Author Topic: BallerinaHippo's Sharebear Legacy: A House Full of Love (Sept 12)  (Read 11689 times)

Online BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
Re: BallerinaHippo's Sharebear Legacy: The End of an Era (Nov 26)
« Reply #175 on: November 26, 2018, 01:06:38 AM »
The End of an Era

Linden:  Thanks for mentoring me in writing, Aunt Daisy.  I really appreciate your guidance.
Daisy:  Iím happy to help.  Are you considering a career in journalism?
Linden:  Sort ofÖI hope to be a food critic someday.
31.1 Mentor writing.jpg

Hestia:  This new cupcake machine is the best, Mother.  Would you like to try a cupcake or a tart?
Wendy:  No thank you, honey.  I havenít had human food in ages.  Itís nice to see you putting the machine to good use, but perhaps you should not sample so many of the sweets yourself.
Hestia:  Donít be silly, Mother.  I have to sample them to make sure they are good.
31.2 cupcakes.jpg
Wendy:  Yes, but if you eat too manyÖwell, never mind.  Iíll leave you to it.  I have to meet your father for a date.
Hestia:  A date?  Why do married people need to go on dates?
Wendy:  For soulmates, of course!

Aster:  Are you ready for seven gold-medal dates in a row, my dearest?
Wendy:  I thought only the last three dates were required to be gold.
Aster:  True, but we never do anything halfway. 
31.3 dates again.jpg

Wendy:  In that case, I am ready to be swept off my feet.
31.4 dating collage.jpg

Daisy:  I really hate to interrupt the dating montage, but I think itís timeÖ
31.5 Daisy1.jpg

Grim:  Oh geezÖeven the butler and the pets came to grieve this time!  Now I feel like a real heel.
31.6 Daisy2.jpg

Aster:  You were the best sister a guy could have.  I recovered Daichiís headstone for you and I hope you like the flowers.  They are the closest thing to daisies that I could find for now.  Please tell Fig that Iím sorry I couldnít recover Evieís urn.  It seems to have vanished. 
31.7 headstone.jpg

Laurel:  Why are we back in Granite Falls, Father?
Aster:  I thought we could all use a change of scenery after your aunt Daisyís death.  Also, you still need to finish your Outdoor Enthusiast aspiration.
Hestia:  I donít think the change of scenery is working.  Now Iím sad and homesick.
Wendy:  Why donít you kids all get a good nightís sleep and weíll start fresh in the morning.
31.8 sad arrival.jpg

The next dayÖ

Hestia:  Mother was right, I feel so much better this morning.  I wonder how Laurel is doing?
31.9 Hess cooks.jpg

Laurel:  Okay.  I emptied all the herbs out of my inventory so Iíll know which ones I still need to identify.  HmmÖthis is noxious elderberry.
31.10 identify.jpg

Laurel:  I canít believe I was missing chamomile and toxic chamomile!
31.11 Chamomile.jpg

Laurel:  Now I just need to catch some bugs and we can all go home.
31.12 bugs.jpg

Meanwhile:

Wendy:  Congratulations on catching that mountain lionfish, Hess.  Those are rare!
Hestia:  I canít believe Iím the one who caught it.  My fishing skill is only level 3!
31.13 fishing.jpg

Back at homeÖ

Aster:  We would love to participate in your Positivity Challenge, Miss Holiday.  But we are a little confused; we were expecting someone named Millie Bobby Brown.
Jasmine Holiday:  Iím just as confused as you are.
31.14 Jasmine.jpg

Aster:  Is this a challenge or an aspiration?
Wendy:  Maybe both?  And lookÖgifts!
31.15 boxes.jpg

Laurel:  Now I just have to sleep in a tent for five nights.  It seems silly to set it up inside a locked room, but the dogs kept waking me up when I tried sleeping outdoors.
31.16 tent.jpg

Aster:  There is another reason you should do your tent sleeping indoors.  My Farmersí Almanac predicts that the decades of perfect weather we have experienced will be coming to an end soon.  Iíve built a greenhouse for many of the plants in preparation.
Laurel:  OooÖthe trees are so pretty!  Mother used to read me a book about seasons when I was little.  I thought it was just a fairytale.
Aster:  Seasons are real, and theyíre here.
31.17 seasons.jpg

Aster:  I also ordered a beehive.  You should probably go ahead and start bonding with the bees.
Laurel:  UhÖsure.  I wonder how Iím supposed to do that?
31.18 bees.jpg

A few days laterÖ

Hypnos:  Hey, Hermes.  Mother said you wanted to talk to me?
Hermes:  Yeah, I have a favor to ask.  Today is Linden and Laurelís birthday party which means one of them will officially take over the legacy from Father.
Hypnos:  I know, but what does that have to do with us?
Hermes:  WellÖI canít help but feel guilty that Iím taking up three spots in the house right now with me and my two dogs.  The new heir will have to find a spouse and then there will be children; they will need that space.  Iíd like to reach the top of my career before I move out, but I donít want to be in the way.
Hypnos:  Thatís understandable, but how can I help?
Hermes:  If you could take Belle home with you, that would free up enough space for the heirís spouse.  Then, Link and I can join you after I get my last two promotions at work.
Hypnos:  Sure!  Why didnít you just say so?  Iíd be happy to take Belle.
31.19 Belle.jpg

At the partyÖ

Aster:  Before we go in for your party, Iíd like the two of you to meet the Faust twins.  They are neighbors that your Mother and I have been meaning to introduce you to.
31.20 meet Fausts.jpg

Elektra:  SoÖLindenÖwere you named after a tree?
Linden: UmÖyes, actually.  You see, my grandmother loved the outdoors and sheÖ
Elektra:  YeahÖI was just trying to make a joke.  Most people think my name is unusual so I like to turn that around and tease them about their common names.  For instance, if I meet someone named John, Iíll ask them if they were named after an outhouse.  Get it?
Linden:  UhÖokay.  Well if you are interested in names, perhaps youíd like to meet my brother, Hermes.  He was named after a Greek god. 
Elektra:  Oh! I can see why! 
Linden:  *mutters*  Feeling pretty awkward right now.  Guess Iíll just go blow out the candles on my cake.
31.21 awkward.jpg

Linden (thinks to himself):  I know what Iím not going to wish forÖ
Laurel:  Donít tell me your third trait until after I go.
31.22 cake.jpg

Linden:  Hey sis!  I knew itíd be you.
Laurel:  Are you okay with this?
Linden:  Iím more than okay.  This is the way it was meant to be.
31.23 hug.jpg

Linden adds Ambitious (like Aster) to Creative and Perfectionist.  Laurel adds Perfectionist (like Wendy) to Art Lover and Loves the Outdoors

Shari:  Congratulations, Laurel dear!  You are officially an heir.
Laurel:  I hope I make you proud, Grandmama Behr.  Iím afraid I donít know what Iím doing.
Shari:  Oh honey!  I didnít have a clue what I was doing when I started this whole thing.
Aster:  Youíll do great, Laurel.  And youíll have Linden and Hess to help you, just like I had Daisy and Fig.
31.24 three heirs.jpg

At home, after the partyÖ

Hestia:  I donít know why everyone was worried about the weather changing.  So far, I think itís great.
Laurel:  Yeah, it got a little colder, but weíve only had a few rain showers. 
Hestia:  I hope it snows soon.  None of us have ever seen snow.  Oh, and by the way, congratulations on being officially named the heir.
Laurel:  Thanks.  Tomorrow Iíll have to get a job and start making plans, but today I just want to enjoy this perfect day.
Hestia:  Amen to that!
31.25 swing.jpg

Notes:  Laurel needs to sleep in a tent for 2 more nights to complete Outdoor Enthusiast (her 2nd aspiration).  Linden is currently working on Freelance Botanist (his 4th aspiration).

I added the Fausts to the game as teens a while ago.  They kept their Loves Outdoors and Foodie traits, and the game randomly assigned them a young adult trait.  Jaxton got Ambitious, which is a unique trait (for spouses, anyway).  Elektra got Materialistic, which is not unique.  Ironically, materialistic was the Faustsí original third trait.

I had Aster and Wendy go meet Jaxton/Elektra while they were still teens, but that part got cut from the story.  Linden and Laurel met them at the birthday party and learned their traits.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #176 on: November 26, 2018, 01:58:43 AM »
Go, Laurel! She is so close to finishing Outdoor Enthusiast now!
Great timing, watcher, for installing the Seasons content.
Hestia's doing a great job, too! Love the new greenhouse!

I loved seeing the Fausts dressed in period outfits. It's so interesting how the same sims end up looking so different in different legacies.
Did Jaxton end up with three unique traits? How nice that he shares Laurel's Loves the Outdoors trait!
That little exchange between Elektra and Hermes was awfully cute!

Rest in peace, Daisy. You were a devoted mentor until the very end!
Hope you continue to enjoy Seasons, watcher! ;D

< br/>
Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #177 on: November 26, 2018, 08:28:58 PM »
Yay, Laurel, congrats, sweetie! I love all the preparation and care you're putting into this legacy, from readying everyone for the new weather to progressing the timelines. Wow do the Faust twins look elegant, who knew those hooligans could clean up so pretty. Can't wait to see where this dynasty will go, good luck!

Online BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #178 on: December 04, 2018, 10:31:10 AM »
Go, Laurel! She is so close to finishing Outdoor Enthusiast now!
Great timing, watcher, for installing the Seasons content.
Hestia's doing a great job, too! Love the new greenhouse!

I loved seeing the Fausts dressed in period outfits. It's so interesting how the same sims end up looking so different in different legacies.
Did Jaxton end up with three unique traits? How nice that he shares Laurel's Loves the Outdoors trait!
That little exchange between Elektra and Hermes was awfully cute!

Rest in peace, Daisy. You were a devoted mentor until the very end!
Hope you continue to enjoy Seasons, watcher! ;D
  I'm glad the timing worked out for Laurel to get most of Outdoor Enthusiast done before I installed Seasons.  This generation is going to knock out some of the harder aspirations (in my opinion) with Hermes's Friend of the Animals, Laurel's Outdoor Enthusiast, and Jax's upcoming Public Enemy. 

To answer your question about Jax, yes, he does have three unique traits!  I put the Fausts in as teens so they could keep their Loves Outdoors and Foodie traits (which I knew were unique for my legacy spouses) and had the game generate a young adult trait.  Luckily, Jax got Ambitious which is unique.  (Andrew was unflirty, neat, bookworm and Wendy is materialistic, art lover, perfectionist.)

Daisy really was a good mentor.  If I hadn't been going for 10 kids, I would have kept her in the house. 

Yay, Laurel, congrats, sweetie! I love all the preparation and care you're putting into this legacy, from readying everyone for the new weather to progressing the timelines. Wow do the Faust twins look elegant, who knew those hooligans could clean up so pretty. Can't wait to see where this dynasty will go, good luck!
Thanks!  Isn't it funny how the same sims can look completely different with a new haircut and clothes?  You'll be seeing more of both Fausts soon.

Online BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
Re: BallerinaHippo's Sharebear Legacy: Recipe for Success (Dec 4)
« Reply #179 on: December 04, 2018, 11:02:47 AM »
Cover Laurel.jpg

Recipe for Success

Hestia:  How did your interview at the restaurant go, Laurel?  Did you get the job?
Laurel:  Yes!  Thanks again for putting in a good word for me.
Hestia:  Donít mention it.  What about Linden?  Did he decide on a career?
Laurel:  He wants to be a Food Critic.  He was hired by the local paper as a beat reporter.
Hestia:  Thatís great!  Weíre going to be the cooking generation!
32.1 talk1.jpg

