joy, or her life already have faded away, like her husband before her?

SATURDAY

Billi was away again, sculpting. Late that moring,she finished her "Prolific Sculptor" Challenge. This means she can now sculpt for free! Good news for the bank balance!

Frank has being playing chess since he was a little kid, and he is now level eight. He defiantly isn't behind on the skill, but he practices a little anyway, just for the thrill.

Esther continues to tend her garden, in her very... ahem, low-cut nighty.
Esther- This isn't low cut! Haven't you seen the one mum used to go around in?
Yes, unfortunately.

The girls are in for a big shock that night. Frank has seated them both on the couch, and has instructed them not to move.  Billi looks sideways at Esther, not just because she hasn't showered for the entire day.
Billi- Do you know anything about this?
Esther has a sneaking suspicion, but she shakes her head. Billi sits back on her chair, and waits.

Frank takes a deep breath. It's to late to back out now.
Frank- Mum, Esther... I, I want you t-to meet my partner-
Billi gasps and looks at Frank, almost as though she's trying to read his mind. Esther looks around wildly, trying to catch a glimpse of this stranger who has caught her elusive brother's heart.

Frank- John.
Both girls go wide-eyed, hardly comprehending. Esther is the first to speak.
Esther- So, you're... gay?
Frank nods, with an almost apologetic expression. Esther smiles. Frank will always be her brother, no matter what. Esther senses that now may be a good time to leave Frank and her mother. She begins showing John around the house. Esther has always been good with new people.

Frank tentatively sits down next to Billi.
Frank- Mum...?
Billi looks close to tears.
Billi- I'm so, so sorry baby! I can't believe I did that to you! I should have know there was a reason for you not wanting a girlfriend...
Frank- It's okay Mum. I wish I told you sooner, but I didn't know how you'd react, I mean, it's a big thing, but I'd known since high school. I met John about a week before we went to France. I've been seeing him pretty much every night.
Billi hugged her son. Frank was so relived. His family still loved more then ever, and he didn't know why he hadn't told them sooner. He couldn't imagine Esther and Billi not being the expecting people they always were.

Frank slept better then ever that night, apart from when his father wandered in, and started playing to computer.
Frank- Daaaad!
Ugh, don't you just hate awkward parenting moments?

Shayne left in a huff. He went into Billi's room, and just watched her for a moment. Then he tucked her in, and dissapeared into the night. Billi did not wake.

SUNDAY

As soon as Frank got downstairs that morning, he was hit with a pillow by a screaming and giggling Esther.
Frank- C'mon, Ez, I need to get to work!
Esther- Who cares! Work, smerk!
Wham!

Frank- Ow! I'm gonna get for that one!
Wham! More screaming and giggling. Only did the fight stop when Billi all dressed for work, walked downstairs.
Billi- Frank, aren't you working today? Your carpool's arrived.
Frank yelped, and ran out the door. Esther laughed madly.

Today was Billi big day. She accomplished her LTW, and reached the top of her career.
Billi- Woohoo! Go me, go me!
Well deserved.

After a promotion to level 4, Medical Intern,  Frank had an work opportunity to complete. He had to talk to some old lady about lab space. It turns out Esther and Sammy are also at the beach, being rather more intimate.

Is a caption really necessary? Alright, then-
*Kissing noises*

By the time her children got home, Billi was already asleep. She had completed the opportunity she had been set quite awhile ago, and she had had a simply excellent day.

MONDAY

Esther cooked breakfast that morning, even though she had school. Yesterday's mood swing had worn off, and she was back to her usual, rational self.

Billi- Yeah, yeah, CDs! I love CDs!
Billi hung up a few moments later.
Billi- Not to self- Find out what CDs are....

Billi read the paper while Esther did her homework. This would be the last time she ever did because;

Happy birthday Esther!
Due to the fact her grade was only a B, Esther got some trait that I can't remember, but I changed it to Friendly with the Midlife Crisis LTR. Her LTW is Perfect Garden.

After a quick hair and make up change, Esther is a vision.

I'm using her as my avatar picture. :)

Thanks for reading guys! Please comment, be sure to say what you think!

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Baby #3 born May 2017
« Reply #349 on: June 05, 2011, 01:03:46 AM »
Congrats to Billi on achieving her LTW!

*Does happy dance* I was riiiiiiight, I was right! About Frank. Hello John, welcome to the family.

OK, I'm confused, is Esther's boyfriend's name Frank? Because that's what it says above their kissing picture.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations