Author Topic: Sims 4 - Building Requests  (Read 43748 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Sims 4 - Building Requests
« on: January 26, 2018, 06:02:59 PM »
A thread to ask for buildings that you want to have in your game but can't quite build them yourself to your satisfaction. Remember to tag the person otherwise they might not see your request.

I'm happy to be tagged, not just here but throughout the forum.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Sims 4 - Building Requests
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 06:12:43 PM »
I am also happy to be tagged for building ^^ 

For those unsure where to start, here's a short form to fill out.

Type of Lot: (This would be residential, commercial and if commercial, please indicate what kind so like bar, lounge, etc)
How many sims is it for? (This helps give an idea of how big)
# of Bedrooms: (How many bedrooms do you want?)
# of Bathrooms: (How many bathrooms would you like?)
Budget: (What amount of simoleans would you like it between?)
What packs do you want? (List what packs you have/want to be used in your build)
Extras: (list anything special here)

Would you be willing to have a shell? (It is a house or community lot that is that is unfurnished, not decorated or landscaped)

I can do builds based on photos, real plans, etc.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2018, 07:48:19 PM »
@Shewolf13  do you want to make me a modern styled vet clinic? I hate making community lots but I'm bored with the one in Brindleton Bay.  I've got all dlc to date and money isn't an issue as my sim is so rich it's ridiculous. The lot size is 40x30 to replace the Maxis made vet clinic there.

Anyone else is very welcome as well.  :)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2018, 09:07:46 PM »
@Playalot

I can certainly try ^^

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 11:03:41 AM »
Hi, guys. Long time, no... read? Lol.

Anyway, I'm a terrible builder! I've been wanting to commission a smaller house, but random people from the gallery (that aren't from the forum) aren't very reliable. Plus the gallery is the only way to get in touch with them, and it doesn't always work for me.

So... @Shewolf13  I shall fill out your form...

Type of Lot: Residential
How many sims is it for? Two parents and two children (when I say children, they will be born in game and progress from babies to teens while living in this house)
# of Bedrooms: One master bedroom, one nursery, and two separate "normal" bedrooms... There could be an option to turn the nursery into an extra bedroom after the children move into their own bedrooms.
# of Bathrooms: One master bathroom attached to master bed, full bath for each child's bedroom, and at least one half bathroom for visitors
Budget: 40,000 to 65,000 Simoleons (a realistic amount that a starting couple could afford before having babies?)
What packs do you want? I have all releases except for Vampires. I'm also not opposed to downloading safe CC if you find a perfect item to go in the home.
Extras: I'd really love if the builder could keep it to one-story, but a small two-story home may be ok. The lot will most likely be placed in Newcrest, either on a 20x15 or a 30x20.
Would you be willing to have a shell? Not really

So @Shewolf13 @Playalot or any other builder reading this post, would you pretty please take my request? ;)
Check out my new story here!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2018, 12:41:27 PM »
@MissPlumbBob

I will certainly try to tackle it ^^ Might take a bit of time.

@Playalot

Also, I haven't forgotten about your vet clinic.  Haven't had much time to get in game the last week or so.  Hoping to rectify that later on this week, but may be delayed.  Just wanted to give you a heads up ^^

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2018, 06:59:33 PM »
@MissPlumbBob  oh sounds neat! I'll definitely gives this a try. Will tag you here once done!

@Shewolf13  no worries at all, no hurry as the vet is a vampire so he's not about to age up/die any time soon!  :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2018, 07:22:15 PM »
Thanks!! You guys rock.  8)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2018, 05:19:32 PM »
@MissPlumbBob  still working on your house! I have a very bad habit of going waaaaayyyy over budget so I'm just tweaking *cough removing* a few things and so it should be finished some time tomorrow my time depending on your response:

I haven't managed to get all the bathrooms you asked for in the budget so the kids are sharing a jack-and-jill bathroom so hopefully that's ok. If it's not I could make the space for you to fill with plumbing and so on as your sims get some money? That way each bedroom would have a bathroom but just that they'd be empty rooms in the download.