Hestia:  Now that youíve got a job, letís talk about your love life.  Have you given any thought to who youíd like to be your primary spouse?
Laurel:  Hess!  You are worse than Mother and Father!
Hestia:  Iím a hopeless romantic, sis.  Since I donít have any prospects of my own, I have to live vicariously through you. 
Laurel:  Iíve only been the heir for one dayÖ
Hestia:  Fair enough.  However, I would like to point out that a certain Mr. Faust could not keep his eyes off you yesterday.
32.2 Jax1.jpg

Laurel: *blushes*  He is handsome, and he does have three unique traits.
Hestia:  Aha!  So you were paying attention.
Laurel:  Iím not sure his sister liked me, though.  She didnít say much.
32.3 Jax2.jpg

Hestia:  Iím sure you can win over the sister if you want to, but letís focus our attention on the brother.  What we need is an excuse for you to see him again.  I suggest we throw a dinner party, the sooner the better.
Laurel:  Okay, but could you invite a few other people as well?  I donít want it to look too obvious.
Hestia:  Leave it all up to me!
32.4 talk2.jpg

Linden:  Hey Laurel!  Could you come bond with your bees or something?  Iím trying to plant some new seeds.
32.5 Linden plants.jpg

Laurel:  The bees are really quite docile once you get to know them.
Linden:  Easy for you to say!
32.6 garden.jpg

Laurel:  By the way, Hess is throwing a dinner party tonight.  Sheís inviting the Fausts and some of the McClures.
Linden: Great.  More awkward conversations.
Laurel:  What do you mean?
Linden:  Nothing.  I hope it goes well for you.
32.7 garden2.jpg

Wendy:  Well, thatís the positivity challenge completed.  On to the next thing.
32.8 positivity collection.jpg

Hestia (thinking): I got a promotion today and I get to throw a dinner party for Laurel.  Life is good.
32.9 Hess promo.jpg

Jaxton:  Shake a leg, Elektra.  We donít want to be late for dinner.
Elektra:  *sigh*  Theyíll probably seat me next to the baby-faced redhead when Iíd rather sit next to the Greek god.
Jaxton:  You wonít sit next to anyone if you donít come in.
32.10 Jax arrive.jpg

Hermes:  Why is Laurel mixing drinks tonight?  I thought bartending was Hessís thing.
Linden:  I dunno.  Hess stepped outside for a minute and hasnít come back.
32.11 Laurel tends bar.jpg

Hess:  Why me? Why now?  You guys have the worst timing!
32.12 Hess abducted.jpg

Laurel (thinking): Where is Hess?  I need her to help me figure out whatís going on between Elektra, Hermes, and Linden.
32.13 dinner party.jpg

Linden:  There you are, Hess!  Where have you been?
Hess:  Aliens.  So, what did I miss?  Are Laurel and Jaxton engaged yet?
Linden: *laughs* Not yet, but if your plan was to bring them together then itís working perfectly.
Hess:  And what about you?  Does it bother you that Elektra seems to prefer Hermes?
Linden:  It bothers me, but not for the reason you think. 
Hess:  What is it then?
Linden:  Iíve just realized that Elektra is the only girl my age that I know who is not related to me.  I donít really like her, but what if I never get the chance to like anyone? 
Hess:  Well, thatís a much easier problem to solve.  We just need to expand your horizons. 
32.14 Hess advice.jpg
Linden:  Shouldnít we expand our horizons?  Or are you not interested in matchmaking for yourself?
Hess:  Hey, Iím a bartender.  I give advice, but I donít necessarily take it.

