Author Topic: Can't wear my Plopsy purchases (Solved, outdated mod)  (Read 2429 times)

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Can't wear my Plopsy purchases (Solved, outdated mod)
« on: August 01, 2020, 11:44:00 AM »
So my sim bought some knitted clothing items from Plopsy.  The "Add to Household Wardrobe" is grayed out and says it's already unlocked if I hover over it.  But the items are still locked in CAS because she hasn't reached that level in knitting.  Uh... isn't one of the big reasons for Plopsy is that you can get this stuff, and not have to make it yourself?  I have to know how to make something before I can wear it?  I'd be in big trouble if it worked that way IRL...

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: Can't wear my Plopsy purchases
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2020, 12:47:19 PM »
You can get around this using CAS.UnlockByTag SP17. This will allow your Sims to wear any clothing by unlocking them all.

They gave us the cheat in the live stream and carl has it on the guide.

Shannon

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2020, 09:58:19 PM »
Near as I can tell, now that my sim has actually started knitting, is that the whole locked CAS items thing works exactly the opposite of what it's supposed to do.  Items bought on Plopsy still can't be worn, and when you get a new knitting level, everything is already unlocked, even though you haven't made any of it yet.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2020, 10:02:30 PM »
My sim is level 10 and completed the aspirstion. When she knits one clothing item, it unlocks, but she has to knit the other colors I order to wear all colors for that one. It will be the same for the others except for the baby onesies and maybe toddler.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2020, 10:16:10 PM »
Yes, that's what I'm expecting to see, so maybe I have a mod issue.  The first time my sim picked up a set of needles, she was level 2 because she took a class at uni.  So, she could do socks and beanies.  ALL socks and beanies are already unlocked for her, even though she had never knitted anything at all.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2020, 12:02:49 AM »
Ok, yup it was a mod problem.  UI Cheats Extension needed updating.

anything