About cc, peacemaker_ic has gorgeous cc but I haven't used it in this build but if you are into spicing the rooms up then check out his stuff... it' so pretty and the beds are fully animated like in the game. His Hamptons Retreat bedroom set is one of my fav right now.

http://simsationaldesigns.blogspot.co.nz/search/label/TS4%20Buy%20Mode

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2018, 05:24:19 PM »
I love the jack-and-jill bathroom idea!! That's perfect. And thanks for the CC recommendation. :) I can't wait to see it!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2018, 07:50:33 PM »
I love the jack-and-jill bathroom idea!! That's perfect. And thanks for the CC recommendation. :) I can't wait to see it!

ok, heading into game to try to finish up today.  :)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2018, 02:58:44 AM »
@MissPlumbBob

House on Gallery now. It's called "Newcrest Family" #missplumbob all lower case letters and my user is "Playalot2002"

Sorry to say it's still way over budget ($68,775 without lot) but there are a few things you can do to help, download it and take a look then delete all the children's bedroom furniture etc as your sims won't be needing it straight away. I haven't made the nursery instead have this weird empty room that can either be a nursery or a study.

Making middle sized homes to budget isn't my strength that's for sure, actually sticking to any kind of budget in sims buildings isn't my strength! lol. I had fun building it so even if you dislike it intensely it was still a fun project anyway.  :)

Offline amayasims2

• Nooboo
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2018, 11:59:29 AM »
Anyone feel free to ever @ me if you want something built. I have about all DLC for Sims 4. I can make modern, rustic, old timey, family friendly houses or lots from any decade (20s, 50s, 70s, etc... style). Libraries, pools, homes, parks, wedding halls, after-school play I create it all! I’m also open to suggestions. Just remember to include your ID!

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2018, 10:41:28 PM »
@Playalot

I don't dislike it. On the contrary, I think it is a lovely home! I adore the exterior, especially. My favorite color is grey.  8)

Thank you for the bright interior and all the furnishings, particularly the kids' rooms; they really made my day. I appreciate all the work you put into it, even if it is over-budget. ;)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2018, 03:58:42 AM »
@MissPlumbBob  Glad you like it, it was only once I came to decorating it that I realized we hadn't really discussed what style and colors you wanted so I sort of tried to be neutral etc. Have to laugh... way over budget and that was after I removed loads of items too!  :)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2018, 01:28:37 PM »
@Playalot  @MissPlumbBob

I haven't forgotten!  Sorry, Simming time has been greatly reduced of late.  My apologies :(

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2018, 05:03:34 PM »
@Shewolf13  no worries. I know how that goes. The vet clinic can wait or just not be a thing as I play this file on a very long term basis and rotate around many different households so no pressure. If you ever feel like building one tag me.  :)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2018, 05:51:19 PM »
@Playalot

Your vet clinic has begun! ^^ Taking a break, but hoping to have it at least mostly done tonight.  Once it's finished, I'll upload it to the gallery and let you know.  To give you a heads up, I do what I call "staging" so there will all the things a vet clinic needs, but decoration will be minimal.  I tend to leave that to the Sims that live and/or a space ^^

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2018, 06:31:14 PM »
Sounds perfect  :) I like decorating and adding fluff much more than building venues... actually, let's be honest, I hate building non-residential lots full-stop!  :)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2018, 11:53:50 PM »
@Playalot
It's finished!  And it's been uploaded.  You can go right to my page (Shewolf13) or you can search #Playalot or #Wolfie.  I was trying to find the gallery link, but it doesn't seem to have updated yet :/ If you want me to change anything or if you absolutely hate it, please let me know!  I am not the best at community lots, sadly, especially landscaping.  I am happy to make any changes needed.