Jaxton:  Iím curious, Laurel, why does everyone keep calling you an heir?  Is your family royalty?
Laurel:  No, weíre not royalty.  Weíre a legacy family.  It means we live by certain rulesÖitís kind of a long story.
Jaxton:  A long story that Iíd love to hearÖ
32.15 Laurel Jax.jpg

The next morningÖ

Linden:  Congratulations on completing the Outdoor Enthusiast aspiration, Laurel.  That is a big achievement!  Why do you look so sad?
Laurel:  Yet another friend has died.  Iíll feel better as soon as I get out of this room.
32.16 Outdoor Enthusiast.jpg

Laurel:  AhhÖthereís nothing like a nice, warm fire to cheer you up.
Linden:  Yeah, or you could take a look at this crazy jacket of mine.  That should make you laugh!
Laurel:  I didnít want to say anything in case you actually liked it.  Is that your cold weather outfit?
Linden:  Apparently, it is.  I havenít had a chance to use the closet yet because everyone has different work schedules.  I donít want to risk making someone come home early.
32.17 warm by fire.jpg
Laurel:  Speaking of work schedules, we only have a one-hour window of time to have our grand meal for Harvestfest.
Linden:  Oh, thatís right!  Today is our first holiday!

Later that dayÖ

Apollo (in the crazy blue suit):  Laurel, this grand meal is impeccable. 
Linden:  As an aspiring food critic, I give it five stars!
Laurel:  Thanks guys.  I only wish that Ares hadnít decided to leave the table.  We could have had six sims eating at the same time.
32.18 Harvestfest.jpg
Hestia:  You should have invited Jaxton.  He wouldn't leave the table.
Laurel:  There wasnít time!  Ares and Apollo were already here.

Wendy:  There arenít many Harvestfest traditions for us to participate in as vampires, are there?
Aster:  All we could do was decorate for the holiday and give thanks.  We still earned gold status anyway.
32.19 Wendy Aster.jpg

Hermes:  Woah, that was unexpected!  But hey, I maxed the veterinary skill so itís all good. 
32.20 Hermes vet skill.jpg

Hestia (to herself):  Okay, Hess, itís time to admit that youíve let yourself get too fat.  All these muffins and tarts arenít doing you any good. *drinks insta-lean potion*  OoooÖI should have done that ages ago.
32.21 Hess fat point.jpg

Author's note: If only it were that easy in real life!

Jaxton:  There are only a few hours left to celebrate Harvestfest.  Would you like to know what I am thankful for?
Laurel:  Is it the leftover turkey?
32.22 turkey talk1.jpg

Jaxton:  The turkey is impeccable, as has already been mentioned, but thatís not it.  Iím most thankful that you invited me to join your household.  It was a pleasant surprise.
Laurel:  Iím not normally so impulsive.  This just feels right.
Jaxton:  It feels right to me, too.  Like destiny.
32.23 turkey talk2.jpg

Laurel:  Mistletoe?
Jaxton:  Winterfest is the next big holiday after Harvestfest, you know.
Laurel:  Is it?  This whole holiday thing is still new to me.
32.24 mistletoe.jpg

Points update at the beginning of Gen 3: (corrected!)
Family         4pts (Gen3 heir is YA, Aster&Wendy had 10 kids)
Creative      3pts (need to memorialize Jaxton, Andrew completed 2 creative aspirations)
Fortune       9pts (3.55 million)
Love             3pts (9 unique traits)
Knowledge  9pts (161/144 skills)
Nature       5pts (7 collections, all emotional paintings, all reward potions)
Food           1pt (Hess got fat from family cooking, most of the rest will be earned by Gen3 soon)
Popularity  5pts (138 medal points)
Athletic       9pts (75 aspirations, 25/36 completed at least once)
Deviance    9pts (60 potion of youth)
Bonus         1pt (extreme start)
Total          58 points

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #180 on: December 04, 2018, 04:32:06 PM »
Poor Lindel. But if I were a sim in your game, watcher, I'd choose Hermes over Lindel, hehe.
You can always add a household of #legacyloves to your simverse, saving the best ones for your future heirs.
Congrats to Laurel on finishing Outdoor Enthusiast! Now she can focus on Jaxton and the next generation!

I don't find Public Enemy particularly hard apart from the "witness a sim's death" goal.
But it seems like Jaxton now has many now-elderly sibling-in-laws. ;D
Congrats to Hestia on earning your first Food point! She's such an asset!

