Author Topic: A Sharebear Legacy: Updated 05/01/2020  (Read 60701 times)

Online sdhoey

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Action 05/09/2019
« Reply #825 on: May 09, 2019, 08:13:50 PM »
Now, I write the articles and then submit them and the newspaper prints them.
And everyone gets to read all about my life every time? I LOVE IT, dad.
1.jpg

I knew she would. My self-absorbed little girl.

2.jpg

*boom*
3.jpg

*groans*
4.jpg

Am I dead?*
5.jpg

Guess not, Looks like I get to repair and try again.
6.jpg

7.jpg

I can't believe I can still do this. This swing is the best.
8.jpg

9.jpg

I made up and back again with no fire or crash. I did something right.
10.jpg

11.jpg

Well, my first day and I am here so, let's go in there and show them what a Sharebear is made of.
12.jpg

Practicing lines
13.jpg

Hair and Makeup
14.jpg

15.jpg

Time for a costume change.
16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

I introduced myself to the director and he basically told me to get to work.
19.jpg

I decided to pull the ole Risky lines for my parts and hope for the best.
20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

When I got home my agent called and said I got Gold for my commercial performance.
24.jpg

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Proud Pops 05/09/2019
« Reply #826 on: May 09, 2019, 08:37:01 PM »
This morning my agent called me with a gig, I have to get my fitness up for my part.
25.jpg

SON!!! I am so proud of you. The new heir.
Thanks, dad, but I wasn't sure I would win.
26.jpg

I was so positive one of the girl would get it.
27.jpg

I miss this beach so much. I have found myself coming here often hoping Shane will come down and fish with me.
28.jpg

Hey little bro, how you been?
Hey Shane. I'm fine. I see you have been doing great. How's the family?
29.jpg

Oh man, Erik is the new heir.  The girls are great. Maja is just settling into her elder years, got a more relaxing job.
Man, that's great to hear. I'm so happy for you guys. We have to get together soon.
30.jpg

Shane was off interviewing more people for his articles.
31.jpg

Grace was giving Harper fashion tips and taking her photos for her online gallery.
32.jpg

Hmm, I wonder how my kids are gonna handle things after we are gone? I mean, they have had everything handed to them.
33.jpg

Erik has a level head, as the heir, he will do great. I'm just worried about the girls. They are the ones carrying the responsibilities for completing their careers. 
34.jpg

Maja's newest creation
35.jpg

Grace is in the study checking and responding to emails. She has also, uploaded some new videos.
36.jpg

I have to finish upgrading these laptops. Hopefully, I will max my Handiness skill.
37.jpg

So, what'cha doing nerd brain?

He's playing with his toy's again.
38.jpg

Actually, I'm upgrading YOUR laptops. Plus I just maxed my handiness skill.
39.jpg

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Action 05/09/2019
« Reply #827 on: May 12, 2019, 11:29:48 AM »
Oh goodness, I've missed so much!!!  It's like a marathon trying to catch up!  Anyway, Grace and Harper are lovely and I adore them!
I must say, Harper made a lovely pirate!!  Looks like you're enjoying the acting career.  I've played around with it outside of dynasties and legacies and it's rather a cool addition to the game, I must say.
Loved the part where our resident nerd brain was being sassed for "playing with his toys" but then it turns out he was updating their laptops.  Fantastic!!

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Old Man Time 05/28/2019
« Reply #828 on: May 28, 2019, 05:56:27 PM »
Shane: Well, time to do this and get it over with.
1.jpg

Shane: Not to bad for an old man. At least I still have my arms and my style.
2.jpg

Erik: *sighs* I guess I will work on my charisma since I have already completed my other one. I can't take over the family until I have my young adult birthday and I get out of school.
3.jpg

Harper: I like painting my pictures. When I sell them, it gives me fame points and that helps with my aspiration.
4.jpg

Maja has started learning to charm the bees and now she can gather them and send them to fertilize.
5.jpg

The Next day it was time for Grace to put on play the role of her lifetime. When she arrived she went straight to hair.
6.jpg