EDIT:  Finally, here is the link, in case you haven't seen it yet: State of the Art Clinic

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2018, 12:42:37 AM »
@MissPlumbBob

I know Play made you a gorgeous house ^^ But if you are still interested, I have begun your build.  I will finish it tomorrow most likely.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2018, 02:20:36 PM »
@MissPlumbBob

And it's finished!  I had to go a similar route to Play and give you a jack-and-jill bathroom.  You can look it up under #MissPlumBob or #Wolfie.  It's called One Floor Family Home. Here's the gallery link: One Floor Family Home  I managed to keep it under budget (just XD).  I do apologize for the landscaping.  It's not my strong suite XD If you need anything changed or fixed, or just don't like it, please let me know!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2018, 05:27:51 PM »
@Shewolf13  yay! I can't wait to see it ty very much. Sadly I can't access the Gallery right now, typical! But I'll keep trying through out the day.  :) I'm sure it'll be just perfect.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2018, 05:31:08 PM »
@Playalot

The Gallery has been touchy today.  I haven't had too much issues in game, but trying to access it through the browser has not gone so well XD  I'm happy to do it.  I hope you like it.  Please, if there is anything that needs changing, just let me know ^^

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2018, 06:55:50 PM »
@Shewolf13

I tried looking up your build in the game, but I can't find it. Have you taken it down?

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2018, 07:00:57 PM »
@MissPlumbBob

No, it should still be there... I know the gallery has been acting odd today.  Where you able to access the link above?

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2018, 07:16:21 PM »
Yes, I found it when I tried again.

It's unique and lovely, too! Both houses have their own style. I like that yours has neutral colors but is still decorated and that you included lots of games for the family. Kudos to you both @Shewolf13 and @Playalot ! Now to go play!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2018, 07:47:47 PM »
@MissPlumbBob

So glad you were able to find it and you liked it!  I try to keep things neutral, even in my own builds since every time I use them, each family decorates them in their own way.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2018, 09:24:03 PM »
@Shewolf13  I finally have it! I love it, it's quite perfect actually. I really love the modern design and the front of the building looks so good.

Super glad you separated the living accommodating from the vet clinic with a door to the stairs or you know that every sim in town will be up there eating my sims food and so on! lol

Thanks heaps, I have renewed enthusiasm for my vet sim now and I'm going to make him earn the simoleons to buy it the hard way too. What fun!  ;D

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2018, 11:15:46 PM »
@Playalot

Oh I'm so glad you like it!  hehehe, yeah, I figured a separate living area with a lockable door was imperative XD  I was a bit nervous since I don't tend to make community lots for myself lol But I enjoyed building that one.  I am about to embark on a building spree.  I have decided to try out a Royal Kingdom Challenge so I am deciding to make several versions of homes, including builds for a "peasant" class, a noble class, and merchants.  As well as a few castles XD After perusing the gallery and seeing the amazing castles on there, I am both daunted and energized XD

Offline Beryl03

• Nooboo
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2018, 06:25:11 PM »
@Shewolf13 I'm probably incredibly late to this, but, would you mind making me a Windenburg-style family home?

It's a residential lot, for six sims - two of them would be sharing a room. There are the parents, a man and a woman; the man is in the highest level of the politician career who hates children; the woman is a pianist in the entertainment career who I would also like to have an area where she can play her piano (preferably with one of those bay windows). There's the son, a child who is obsessed with football, his room would probably be blue. The family is rich, so the bedrooms can be quite big. Then the two girls; one of the girls is also a child and likes the colour dark purple; the other girl is a toddler and loves pink. The room should be separated by a screen, and the toddler is spoilt so she'll probably have a lot of expensive items. Then, right in the attic, the live-in maid should have an incredibly plain room. There doesn't have to be many bathrooms - maybe three?

If it's too much trouble then you really don't have to furnish it, but I would love it if it was landscaped and decorated.