About your score...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Online BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #181 on: December 04, 2018, 06:17:34 PM »
Poor Lindel. But if I were a sim in your game, watcher, I'd choose Hermes over Lindel, hehe.
You can always add a household of #legacyloves to your simverse, saving the best ones for your future heirs.
Congrats to Laurel on finishing Outdoor Enthusiast! Now she can focus on Jaxton and the next generation!

I don't find Public Enemy particularly hard apart from the "witness a sim's death" goal.
But it seems like Jaxton now has many now-elderly sibling-in-laws. ;D
Congrats to Hestia on earning your first Food point! She's such an asset!

About your score...
Oh!  You are correct about my score!  When I added Seasons, I downloaded the updated version of Hilliee's spreadsheet and I've been slowly transferring from the old to the new.  I must have missed those points when transferring.  Good catch!  I'll fix it.

Don't feel too bad for Linden.  There's a girl out there somewhere who will appreciate his baby face.   :D  He and Elektra just don't seem to click, and I won't force it.  It's funny because I think Jax and Laurel look great together, but the Linden/Elektra combo just doesn't look right to me.  I think Elektra and Hermes are a better pair.  Elektra will have to make her move soon, though, because Hermes is close to moving out.

< br/>
Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #182 on: December 08, 2018, 02:44:05 AM »
Ok, I decided to catch up and read all the new stories and am I glad I started with this one.  Took two days but finished it and can't wait to see what happens next!  I am now, after a two year hiatus and a couple of strokes, totally lost and confused by all the stuff you guys are doing.  I have a personal animus towards Vampirism, (removed my copy), but you made it seem amusing and not totally evil.  (Still will not re-install).  Glad you got Seasons.  I struggle with this and have a strong dislike to the way the plants in my gorgeous gardens look but no problem, you already made a greenhouse!  So how long does a "Sharebear" legacy go for and is it much more difficult than ordinary dynasty or legacy stories?  Certainly seems like your Sims are doing a terrific job of doing it all!  Loving the story and am anxiously waiting for the next installment.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Online BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #183 on: December 08, 2018, 06:25:46 PM »
Ok, I decided to catch up and read all the new stories and am I glad I started with this one.  Took two days but finished it and can't wait to see what happens next!  I am now, after a two year hiatus and a couple of strokes, totally lost and confused by all the stuff you guys are doing.  I have a personal animus towards Vampirism, (removed my copy), but you made it seem amusing and not totally evil.  (Still will not re-install).  Glad you got Seasons.  I struggle with this and have a strong dislike to the way the plants in my gorgeous gardens look but no problem, you already made a greenhouse!  So how long does a "Sharebear" legacy go for and is it much more difficult than ordinary dynasty or legacy stories?  Certainly seems like your Sims are doing a terrific job of doing it all!  Loving the story and am anxiously waiting for the next installment.
Thank you for reading and commenting on my little story!  I'm sorry to hear that health problems caused you to take a break from the Sims, but glad to see you back on the forums.  I wasn't sure if I would like Vampires or not, either.  I added that pack to my game just before starting my Sharebears because I wanted the clothing and some of the build items.  So far, I've enjoyed playing with vampires, but I can see how it's not for everyone.   I really like Seasons, as well, except for a few things.  I wish they hadn't made it harder to get grafted produce, and I think cloudy days are a little too dark (makes getting good screenshots difficult sometimes).  But the good far outweighs the bad.  I love the calendar, the holidays, the swing set, and the snow!

The Sharebear legacies are 10 generations and follow most of Pinstar's legacy rules.  The difference is that we all start with the same founder and there are a few predetermined spouses for some of the generations.  @oshizu can probably explain it better.  Her rules thread is here http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=29744.0.  I've really enjoyed writing my story along with the others, and I'm glad I decided to join in the fun!

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #184 on: December 08, 2018, 08:02:30 PM »
Love Laurel and Jaxton together, they are so precious. Also, Wendy's hat is amazing, seriously, she looks fabulous. I honestly can't wait to see how Laurel makes this dynasty her own.

