Author Topic: Sharebears 9.94: The End of This Journey (Completed 13 Mar 2020)  (Read 160263 times)

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
Re: Sharebears 3.25. Outdoor Antagonist (14 May 2018)
« Reply #195 on: May 14, 2018, 10:51:22 PM »
Bad, Fugu, bad! Ruining Mama's hard work like that. Still, Gari and Cinca are super cute, maybe Cinca can bring the red back into the family? *does not know how the game reads adopted kids and their siblings* Maybe Chacha's line will bring the red back after a generation of pollinating. Gen 5 won't recognize her grandkids as cousins, I think. And lol at this legacy somehow giving us a lot of twins and triplets. I wasn't even trying and I got a set of twins for Gen 2 (and now I would like to apologize, I believe I used up everyone's red-head luck having all three Gen 2 kids come out red and two of them eerily resemble the Sharebear founder).

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #196 on: May 14, 2018, 11:43:54 PM »
Oh dear, Fugu!  oh, thise boys are going to be gorgeous XD they are so cute already!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #197 on: May 15, 2018, 03:24:43 AM »
A nice "vacation", even though it looked more like planned work :P

Cinca is absolutely adorable, and so are the triplets. They will be heartbreakers!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #198 on: May 20, 2018, 01:19:49 AM »
Bad, Fugu, bad! Ruining Mama's hard work like that. Still, Gari and Cinca are super cute, maybe Cinca can bring the red back into the family? *does not know how the game reads adopted kids and their siblings* Maybe Chacha's line will bring the red back after a generation of pollinating. Gen 5 won't recognize her grandkids as cousins, I think. And lol at this legacy somehow giving us a lot of twins and triplets. I wasn't even trying and I got a set of twins for Gen 2 (and now I would like to apologize, I believe I used up everyone's red-head luck having all three Gen 2 kids come out red and two of them eerily resemble the Sharebear founder).
@dontmindme
    I don't know how the game reads relatedness between adoptees and siblings, but MCCC did later marry two Gen2 adoptees who I'd moved out as teens. They shared the Sharebear family name but were adopted by different sims, if that made any difference.
    Black-haired sims are my fave. I won't be deliberately trying to reintroduce red hair.
    You are such a tease!!! When exactly do you plan to introduce us to your three redheaded Gen2 kids? I'm dying to meet not only the two who "eerily resemble the Sharebear founder" but also the founder's spouse.
    Looking forward to your next chapter yo! If writing it all out is a chore, a photo-essay would also be most welcome! :D

Oh dear, Fugu!  oh, thise boys are going to be gorgeous XD they are so cute already!
@Shewolf13
Arrgh, Fugu was doing everything wrong at Granite Falls, lol.
I do want to keep green-eyed Gari, though, so I need to be more benevolent, hehe.

A nice "vacation", even though it looked more like planned work :P
Cinca is absolutely adorable, and so are the triplets. They will be heartbreakers!
@LenaLJ
Haha, I'm pretty sure that's as close to a vacation my Sharebears will ever get on Short lifespan. I think sleeping five nights in a tent will be hard for Edamame with her late-night work schedule and triplets, but her generation is behind on careers so I'd wanted to get a little ahead with aspirations. We'll see.
Jaxton Faust is a gorgeous sim so it's not surprising that his sons will be cute!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Sharebears 3.26: Outdoor Enthusiast/Fail
« Reply #199 on: May 20, 2018, 01:35:14 AM »

Too cute!

3.26: Outdoor Enthusiast/Fail

Week 9/Saturday

Edamame: Before we plunge into new events, allow me to re-introduce the family.
Yesterday, Jaxton and I welcomed the last three of our ten children into our home.
The whole family is doing great!

Our last two adopted kids are closing in on their first aspirations.
Cuatro's young adult birthday and Cinca's teen birthday fall on the same day.
They'll both be moving out next Friday but head to different neighborhoods.
Until then, Cuatro needs to keep all five of his character values in the red zones.

Our charmer Gari arrived in the world only three days before the triplets' births.
And the first triplet born was inquisitive Hakuto. At the moment, Hakuto resembles his father more than his brothers do.

Ikura is also a charmer, while our youngest (by a few minutes) son Jaga is independent.

Tonight, Cuatro finishes his Bodybuilder aspiration.
I've been trying to think up ways for Cuatro to spend his remaining days here.
For now, he can take charge of the garden to help him complete Fabulously Wealthy.
Chief of Mischief, perhaps?

Our butler Tetsu is no longer as perfect a butler as he used to be.
He's spraying monsters under his bed (?) when Cuatro asks him to water the plants.
There's no reason for him to storm out of his room like that!