I've got City Living, Get Together, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Parenthood, Dineout, Movie Night, and Kids Room Stuff.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2018, 06:37:31 PM »
@Beryl03

Hello ^^ I'd be happy to make your home, but I will caution you that it could be a while.  Sadly, I have not had a lot of simming time the last month or so and right now I am in a busy time of the year for my job and have a small side-job on top of it as well as trying to get a manuscript ready to send out.  The only reason I mention it is because if you are looking for it soon, I don't know as I can quite manage it.  But there are some other superb builders here ^^  However, if you are willing to wait, I will get to it as soon as possible ^^

Offline Beryl03

• Nooboo
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2018, 07:36:15 PM »
@Shewolf13 I don't mind waiting at all! I'm honestly just grateful that you're willing to help me

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2018, 07:45:42 PM »
@Beryl03

Alright then!  If you haven't heard from me at all in over a week, poke me again lol Sometimes, with things being busy, I may start and then forget to let you know or even just forget what I'm doing all together.

Offline tyradurbers4

• Nooboo
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2018, 10:24:58 AM »
Hi all!
I have been looking to upgrade my family home in brindleton bay, where i have five sims (mom,dad,daughter and twin boys) however, i am not the best builder and there is nothing really i would like on the gallery.

The floor plan downstairs would prefferbally be an open kitchen diner , medium sized living room, bathroom and potentially a bedroom downstairs.

Im not sure if anybody would be willing to build for me however it would be very much appreciated.
I am looking for a 3-4 bed home (as it is an option for the twins to share) and it can be from 20x10 up.

I would be looking for 2 bathrooms and a decent garden size as they are a family, and i would prefer to furnish he house myslef as it is the building i stuggle with.

Hope you can help, thankyou  :)

Offline jakiblue

• Nooboo
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2018, 05:49:47 AM »
@Shewolf13  @Playalot  are either of you still taking requests for building?  I'm trying to fill up my Newcrest neighbourhood and tearing my hair out. LOL (aaargh to the ROOF!! the bane of my existence!) I'll fill out shewolf13's form so you have an idea of what I'm looking for.

Type of Lot:Residential
How many sims is it for? Family. Consisting of either one or two parents (so just a master bedroom for them), and a child and a teen
# of Bedrooms: 3 (master bedroom for parent/s; two rooms for children (sexes unknown)
# of Bathrooms: 2 in total. 1 for parent/s (like an ensuite will be fine), 1 for family bathroom.
Budget: No limit! I always play with money cheat anyway, so the price of house doesn't matter at all. Go crazy!  ;D
What packs do you want? I own: Cats & Dogs; City Living; Get to Work; Get Together; Seasons; Dine Out; Parenthood; Backyard Stuff; Kids Room Stuff; My First Pet Stuff; Toddler Stuff.
Extras: Single storey/one level. I quite like foundations with a small set of steps going up to a patio/verandah, but not a second level house. My sims are usually gardeners, so if at all possible, a glasshouse/garden shed where they can grow out of season plants and flower arranging would be great (but not mandatory). I can landscape the yard myself if neither of you enjoy doing that, so that's no problem. One thing that does drive me nuts tho is a bunch of clutter on kitchen benches etc. I've seen my sims chop up and prepare their meals on the bathroom counters cos there was no room on the kitchen counters! LOL. Appliances are fine tho. I'm happy using the moveobjects cheat also, if you like to use that. If you don't, that's fine too. As for colours, I'm ok with neutral (cos I can recolour myself) but I do also like vibrant bright colours. So colour scheme would be entirely up to you. 

Would you be willing to have a shell? Sure! 

I'm playing in Newcrest, which I believe has: 50 x 40 = 1; 40 x 30 = 4; 30 x 30 = 1; 30 x 20 =5; 20 x 15 = 2; 40 x 20 =1 sized lots. I usually reserve the larger lots (50x40) for community lots as I feel they are too big for my sims. But ANY of the other sizes would be perfect. I'll probably just use whatever house you build for all the lots and just recolour them to make them look different. LOL.

Hope you can help me! I'm going nuts populating this neighbourhood. LOL.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2018, 09:11:31 PM »
@jakiblue  I have some houses in my library that I made for the same reason that I could share with you. Sadly I'm super busy in rl for the next few months but I'd love to have this project just simmering away in the background for me to work on if I get a few minutes of down time. PM me if you'd like a copy of my own houses for Newcrest, they are all double story but built for game play.  :) I've got three in mind that could work for you.