Grace: Please make sure the wig is on correctly this time and not too tight.
7.jpg
8.jpg

Then it was off to wardrobe.
9.jpg

Then she had to go and find someone to practice lines with before starting.
10.jpg
11.jpg

After they finished, the director told them to get in place.
12.jpg

Her first shot was the bow.
13.jpg

Then her risky sword fight. She had the risky down to an art.
14.jpg

Then it was the vampire bit scene. After the scenes where done, her agent called and told her she had gained Gold.
15.jpg

When she arrived home, Erik had successfully set the grill and himself on fire. Both are okay.
16.jpg

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: The Hand Off 05/29/2019
« Reply #829 on: May 29, 2019, 06:14:18 PM »
Just knowing that she would get an award tonight, Grace marched herself down to the Awards Accolades in process.
1.jpg

She sat in the front row watching, Jacobo Elizondo receives a major award.
2.jpg

Then she watched as Dustin Broke & Dirk Dreamer receive some kind of award.
3.jpg

Announcer:
" And that ends our awards ceremony for tonight ladies and gentlesims. Please come back and watch our need award ceremony next week."
4.jpg

Harper has found a new way to use her sketch pad. Through the door.
5.jpg

The next day, after she received her next gig, one of Grace's pre-show checklist was to "get to know" fellow crew members.
Grace invited her Director and castmates over for a "get to know you" in hopes that it will help her with an award.
6.jpg
7.jpg

Erik arrived home for school later.

Erik: *inhales* You smell that watcher?
W: Mulch?
Erik: No silly, at midnight, I'm blowing out my candles. I am going to age up and become an adult.
W: Well, Until then, you still homework and a part-time job to go to.
8.jpg

Grace also had to research "flirty" emotions. So, she splurged for the flirty potion and set out on a research mission on her director.
9.jpg

Just after midnight, Erik was true to his word.

Erik: Okay, let's get this show on the road.
10.jpg
11.jpg

When he blew his candles out, his new aspiration at the time was for Collector because when he aged to teen, he had completed his Fabulously Wealthy Aspiration.
12.jpg

Shane: Congratulations Son, I am so proud of you.
13.jpg

Erik: Thanks, Dad. I promise to make you proud and to not let the family down.
14.jpg

Shane: So, are you ready to take over as the next heir? To take the reins and do your thang?
15.jpg

Erik: Yes sir I am. I am a little nervous because we never know what is coming over the horizon next week, but I know I can get us through and closer to our goals.
16.jpg

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Shane's POV 05/29/2019
« Reply #830 on: May 29, 2019, 06:52:44 PM »
The watcher said I could have one last post before I handed everything over to Erik. My life has been wonderful. I have a beautiful wife, a loving and caring family. I come from a strong background of women who have carried this family this far and I was the male heir. Now my son will carry on for me.

Today, Erik choose the Tech Guru Career. He says when the time comes he will choose a branch then.
1.jpg

My beautiful Grace is doing a wonderful job with her Acting Career. I went with her today(not really) just to see what goes on in the day on set.

Here she is doing an angry scene with her patient.
Patient: No, Dr. Your wrong. I am a person, Not a sim.
2.jpg

Dr: It's just possible. We are not coded that way.
3.jpg

Then she has a secret romance with her male nurse.

Oh, Roger, you are so adorable in your scrubs.
4.jpg
5.jpg

Nurse: How did I get so lucky to land a beautiful Dr?
6.jpg

Dr. We will run the test again, but your insurance will not cover them again. But for the last time. You are a sim. Not human.
7.jpg

Dr. I need some of that sweet loving you always give me after a hard day Roger.
8.jpg

Roger: OH Dr. Mike!!  Here on the patience's floor? It's that against ethics?
9.jpg
10.jpg

But little did Dr. Mike know that Roger was planning his own plot against the lovely Dr.