Week 10/Sunday

At 1 am, I come home with the Level 9 Boss promotion.
I'm The Brain! My career outfits just keep getting better!

I read a book to my four little angels.
It's a little hard not to favor Gari and Jaga with their lovely green eyes.

And then, while all the toddlers sleep and Jaxton's working, I go to sleep in a tent.
Unfortunately, I wake up after only three hours, fully refreshed.
Oh, right! I have the new Never Weary trait! My energy never drops! Never!
Our watcher consults another watcher who says I need to keep trying, so I go back to sleep.

Do you see my "tent sleep" meter in the bottom left?
That meter is far from full, but I wake up soon after.
I'm giving up on Outdoor Enthusiast!
5 nights of tent sleeping can be done with the old Never Weary trait (4,000 points) but not the new one (10,000 points).

Jax: I bring home a promotion to Level 8 Oracle and complete Public Enemy, at last.
What shall I do now? The Grilled Cheese aspiration?
Edamame: I say we just focus on our triplets for now.
We may be behind in careers but the two of us have worked haaaard!!!

Gari ages up in the afternoon and earns the Happy Toddler trait.
She's a Music Lover and Rambunctious Scamp.

Cinca: I'm so glad you're my age now, Gari! We can fangirl together over Fake Love, the new MV by BTS!
Gari: No thanks, Cinca! I'm with our watcher! Taeyong in NCT all the way! *fans self
Haven't you seen NCT U's music video "BOSS"? You can watch it by clicking here.

Hakuto: Why am I the only one learning to say sorry, Papa?
Jax: Because I've chosen you to learn the Mediator upbringing trait.
Don't you want to be the one to earn the last of 10 upbringing traits and earn us a point?

Monday

As soon as I receive my birthday notice, I drink a Potion of Youth.
I'm not sure why I feel I have to drink it in the Focused Room.
It's where everybody is skilling these days but it has to be the ugliest room in the house!

I'm pretty sure Jax and I have the most darling toddlers in our simverse!
Just look at them!
We received word last night that Dango and Chacha's kids are toddlers now, too.
I can't wait to meet them!

Here's Cinca, leaving fashionably late for school.
Get the move on, young lady. It's already 8:46 am!
Who do you think you are? Cuatro is special!

The girls both bring home B grades this afternoon.
As soon as they're home, we leave to visit my sisters, starting with Dango.
Everyone's home at the Faust residence.
But at the Green residence, the parents are out while leaving their toddlers at home alone. Strange!

Why didn't Kenneth Green meet us out front like his sister did?
Where are you, Kenneth?
Even more to the point, how the heck do I knock on the door to this house?

Back home, Cuatro trolls teh forums to become Chief of Mischief, while Cinca does her homework.
And Gari needs three more levels of Motor to finish Rambunctious Scamp.

Gari: Papa, look at this picture of an Akita dog! Can we get a dog? Huh, huh?
I promise to feed it and walk it and give it baths and everything!

I leave for work in another hour, so I'll say goodbye to y'all for today.
Now that I've met my sisters' toddlers, I can host a toddler play date tomorrow on Tuesday.
Our triplets' birthday falls on Wednesday so the timing is perfect!

Come back next time to meet all the kiddos at our toddler play date!

Offline Tynynounours

• Occult
Re: Sharebears 3.26. Outdoor Enthusiast/Fail (19 May 2018)
« Reply #200 on: May 20, 2018, 03:47:26 AM »
Toddlers everywhere.♥

Too bad that the never weary trait keep you from doing Outdoor Enthousiast. But I bet it was usefull to raise so many children and skill.

Cuatro is accomplishing a lot.

With two public ennemies parents, it may be easier to get the conflict resolution trait? Interested to see how you'll do it.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #201 on: May 20, 2018, 07:00:13 AM »
Eee, can't wait for the toddler play date!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #202 on: May 20, 2018, 04:51:48 PM »
So so very happy for Perry and Chacha (even though my alternate universe clone does seem camera shy) and I can't wait to see that play date!!!
Edamame using her klepto trait to help with her aspiration was super clever!  It's a shame that the tent thing is failing for you.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #203 on: May 20, 2018, 08:59:24 PM »
Toddlers everywhere.♥
Too bad that the never weary trait keep you from doing Outdoor Enthousiast. But I bet it was usefull to raise so many children and skill.
Cuatro is accomplishing a lot.
With two public ennemies parents, it may be easier to get the conflict resolution trait? Interested to see how you'll do it.
@Tynynounours
I'm glad Edamame and her sisters' toddlers overlapped, even for only a short while.
On Short lifespan, the toddler stage only last four days which makes overlap harder.
Yes, I'd done the tent sleeping with the old Never Weary (now Seldom Weary) trait before.
It's just not possible if a sim's energy never drops. Oh well, I still have many generations to finish that aspiration.
There's two more factors in Edamame's productive life: the legacy club and her father's Patriarch trait. I love the Big Happy Family aspiration in this challenge.
Before I moved Fugu out, she'd already been in range to earn the Mediator trait as a child.
It didn't take long, though, and Cuatro's been a better replacement since he'll be earning all the negative traits.