Offline jakiblue

• Nooboo
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2018, 11:49:35 PM »
thank you playalot! I have pm'ed you  :)

@jakiblue  I have some houses in my library that I made for the same reason that I could share with you. Sadly I'm super busy in rl for the next few months but I'd love to have this project just simmering away in the background for me to work on if I get a few minutes of down time. PM me if you'd like a copy of my own houses for Newcrest, they are all double story but built for game play.  :) I've got three in mind that could work for you.

Offline breedm90

• Nooboo
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2018, 02:03:23 PM »
@Playalot @She Wolf 05 can one of you happen to be able to help me? I am trying to find someone to help build a house for me. I would but I just cannot get it to look right. If one of you can help or know anyone that can or is willing that would be amazing!

https://www.luxuryhomes.com/lh/listing/Canada/British_Columbia/Whistler/5476_Stonebridge_Place

(cabin from 50 shades)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2018, 02:45:52 PM »
@breedm90  I think if you wait until the terrain tools are out building this house would be easier. Also a floor plan would be good as otherwise it is all guess work really.  :)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2018, 02:47:05 PM »
@tyradurbers4  did anyone get back to you about your building request?

Offline breedm90

• Nooboo
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2018, 02:58:12 PM »
@Playalot I just wanted something as close to this as possible. I can try to find a layout of everything.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2018, 04:51:55 PM »
Hi @tyradurbers4 :),

I just saw that you still may be looking for someone to build your building request.  I would be interested in doing that for you.
I love to build!

Do you want the garden done with flowers, etc and vegetables/fruit?

Also, do you want a completely empty shell with exposed dry wall or say the dining area in the open kitchen area, etc.?  Either way is fine with me.

What is the budget for the family, and when would you like the build to be completed by?

If you want the outside/inside walls painted, etc., what color palette do you prefer?

Coolsim

Offline kmok32

• Nooboo
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2019, 09:25:07 PM »
Hello! Gosh I don't even know if anyone still reads this thread. I am just awful at building but there is a house I want in the worst way haha

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2019, 04:50:43 AM »
I would be interested in helping you @kmok32  8).  I love to build. What would you like me to build?  Could you please give me a few details about what you're looking for? 

Welcome to the forum!

Offline kmok32

• Nooboo
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2019, 08:43:25 AM »
Aww bless you...thank you!!! Yes, have you ever heard of the movie "The Hand That Rocks the Cradle?" There is a an old farmhouse in it that I LOVE...it has a lot of detail inside and BEAUITFUL landscaping. I included a picture that shows it a little bit. I am not overly concerned about theinside, in fact you needn't even worry about the rooms...I can do those haha...I am.just awful at doing the roofs and that circular roof etc...

Pic #1 is a an overview of the whole house
Pic #2 the back of the house
Pic #3 the green house/driveway
Pic #4 the front of the house and the stairs
Pic #5 the garage

I hope this is not asking too much...thank you so much!

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2019, 03:28:26 PM »
Hi @kmok32

I can build the house, but the roof is a little too hard for me.  @Playalot or someone who's good a hard roofs, do you want to build this together?  We could hashtag each other in the build on the gallery, along with the carl's guide hashtag, of course.

Coolsim

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2019, 05:35:53 PM »
@kmok32 I think between coolsims and myself we can probably get a pretty close approximation of this house.  It'll take a bit of time for me anyway as it is summer here and super hot so I really only use my PC in the early mornings before the room (and subsequently my pc) overheat!

@coolsim9999999  I'll PM you and see what we can sort out :)

Offline kmok32

• Nooboo
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2019, 06:44:21 PM »
@coolsim9999999  @Playalot thank you both SO MUCH for even considering this project. You have no idea how much it means to me...literally making a dream come true!!!