Dr.Mike: Oh no, what's wrong with me?
11.jpg
12.jpg

Dr: Help me!
13.jpg

And scene:
14.jpg

When we arrived home Grace earned Gold for her performance again and earned another promotion. She might even win an award this time.
15.jpg

My baby Harper arrived home then also, she was plum worn out but she did have a promotion also. I am so proud of my little girls.
16.jpg

I also came home from work with promotion before leaving with Grace. I am the Scribe of History. So I promptly called and retired. I figured with all I had done for my family plus two careers, I deserved some time off.
17.jpg

Also, my Maja got another promotion in the Floral Designing Career she has. She is almost to the top. 2 more I believe.
18.jpg

Maja does not think I know what she was out doing most of the night. But I'm old, not dumb. She was out meeting the ladies in the neighborhood, in hopes of finding a suitable mate for Erik.
19.jpg
20.jpg

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Shane's POV 05/29/2019
« Reply #831 on: May 30, 2019, 06:58:25 PM »
Finally caught up~~!  Wow, things are moving along so well.  I really like you using the acting career.  I dabbled in it, and loved the actual acting part, but the paparzzi were just too much of a pain!  I hope she gets her award.  Eric is doing great as well.  Love it all!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: My First Post 06/01/2019
« Reply #832 on: June 01, 2019, 08:44:44 PM »
Hello dear readers. As I sit here at my computer and type my entries, I am at a loss at how to do this. I am still in shock that I actually won. But here I am and I will promise to do my very best.
1.jpg

With the help of our watcher, plus my family, I know I can do this. She said she will do all the photo work that you guys see and I will handle my entries.
2.jpg

Grace: Dad, do you think he will start looking for a spouse soon?
Shane: Well, your mom has been "looking" to see what's out there.
3.jpg

Shane: Maybe she will throw a party soon to introduce him to the female population.
Grace: Good luck with that.
4.jpg

Shane: I have a good idea. Your mom needs to place her star in the city. How about we all go and let her place it and that way, your sister also works on her aspiration.
Grace: Ohhh, the city sounds great dad.
5.jpg

Shane: WooHooo!! My wife can finally place her star. She will be remembered for all time.
6.jpg

Congratulations Maja for becoming a Four-star Celebrate and getting your star on the walk of fame.
7.jpg

Maja: Well great, Grimm couldn't wait at least a day before making that announcement?
8.jpg

Erik: Dad, I'm worried about mom, she seems so down all of a sudden.
Shane: Oh son, no worries. It's probably a mom thing. All her kids are grown up and now we are old.
9.jpg

Erik: Dad, really? Come on man, you know better than that. She just got a text and I believe it was Grim.
Shane: *inhales* Don't say that son. Please don't say that.
10.jpg

Shane: I knew when I married your mom that she was older than me, but that hasn't stopped my love for her. I know her time is coming to a close soon. But for her sake, don't say anything, just love her and let her live her days.
11.jpg

Erik: I hear you, dad, it's just hard knowing that soon, mom will not be here. Then you. It's just not fair.
12.jpg

Of course, we all remember Jamie Sharebear from the 10 kids in the second/third generation.  She is still here with her vampy self.
13.jpg

Harper has been dealing with the paparazzi and has been asked for one autograph.
14.jpg

Well, make that two now.
15.jpg

Jamie has spotted Maja and asked her for her autograph also.
16.jpg

Shane takes the time to get romantic with his lady.
17.jpg

Harper is speaking with this fan that is dressed rather unfashionable. She is suggesting some changes. The dude in front looks like he wants to eat them.
18.jpg

As Erik jogs by:

Harper: I hope you're not wearing that to work brother.
Erik: I will change there.
19.jpg

It is a cloudy hazy morning in the city as Maja and Erik head off to work.
20.jpg

Harper and Grace talk with some more fans and do some autographs. One of Harpers fans was so excited he fainted.
21.jpg

Then it was time for Harper to head to work.
22.jpg

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: My First Post 06/01/2019
« Reply #833 on: June 02, 2019, 05:02:09 AM »
No, not Maya!  Well, it comes to us all I guess.  (Reaches for tissues in preparation.)