Eee, can't wait for the toddler play date!
@Shewolf13
I've never done a toddler play date with so many toddlers. Cuteness overload, for real! hahaha

So so very happy for Perry and Chacha (even though my alternate universe clone does seem camera shy) and I can't wait to see that play date!!!
Edamame using her klepto trait to help with her aspiration was super clever!  It's a shame that the tent thing is failing for you.
@PeregrineTook
Chacha is even more reclusive than Perry--she's bordering on anti-social, hehe.
Lol, I already dislike the tent sleeping so much as it is. But another sim in another generation can take care of Outdoor Enthusiast!
Toddler play date and Poppy spam incoming.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Sharebears 3.27: Toddler Pandemonium
« Reply #204 on: May 20, 2018, 09:11:17 PM »

Unadulterated toddler spam. Sorry not sorry!

3.27: Toddler Pandemonium

Week 10/Tuesday

Hakuto: Remind me again, Papa, why I'm learning to say sorry, please.
Jaxton: Since you look like me, I'm trying to give you an edge in the future heir vote.
Hakuto: If I don't earn the Mediator trait, I won't be competitive? Why not?

Hakuto: Why doesn't Ikura need to learn a special trait, too?
Jaxton: Even though you're inquisitive, you've been slowest at skilling.
Ikura is the only triplet who can get Grandpa and Great-Uncle Alejandro to teach him stuff.
As a charmer, Ikura simply smiles and chats a bit then everyone's ready to do his bidding.

Hakuto: Then, what about Jaga? Jaga's learning skills faster than me, too?
Jaxton: Jaga's independent so he's the quickest learner among you. He's your biggest threat!
Hakuto: Because he's better at skilling?
Jaxton: Nooooo! Your mother shamelessly lobbies for Jaga because he shares her eye color!
The watcher's in cahoots, too, snapping shots of Jaga that showcase his big, green eyes. It's so unfair!

Of all the sims in this legacy so far, I've learned the most from playing Cuatro.
I'd never have imagined that a single sim might earn all five negative traits on Short lifespan.
A big thank you to Cuatro for focusing like a boss and never dropping queues!

Edamame: Jax comes home today in his new uniform as the Net Demon (Level 9 Oracle).
That man was born to wear that outfit!
We're both only one promotion away from maxing our careers!

Once Cinca and Gari return from school, I'm ready to phone in the toddler play date.
Perry Green is the first to arrive, looking devilishly dapper and very Renaissance-esque.
Chacha's being anti-social, I guess. Or is she working?

Perry and Chacha have twins, Kenneth and Poppy, who are both charmers.
Both toddlers inherited their father's green eyes! I'm so jealous!

Elektro and Dango seem to be thriving.
Apparently, they're both working from home since neither of them have jobs.
Besides Daikon who we raised, they also have a teenage daughter named Desirae.

They also have twin toddlers, wild Audra and angelic Conner.

Yours truly, Slide Facilitator Extraordinaire, working on a play date goal with Conner.

Poppy Green and Audra Faust, eating together.

After Cuatro plays with Jaga…

We earn a gold medal!
That was so fun that I immediately phone in another toddler play date at a different park.
I mean, how often will I know four other toddlers to invite?

Ignore the clogged sinks in the back of the park.
That's just Cuatro and Jaxton doing their thing.

Once we start our second play date, the Fausts are the first to arrive.
I don't know if it's an MCCC thing, but charmer Ikura is our only toddler who can socialize with the guests.
The power of "Share the Love"!?

Elektro and Dango resemble Jaxton and me so closely.
It makes me deeply curious how much alike our children will look as they grow older.
So far, Audra doesn't resemble my girls Fugu and Gari when they were toddlers.

Conner looks a lot like his father, Elektro, but with Dango's green eyes.

Like at the first play date, Cuatro does the cooking before interacting with our guests.
He's been such a great help today.

Perry and his toddlers arrive so late that I'd started worrying that they wouldn't attend.
Poppy's father must be over the moon with his green-eyed redhead daughter.
She's the prettiest toddler girl of this generation.

Kenneth is a real cutie, too.
I have a hunch that he'll take after his father, don't you?
Heck, all the toddlers are so adorable. I'm not even gonna pretend there's a story here.