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2019, 06:23:14 PM »
You're very welcome @kmok32!  I'm excited about this build with @Playalot  8).

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2019, 03:09:43 PM »
@kmok32  what packs do you Have? I have them all so I need to know which ones to limit myself to!

Offline kmok32

• Nooboo
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2019, 03:27:17 PM »
@playalot I have ALL  packs, stuff packs, expansions, etc. The only thing I don't use is CC :)

Offline kmok32

• Nooboo
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2019, 03:28:01 PM »
Did that work? Haha I have all packs and stuffs etc.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2019, 06:25:22 PM »
@kmok32  yep, thanks! That makes building for you easy then  :)

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2019, 07:39:50 PM »
I have all the packs, too 8)!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2019, 01:55:03 AM »
I'm a little confused as to how the garage works. Is it a separate building at the back of the house? And what side of the house (as you stand looking at it from the front) does the driveway go on? I can't find any images that show the layout very clearly, so I'm afraid a lot of the left side of the house is going to be guess work.  :-\ @kmok32 

Offline kmok32

• Nooboo
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2019, 07:39:02 AM »
@Playalot  hiya :) So yes the garage is a seperate building at the back of the house.     the driveway is on the left side of the house opposite the greenhouse. The right side (greenhouse side) has a fence that goes along the entire length of the yard in front and in the back on the left side is the garage and driveway and the gate for the fenced in area by the greenhouse :)

thank you!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2019, 12:52:14 PM »
Thanks @kmok32   @coolsim9999999  did you get those details in the post above? ^

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2019, 02:31:29 PM »
Yes I did @Playalot :)! Thanks @kmok32.

Offline kmok32

• Nooboo
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2019, 08:18:02 PM »
You guys are amazing. I am currently giving my RL home a makeover and I keep thinking it will never be as great as THAT house lol

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2019, 12:09:23 AM »
I'll bet your RL house will look great  @kmok32 8)!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2019, 06:05:07 PM »
Hi  @kmok32    So I started this build for you by doing a shell with a roof and then @coolsim9999999  downloaded it and carried on building. I was a bit hooked on this build so in between times I actually carried on working on the shell that coolsim downloaded... so we've decided that we might has well give you both versions. My build for you won't be finished today as I am still working on the structure and garden, while leaving the inside untouched. Coolsims has completed more of the build so that you will have an interior as well.

We'll individually let you know when our respective builds are complete and on the Gallery for you to download.  :)

Offline kmok32

• Nooboo
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2019, 06:07:44 PM »
Oooh I am so excited!!!

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2019, 08:55:04 PM »
I still have to finish some stuff tomorrow @kmok32 8).  I have a bad cold/may be more than a cold? right now, so, I can't work as fast as usual, but it will be done tomorrow!  It was a really fun build for @Playalot and I!

Offline kmok32

• Nooboo
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2019, 09:32:51 PM »
You are alright friend :) I gave myself a nasty concussion last week and I am still recovering.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2019, 11:17:36 PM »
Thanks a lot!  I hope you feel better soon 8).

Offline kmok32

• Nooboo
« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2019, 07:05:44 PM »
@coolsims9999999 and @playalot...when you guys upload the house in your gallery, it will be there forever right? I will be getting a new computer in a few weeks and I have not quite gotten the hang of saving files and moving them haha. I want to make sure I can get it again. Also, I told my Granny and she said she wants to download it was well!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2019, 09:13:32 PM »
Yep, anything shared on the Gallery stays there until the creator removes it. So once I've completed the build and you've downloaded it I'll probably take it off the Gallery but anytime you want it again, just PM me or tag me and I'll pop it back up for you to download.  :)

I'm more or less finished but just want to take a break and then revisit if with fresh eyes. So some time today my time (New Zealand time zone) I'll be uploading it, I'll tag you here to let you know.