Online BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #185 on: December 08, 2018, 08:16:53 PM »
Love Laurel and Jaxton together, they are so precious. Also, Wendy's hat is amazing, seriously, she looks fabulous. I honestly can't wait to see how Laurel makes this dynasty her own.

Thanks!  I think Laurel and Jax are a good couple, too.   :)  I'm glad you like Wendy's hat.  I probably should have my ladies wear hats more often, but many of the cc hats don't work well with all of the hairstyles. 

Online BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
Re: BallerinaHippo's Sharebear Legacy: Let Them Eat *Wedding* Cake (Dec 8)
« Reply #186 on: December 08, 2018, 08:47:44 PM »
Let Them Eat (Wedding) Cake

Aster:  Did you know we can rummage through these boxes even after completing the positivity challenge?  I just found a crystal!
Wendy:  Really?  Let me check mine.  HmmÖall I got was two upgrade parts.
Aster:  Better luck next time!
33.1 rummage.jpg

Jaxton:  Hey, Laurel, I heard about a new restaurant in the city.  Wanna try it out?
33.2 date ask.jpg

Laurel:  OooÖthis place looks fancy.
Jaxton:  Only the best for you.  Itís a seafood place that just moved into the Old Salt House.  Shall we go in?
33.3 date arrive.jpg

Jaxton:  May I say, you look lovely today.  That dress really brings out the color of your eyes.
Laurel:  Thank you.  You are rather handsome, yourself.
Jaxton: Shall I order for both of us?
Laurel:  Yes, please.
33.4 date order.jpg

Jaxton:  Do you think you would like to open your own restaurant someday, Laurel?
Laurel:  MaybeÖif I have the time, but there are so many other things Iíd like to do first.
33.5 date talking.jpg

Jaxton:  Look at what a good influence you are on me!  I just improved my charisma skill while talking to you.
Laurel:  Is that what the confetti is for?
Jaxton:  Yes, itís new skill day.
33.6 date charisma.jpg
Laurel:  I guess weíd better go home, then, so the others can work on their skills.

Hess:  New skill day is great! I used the opportunity to improve my baking.  What skill did you work on, Laurel?
Laurel:  Mixology for me, and Hermes increased his handiness.
33.7 Skill day.jpg

Laurel:  Linden had the best new skill day of all.  He maxed gardening and completed his aspiration.
33.8 Linden skill day.jpg

The next morningÖ

Hess:  I love snow! 
33.9 snow angels.jpg

Linden:  Hey, I thought I was making the head for our snowpal!
Aster:  Oh, right.  Iíll just round out the back then. 
33.10 snowpals.jpg

Linden:  This is our best one yet.
Aster: Third timeís the charm!
33.11 best snowpal.jpg

Hess:  Where did Laurel and Jax go?  They are missing all the fun.
Linden:  They wandered off a few minutes ago.  *looks around*
Together:  Oh!
33.12 Jax propose.jpg

Hess:  Looks like weíll be attending a winter wedding!
33.13 Laurel yes.jpg

Jax:  Your parents have been very kind to me, Laurel.  I canít help but wonder if I should have asked for their blessing before proposing.
Laurel:  No need to worry about that.  They wouldnít have let you move in if they didnít approve.
33.14 couples cute.jpg

Aster:  I hear that you and Laurel have been making plans to contribute to the legacy.  I must say, itís nice to know my daughter has chosen someone with ambition.
Jax:  Thank you, sir.  Actually, there is one thing Iíd like to discuss with you in particular. 
Aster:  Oh?  What is it?
Jax:  Itís my aspiration.  It has some steps that Iíd rather not involve Laurel in, if you know what I mean.  But as a vampire, I was wondering if maybe you could helpÖ
Aster:  I see where you are going.  I do have some powers that Iíve always wanted to test.  And there is this one pesky legacy requirement we havenít even started on...   
33.15 business talk.jpg
Jax: I was thinking we could form an exclusive club.
Aster: Yes, thatís a good idea.  A club for elders.  And those with undesirable traits.