----------
My No Buy Story

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Finding Love 06/04/2019
« Reply #834 on: June 04, 2019, 10:34:13 AM »
Shane: I guess I should fill this ole thing up. It's been ages since we have used it last. At least I'm not getting attacked.
1.jpg

Grace: Look dad, a red bird. Isn't it pretty?
Shane: Yes dear, it sure is.
2.jpg

Maja arrived home with her next promotion. She has one more left to do.  Will Grim stay away long enough for her to get it?
3.jpg

W: Well, I see you came close, but no cigar.
Erik: Whatever, I was close. It's all good. Is mom home?
W: Out in her greenhouse, playing with her flowers and she got her next promotion, so all is good.
4.jpg

Erik: NO for the last time I will NOT hack your profile. Go away and earn your stars somewhere else.
Grace: Some techie you are. Can't even help your big sis out.
5.jpg

Maja: She just doesn't understand does she?
Shane: Nope. He can only hack his job performance, with only a handful of other things. She knew going into this, that it was hard work.
6.jpg

Harper: I always knew pufferfish were dangerous if not cooked right, but I never knew they could get that BIG! I mean it just puffed right up.
7.jpg

The next morning:

Erik: So you ready to tackle this day and get that last promotion?
Maja: From your mouth to Grim's ears. I hope he has a busy schedule and I'm last on his list.
8.jpg

Erik: I am so worried about mom, she is looking tired and weak. But she won't let on. And dad, he's being so strong.
9.jpg

Shane: *sighs* All day I sit here and wait for her to come home and wonder "is this the day?". I don't know if I can go on without my Maja.
10.jpg

Maja: Take that Grim!! Another day and another chance at the promotion. *crosses fingers"
11.jpg

Erik: Well, I got that promotion today and mom's home with us, so it's all good.
12.jpg

Then if it's all good, what's with the faces?
Erik: Hmm, I don't know, I feel like something is missing.
13.jpg

Maja: Just a sprinkle of love and done. I feel like a party.
14.jpg

Harper came home with a promotion also. Things are going good for the Sharebears today.
15.jpg

Maja decided to throw a Dinner Party. She wants to introduce her son to some lovely ladies.
16.jpg

Jolene: You must be Erik. I'm Jolene Doyle, Your mom has told me so much about you.
Erik: Hello Jolene, nice to meet you. Sorry to say, she has left me in the dark about you and your beauty.
17.jpg

Then he suddenly is left outside alone with three very beautiful, very available ladies that his mom has met.
18.jpg

Meet Jolene Doyle, Chanel Chacon, and Celeste Kerr.
19.jpg

Erik spends a few minutes talking to all three together and getting to know them.
20.jpg

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #835 on: June 04, 2019, 10:34:40 AM »
Maja: Don't worry my love, He is in good hands and he will make a good choice. He is after all his father's son.
Shane: *sighs*
Glenn: OH come on now. Even the old folks are still getting mushy these days. What is it with this house?
Shane: Be quiet OLD man, you are older than either of us, so just back off.
21.jpg

Erik: Wow, mom pulled a fast one on me with this. She is still looking after me. Now I have another to add, Alana Clarke is a nice addition to the mix.
Now late party arrival, Alana Clarke has finally shown up for the party. She is the dark haired one on the end next to Celeste.
22.jpg

Erik is talking to Alana in the kitchen, while everyone else is mostly at the table.
23.jpg

Shane: It seems our most beautiful host has outdone herself with the menu tonight.
Maja: Just and listen to the girls.
24.jpg

The next morning, Maja cornered Shane by the microscope for some hugging and kissing.
25.jpg

Then when she left for work, he went in, to Mentor Grace in fitness for her next gig.
26.jpg

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #836 on: June 04, 2019, 08:05:14 PM »
Do we ever stop worrying about the immortal and how they will feel at their inevitable loss?  Every word I read my heart is skipping beats wondering if this is the day.  I love how the heir is coming along but my focus is on Shane.  If there is going to be a vote, without knowing more about them, I rather like Alanna and second/joint first choice is Jolene.  She just seems so perky.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #837 on: June 05, 2019, 03:11:58 PM »
Wow, four good choices for Erik!  But the question is, do any of them have three unique traits?  Or will he need both a primary and secondary spouse?