While Ikura eats, Cuatro tells his little brother a story.
I haven't seen Cuatro perform a single negative social so far today. He's such a mystery.

Cousins eating Cuatro's veggie burgers.

Poppy walks over to listen to music lover Gari play the violin.
Maybe Poppy will grow up to become a music lover, too?

My triplets took a nap this afternoon but 6 hours have passed since we started the first play date.
Time to end this party and go home!

Jaxton: What? My Mischief is maxed so I might as well do Chief of Mischief, too, right? *proceeds to clog sink
By the way, this update was supposed to cover our triplet's birthday tomorrow.
But our watcher ended up taking too many shots of all the toddlers.
Next time, for sure!

Legacy Score: Unchanged
Popularity: 82/90 medal points

Household Ages
Jaxton (YA): 5 days to adult (drank a Potion of Youth)
Edamame (YA): 11 days to adult (drank a Potion of Youth)
Cuatro (teen): 3 days to YA
Cinca (child): 3 days to teen
Gari (child): 5 days to teen
Hakuto (toddler): 1 day to child
Ikura (toddler): 1 day to child
Jaga (toddler): 1 day to child

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Sharebears 3.27: Toddler Pandemonium (20 May 2018)
« Reply #205 on: May 20, 2018, 09:21:04 PM »
So much cute!!  Oh good heavens!!  Chacha and Perry (Chacherry?) sure do make adorable little nooboos!  I mean, little Poppy is just adorable!!
Anyway, a lovely update all around and congrats to Jaxton for entering the Matrix  ;=)

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #206 on: May 20, 2018, 11:21:02 PM »
Too much cuteness. Seriously, way too much. Not that I am complaining. So many adorable kids and goodness, Cuatro being an amazing big brother while simultaneously keeping those character traits in the red? That takes skill. I'm impressed, young man. Edamame and Jax are doing wonderfully and I can't wait to see our potential heirs age up.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #207 on: May 21, 2018, 11:59:39 AM »
Eeeee!  So much to squee about in that update.  Those toddlers... oh my, I can't even contemplate it.  The cuteness overload is real!  Also... Jaxton's work outfit is um... --drools-- Thought it was adorable too that he was lobbying for Hakuto, the one that looks like him lol.

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #208 on: May 21, 2018, 02:11:45 PM »
Good decision to call in another toddler playdate immediately.  The cuteness is real.  *All the heart eyes*

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #209 on: May 22, 2018, 12:13:19 AM »
So much cute!!  Oh good heavens!!  Chacha and Perry (Chacherry?) sure do make adorable little nooboos!  I mean, little Poppy is just adorable!!
Anyway, a lovely update all around and congrats to Jaxton for entering the Matrix  ;=)
@PeregrineTook
I'm glad you approve of your namesake's brood, lol. I'm hoping Chacha & Perry will have another set of twins. *crosses fingers
Really/Rilee looking forward to meeting Card and Jaxlynn's children. The Faust genes are really dominant in my Sharebear's gene pool so far!
Not complaining!

Too much cuteness. Seriously, way too much. Not that I am complaining. So many adorable kids and goodness, Cuatro being an amazing big brother while simultaneously keeping those character traits in the red? That takes skill. I'm impressed, young man. Edamame and Jax are doing wonderfully and I can't wait to see our potential heirs age up.
It was great fun seeing so many toddlers--my sims usually only have a single toddler to invite, lol.
It's even harder on Short lifespan. It's only been 3 sim-days since the play date and all seven toddlers are already children.
I wonder what determines which sims will be winners? I initially chose Cuatro because he didn't drop any queues unlike his other siblings; still, he was the sim I wasn't going to care about...just queue up the negative interactions than ignore him. I ended up really liking him because, even with all his negative activities, he still treated his family members well.
You won't see my three potential heirs age up to teens for another two weeks or so. Really looking forward to meeting yours, though. (hint, hint, lol)

Eeeee!  So much to squee about in that update.  Those toddlers... oh my, I can't even contemplate it.  The cuteness overload is real!  Also... Jaxton's work outfit is um... --drools-- Thought it was adorable too that he was lobbying for Hakuto, the one that looks like him lol.
I'm glad you enjoyed the toddler spamfest! I was initially planning for the update to cover 3-4 days, but got stuck taking screenshots of the toddler play dates.
Then I had so much trouble tossing any of them out, lol.
Jaxton is so hot in that career uniform. Maybe I'll make it his party wear when he quits, haha.

Good decision to call in another toddler playdate immediately.  The cuteness is real.  *All the heart eyes*
Compared to other parties, toddler play dates are pretty easy. The hard part is the host knowing toddlers in other houses.
Haha, I loved seeing so many toddlers in one place!