Offline kmok32

• Nooboo
« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2019, 09:26:28 PM »
I CANNOT WAIT to see what you two came up with

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #69 on: February 24, 2019, 12:11:01 AM »
@kmok32  It is on the Gallery under my user: Playalot2002 with the hashtag #kmok32.  The lot is called "Dr Mott's House". I have designed it for the 64x64 lot in Windenburg that the Fyres live on in a new game. I've decorated the back half of the garden with the background of Windenburg in mind so it may look a little odd on another lot. So plants may need tweaking for it to fit in somewhere else.  Make sure to delete both the build and the terrain and to turn on MOO before downloading onto an empty lot.

I have used MOO for the garden but nothing in the house was placed with any cheats activated. You will need to set the front door as the front door (click on it) as I forgot to do that before uploading.

The glasshouse is sunken down as it was dominating the build, I have play tested it and sim can route there just fine despite it being semi sunk into the ground.

I hope I got the layout correct, it was actually quite difficult to figure out what went where as I didn't have a floor plan and I don't know the movie. I've sketched in some walls/rooms but just delete those and do your own thing if that layout doesn't suit.  If you find the lot starts to lag you can always delete the planting at the front, smooth out the different levels of garden and just have rolling lawn with a few shrubs.

Anyway, hope you like it and it at least some what resembles the house you had in mind.  :)

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2019, 07:11:25 PM »
@kmok32  --- I just uploaded my version of this house to the gallery.  It's under my username: coolsim9999999.  I also used the hashtag #kmok32 and called the house   I also used the same 64X64 lot that Playalot used --- the Fyres' lot in Windenburg.  I decorated the yard, garage, greenhouse and landscaped the lot.  I used MOO the whole time for everything inside and out, so please activate Moo before you download the lot.

I really enjoyed doing this lot with Playalot, and I'm happy that you will enjoy both versions in your game 8)!

Coolsim

Offline kmok32

• Nooboo
« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2019, 06:17:00 AM »
Yes!!! I am so excited :) now would you both be willing to keep them in your gallery for at least 1 more week? I am hoping to be able to order my new computer this week and I want to be able to get both houses on my new pc when I re-download :)

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2019, 06:47:12 AM »
Hi @kmok32,

I'm so happy you really like both builds 8)! I will keep mine up in the gallery.

Coolsim

Offline RedFennex

• Nooboo
« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2020, 08:31:52 AM »
Hello all. Hope is the right place to post. I have a little bit of free time at the moment and would love to take some build requests :) My Gallery profile ID is here https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/browse?searchtype=ea_origin_id&time=all&category=all&searchquery=RedFennex&sortby=downloads&max=50&maxis=false (RedFennex) if you would like to see what I can do. I have all the packs apart from Moschino Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Kid's Room Stuff, Spooky Stuff and Luxury Party Stuff. I am by no means an excellent builder but really enjoying making different builds at the moment. Thank you!

Offline WhispWar

• Nooboo
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2020, 02:14:08 AM »
Hello anyone and everyone,

I would like to request a build, but i am new to this and don't know who to ask, if anyone could help me i would greatly appreciate it.

I would like Moriarty's Saloon from Fallout 4

I would like my sim to own it so it would be good if was a resturant or retail store ( which means it doesn't need to be an exact copy of the bar)

I don't mind downloading mods if you want to add them, and i have all expansions/stuff/game packs apart from Tiny Living and anything newer then that.

@RedFennex

@Playalot

@Shewolf13

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2020, 11:11:05 PM »
@WhispWar  So sorry I did not see your tag and comment until now! I'm not really taking any build requests atm as the game has really lost all charm for me currently. Good luck on your building journey though!

Offline shancob350

• Nooboo
« Reply #76 on: November 02, 2020, 11:04:46 PM »
Hi, I'm looking for someone to build a home for my legacy family. I am horrible at building and furnishing so I would like it to be fully decorated and furnished. I don't care if you use cc or not. The only requirements I have are it has to be on a 64x64 lot, fit up to 12 sims, have a basement plus 3 floors minimum, and include at least one object for each skill in the game (I own all EP's, GP's and SP's). Other than that you have complete creative freedom. Thanks in advance to whoever considers taking on my request.