I hope Grim forgets all about Maja and gives her lots of extra time.

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #838 on: June 05, 2019, 04:18:21 PM »
Wow, four good choices for Erik!  But the question is, do any of them have three unique traits?  Or will he need both a primary and secondary spouse?

I hope Grim forgets all about Maja and gives her lots of extra time.

One does have unique traits. I not to keen on having a secondary wife, but maybe I will bring one of the girls in as a spare to go in a get victim for use in other careers. LOL

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: A Good Day 06/09/2019
« Reply #839 on: June 09, 2019, 06:40:20 PM »
With the week coming to an end, I have maxed my programming skill.
1.jpg

Someone left a nice big rainbow pile of poo in the drive.
2.jpg

Mom came home with her final promotion today.  That means that both Branches of the Gardening Career are completed.
3.jpg

Maja: Take that Grim. Another day and I'm still here.
4.jpg

Shane: So my beautiful wife has maxed two careers and is still here. I am one lucky guy.
Maja: How about you come here and just show me how lucky you are?
Hmm, that looks kinda painful if you ask me.
5.jpg

Maja: You know, since we are all alone out here in the yard and the sun is setting. How about we do a little slow dancing?
6.jpg

Shane: I would love to hold you close and look into your eyes.
7.jpg

Maja: You are just as handsome as the day I first you.
Shane: I was just a kid. But you where a looker then and you are still one hot mama.
8.jpg

Maja: *chuckles* you are still a smooth talker. It's that Brooks blood that runs through your veins. I have heard the story of your grandpa Colt.
9.jpg

Shane: That man, was one of kind. He would have loved you. But not as much as I love you. You have my heaven Maja.
10.jpg

Maja: Lay with me in the grass babe, and let's watch the stars.
11.jpg

Maja: I can't believe how quiet it is here. The sky is so clear.
12.jpg

Harper was inside sketching her designs for work.
13.jpg

Grace had to work on her guitar skill for her new role.
14.jpg

Mom decided to call and retire from her job. She wanted to spend her last days with her family.
15.jpg

As for me, I was helping Grace later that evening with her scenes.
16.jpg

I think I made a big mistake doing that.  It was for an action scene.
17.jpg

Erik: Hahaha, sis, stop that.. That hurts.
18.jpg

Grace: *grunts* be still Erik. I have to make this look real.
Erik:*screams* It's feels real, so it is real.
19.jpg

Erik: OUCH!! I think you ripped my ear off.
Grace: Baby. It's just a scratch.
20.jpg

Harper: *claps* That was great.
Erik: *bows* Thank you, thank you.
21.jpg

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Girls, Girls, Girls 06/09/2019
« Reply #840 on: June 09, 2019, 07:56:31 PM »
Thanks for coming over Alana. I wanted to get to know you better, spend sometime with you.
Alana: What do you want to know?
1.jpg

Well, where you work? Are you married?
Alana: I am unemployed and I am single. I prefer it that way thank you.
2.jpg

So, I was just gonna help her with her scene, but she didn't me that it was an action scene.
3.jpg

Then she just jumped right in and started hitting me and clawing.
Alana: *gasps* That was your sister?
4.jpg

Yeah, I mean a warning would have been nice, she just went all mad woman on me.
Alana: Probably deserved it. Probably hit on one of her friends.
5.jpg

So, how do you feel about kids? I love kids. What to have some when I get married.
Alana: *steaming* I hate kids. They are stinky, smelly and dirty.
6.jpg

Erik: But that's just part of growing up and being a parent, Alana. I'm sure you did that stuff as a kid.
Alana: hrppff, I don't think I was ever one of those fowl beast.
7.jpg

But, but.
Alana: Not buts about, what part of I HATE CHILDREN, do you not understand?
8.jpg

Well, that explains it, and I guess it means I won't be flirting with you either, because you have shot those down too.
Alana: Give the kid an apple, he figured out I'm non-committal too.
9.jpg

Well, I guess I am sorry I took up your time this morning.
Alana: *mutters*"not as sorry as I am*
10.jpg

Alana: *to self* man, that kid is dense. How hard was it to figure out that I hated kids? I told him like four different times.
11.jpg

Alana: Nice bum, but not enough to change my mind on marriage. I will never tie myself down and have kids though.
12.jpg

Well, I guess this goodbye. See you around..
13.jpg

Alana: See ya around kid.
Erik: I'm not a kid. See ya
14.jpg

Later that afternoon:

Erik: Hey Celeste, Glad you made it.
Celeste: Hey Erik, Chanel will be here soon.
15.jpg

Chanel: Jolene is running late but will be here as soon as she can. I love swimming.
Erik: Well, ladies, let go jump in.
16.jpg

Celeste: Oh, hello Alana, I didn't know you were coming.
Alana: Oh I wasn't invited, I just thought I would see what was up.
17.jpg

Alana: Well hello there Erik.
Erik: Yeah, hey Alana, nice to see you.
18.jpg

Celeste: hmm, I don't think they care for each other, do you Chanel?
Chanel: Well you know she is doesn't like kids and stuff. So one less to pick from.
19.jpg

Alana: Do they know you are going to play around with their hearts and emotions and then dump one of them?
Erik: They know I am the heir of a Dynasty and I have to have a spouse. So we are fine.
20.jpg

Erik: *splashes*
Chantel: Hey no fair*giggles*
Celeste: Water fight
21.jpg

Chantel: *splashes*
Erik: Hey, that was cold.
22.jpg

Erik: I got to know the girl a little better as the say went by, I still have to meet with Jolene. She texted me and said she would be here soon.
23.jpg

Chantel was a Writer, single. She was Materialistic, snob and jealous.
24.jpg

Celeste is a food critic and single. She Is a perfectionist, genius and a geek.
Alana is out of the running for me. I found out that she was unemployed, single, creative, non-committal and hates children
25.jpg

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: A Good Day 06/09/2019
« Reply #841 on: June 09, 2019, 08:31:25 PM »
Yikes!  My favorite Alanna is a bi, er, beast.  Chantal not too far behind as that jealous trait can be a bear.  Sure hope Jolene is better.  So far it looks like Celeste is in the running though.  Who knew love could be so complicated?

----------
My No Buy Story

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Is This Love 07/23/2019
« Reply #842 on: July 23, 2019, 06:02:58 PM »
Erik: Hey, Jolene? The is Erik, I was out at the swimming hole and was wondering if you would like to join me?

1.jpg

Jolene: I am glad you called me. I was just sitting there wondering when this heat was going to give up.
Erik: Well, I was here earlier with the others and well, let's just say I felt like something was missing.

2.jpg

Jolene: Aww, that was sweet. I was thinking of you too. Do you think this heat is ever gonna cool down?
Erik: I don't know. I think we will all melt away soon enough if it doesn't.

3.jpg

Erik: Sooo, you ready to go and cool off and get some rays?
Jolene: Well the cooling-off sounds great.

4.jpg

Jolene: Cannon Ball!!!!

55.jpg

6.jpg

Jolene: *sputters* Where are you now?

7.jpg

Erik: Up here, my turn.

8.jpg

*kisses muscle*

9.jpg

Erik: Check out the form and the guns.
Jolene: *giggles*

10.jpg

Jolene: A ten from my view.

11.jpg

Erik: *swan dives*

12.jpg

13.jpg

Erik: So was it a perfect 10 or a dud?
Jolene: You are a perfect 10.

14.jpg

Erik: *blushes* Wow, I think you’re a 10 also.

15.jpg

Erik: Are you blushing. *waves*
Jolene: Oh stop it silly *blushes*

16.jpg

Jolene: I'm just kidding, keep going. *giggles*
Erik: *snickers* You're adorable when you blush.

17.jpg

Erik: *blows kisses*

18.jpg

Jolene: Oh, *grabs kiss*

19.jpg

*Leans closer*
Erik: So, have I told you how beautiful you are?
Jolene: No,

20.jpg

Erik: Your eyes are perfect, like little gems. Your skin is like smooth porcelain.

21.jpg

Erik: I find myself wanting to get lost in your eyes, and wake in your arms.
Jolene: Oh Erik.

22.jpg

Erik: *cough* Here, let me massage your shoulders. I give great massages.
Jolene: Your hands are very warm and strong.

23.jpg

Jolene: I have thoughts and dreams of you often too.

24.jpg

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Is This Love 07/23/2019
« Reply #843 on: July 23, 2019, 06:03:25 PM »
Erik: Well, I guess we better call it a night and head home.
Jolene: Erik, is there something you want to say?

25.jpg

*first kiss*

26.jpg

Jolene: Wow, hmm, that was, wow.
Erik: That is what I wanted to say, I mean to do.

27.jpg

Jolene: I'm not complaining. I wanted it also.
Erik: Maybe we can get together again soon?

28.jpg

Jolene: I would love that. I really enjoyed tonight Erik See you soon.

29.jpg

Erik: I think I have found the one for me. I am so in love with her.

30.jpg

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: R.I.P. Maja 07/23/2019
« Reply #844 on: July 23, 2019, 08:35:57 PM »
Later that evening before Erik arrived home.

Maja: Ahhhh my old friend comes at last.

1.jpg

Maja: I will greet him with joy in my heart. My family is healthy and happy. We have had strong bloodline in this estate. My children will see it carried on.

2.jpg

Maja: I love you my love, my love for you will always be strong. Nothing will ever part us.

3.jpg

Maja: *sighs*

4.jpg

Grim: *sighs*
Harper: What are you doing here?

5.jpg

Grace: MOM!!! NOOOOOO

6.jpg

Harper: Oh mom! DAD, come quick.

7.jpg

Erik: What's with all the screaming and why is Grim here?

8.jpg

Harper: Erik, it's mom, she's gone. *sobs*

9.jpg

Erik: Dad, no! Don't look
Shane: Maja!!*gasp*
Grim: She was ready Shane, it was well past her time.

10.jpg

Shane: Not my love, my Maja, my beautiful wife. *sobs*
Erik: Mommy, why? *sobs*

11.jpg

Shane: Please old friend, be gentle with her.
Grim: I will, she was a gentle soul and carrying sim.

12.jpg

Harper: Oh mom, what are we gonna do without you?

13.jpg

Grim: It's time to go be with the rest of the family Maja.

14.jpg

Shane: Oh mom, what am I going to do without her?
Ruby: *cries* Just do the best you can and love your family.

15.jpg

Shane: Maja, I am strengthening you hold to the sim verse so you can visit us as often as you wish.

16.jpg

Shane: I hope my love and honor has pleased the powers that be so that your spirit can move freely between realms.

17.jpg

Erik: Oh mom *sobs* Just when I have found the one I love. I was so wanting to have you be here for the big day.
Ruby: It will be all be fine grandson. Your mother will be present in one form or another. You have made us all proud.

18.jpg

Erik: Thank you, grandmother, it is time to make some moves and get the future sent in motion.

19.jpg

With that, Erik starts making plans that his mother would approve of.

20.jpg

R.I.P Maja Sharebear.

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Welcome Home 07/23/2019
« Reply #845 on: July 23, 2019, 08:50:14 PM »
Hey Jolene, I was wondering if you would like to come over for a bit? My mother just passed away and I just need someone to talk with.

1.jpg

Sure that is fine, finish what you're doing and when you get here, you get here.
Grace: *kissy sounds*

2.jpg

Great, I look forward to seeing you too, later.

3.jpg

A little while later:

Jolene: Oh hey there Erik, I'm so sorry about your mom. She was such a nice lady.

4.jpg

*hugs*
Erik: Thanks Jo, she was a special lady. I am just glad you could come.
Jolene: I would have been here sooner but I was stuck in the kitchen.

5.jpg

Erik: Maybe we can cloud gaze and talk. Cloud gazing was my mom's favorite thing.
Jolene: I would like that.

6.jpg

Jolene: I am glad you called. I really was missing you and I really did enjoy our time together yesterday.
Erik: Me too. I really enjoy being with you. Jo, you are something special.

7.jpg

Erik:  Look a fluffy cloud.
Jolene: It kind of looks like a bunny.

8.jpg

Erik: I know that we are just starting to build something here with each other, but would you like to move in with me and my family?
Jolene: Why Erik, are you sure? I mean, I would love too, I have been itching to get my hands of that garden. YES!!

9.jpg

Jolene: Wow, I never knew that they had so many plants in here. There must be at least one of every variety.

10.jpg

Jolene: Those bees really need to be tamed. Maybe I will do that soon.

11.jpg

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Is This Love? 07/23/2019
« Reply #846 on: July 23, 2019, 08:52:13 PM »
Sorry for the mass updates, but I have fallen behind in them with the Sharebears and want to get caught up. So please bear with me while I get caught up. Thanks

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Twice As Nice 07/24/2019
« Reply #847 on: July 24, 2019, 06:31:12 PM »
Guy: Relax, you will do great tonight. I just know it.
Grace: I am so nervous. This is my chance to show them what I am made of.

1.jpg

Grace: I am ready to take that stage now. Is everything ready?
Director: Yes dear, everything is ready. Just do your thing and be you. You got this.

2.jpg

Grace: First it was my fight scene. I had planned on the easy one, but at the last minute, I threw caution to the wind and did the risky scene.

3.jpg

Next was the Singing? And guitar scene, I played my heart out and put my soul into it. I was still grieving for my mom and it all came out.

4.jpg

Then it was time for the scene I was worried about, the hugging scene, emotions today would not be best. I did the risky and almost broke my castmates back.

5.jpg

As the day went on, I came to the final scene, my death scene.

6.jpg

I did it again and put my emotions and did the risky.

7.jpg

I nailed it.

8.jpg

After that, I fell apart in grief for my mom.

9.jpg

The next night was the Awards ceremony. Would I win or go home empty-handed?

I WON!!! My first Starlight Accolade for Best Acting.

10.jpg

Grace: I accept this for all my fans that made this possible and most of all, *tears* I accept this for my mother.

11.jpg

Mom, I know you are watching from above and I love you. I could not have done this without you.

12.jpg

Thank you all for this. Thank you to my Director,

13.jpg

My producer,

14.jpg

Thank you

15.jpg

Everyone came up to Congratulate me and offer their condolences to my family.

16.jpg

ATTENTION EVERYONE, we still have another award to give out.

Announcer: For her outstanding performance in her second film, her second Accolade tonight. Grace Sharebear.

17.jpg

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Twice As Nice 07/24/2019
« Reply #848 on: July 28, 2019, 12:51:58 PM »
My poor, dear, darling Grace. Finally gets her award, but only after the loss of her dear mother.  Excellent narrative with that, by the way.
I had actually been pulling for Celeste, but Jolene and Erik are sweet together.  Of course, Grace and Harper kind of steal every scene in my book  ;)

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: This is Us 08/11/2019
« Reply #849 on: August 11, 2019, 09:01:36 PM »
Dad spends his time playing the piano must days.

1.jpg

I have been pouring a lot of time into my career to get it complete.

2.jpg

Harper is moving along in her aspiration and career.

3.jpg

My beautiful girl is happy living here with us. I have a couple of surprises for her soon.

4.jpg

She has joined the Critic Career, the food line. I can't wait to taste her cooking.

5.jpg

She loves using the family study to write her columns.

6.jpg

I have been practicing my photography.

7.jpg

Dad started mentoring Jolene with her writing.

8.jpg

Grace had to invite her director and co-workers over for a type of "get to know you" thing.

9.jpg

She loves to pose for the camera.

10.jpg

11.jpg

What can I say, I love my sister.

12.jpg

Harper has been gathering impression from her new board that she got at work.

13.jpg

anything