Wendy:  What were you and Jax talking about earlier?
Aster:  Weíre going to start a new club.  Jax needs help with his aspiration and thereís that legacy requirementÖyou know the one.
Wendy:  I see.  Anything I can do to help?
Aster:  If you could whip out some emotional paintings for us, that would be great.
Wendy:  Anything for you, my dear.
33.16 paintings.jpg

Jax:  You are really spoiling me with all this impeccable food.  Wait a secondÖis this for me, or for a legacy point?
Laurel:  Both.  Itís for you, and two legacy points.  I made the pasta primavera with two fresh ingredients of the highest quality, and Iím serving you a max quality meal and drink on a date.
33.17 date talk.jpg

Jax:  Iíll drink to that!  Iím the luckiest foodie ever.
33.18 date drink.jpg

A few days laterÖ

Elektra:  SoÖmy brother and your sisterÖthey seem happy.
Linden: Yes.  Very happy.
Elektra:  I donít understand your familyís rules.  If you had been the heir, would you be getting married?
Linden:  Letís just say everything worked out for the best.
33.19 Linden Elektra talk.jpg

Jax: I will love and honor you, and tell you how beautiful you are, all the days of my life until Grim do us part.

33.20 vows.jpg

33.21 kiss.jpg

33.22 cake.jpg

Elektra:  I was hoping Iíd have a chance to talk to your brother today.  Can you help me find him?
Linden:  Youíll have to be more specific.  I have a lot of brothers.
Elektra:  The one who is named after a Greek god.
Linden: I have a lot of brothers who are named after Greek gods.
Hess:  Heís got you there.
33.23 brother talk.jpg

Hess:  That was funny, but you really should lighten up on her.
Linden:  I know.  Iím sorry.  I just donít seem to be capable of having anything but awkward conversations with Elektra Faust.
Hess:  Listen, Hermes can have her.  Weíll find you someone better, okay?
Linden:  Youíre right.  And did I tell you that I chose Friend of the World as my next aspiration?  Now Iíve got extra incentive to meet new people.
Hess:  Great!  You can start tomorrow.
33.24 Hess Linden talk.jpg

Notes:  The restaurant Laurel and Jax visited is the Old Salt House Restaurant by lilsimsie.  I took out a few tables because it seemed crowded and removed a bar counter that was blocking the kitchen.  New cc in this update: classic pearls by ColoresUrbanos, the scarlett and peacock dresses both by Linzlu.

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #187 on: December 09, 2018, 01:19:37 PM »
Murder club is sure gonna be a thing, huh? Well, I suppose they won't *all* be murders. Keeping Laurel out of it sounds good, especially after all that sweet romance, ha ha.
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #188 on: December 10, 2018, 03:52:02 PM »
My favorite line in this update by Jaxton the foodie:
Jax:  You are really spoiling me with all this impeccable food.  Wait a secondÖis this for me, or for a legacy point?

I can almost hear the pitter-patter of little feet!

Online BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #189 on: December 16, 2018, 12:03:49 AM »
Murder club is sure gonna be a thing, huh? Well, I suppose they won't *all* be murders. Keeping Laurel out of it sounds good, especially after all that sweet romance, ha ha.
No, no...it's not a *murder* club.  Just a club for elders and undesirables because they need a place to socialize, too.  Anyhoo...yes, Laurel will be kept out of it. 

My favorite line in this update by Jaxton the foodie:

I can almost hear the pitter-patter of little feet!
Jax and Laurel really are a match made in heaven as far as their traits go.  What foodie wouldn't want to be married to a chef? 
The pitter patter of little feet won't happen until Jax and Aster are done with their side project, but it will happen eventually.   I'm anxious to see what gen 4 will look like! 

Online BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
Re: BallerinaHippo's Sharebear Legacy: Let's Do Brunch (Dec 15)
« Reply #190 on: December 16, 2018, 12:32:55 AM »
Letís Do Brunch

Jax:  Tell me again what this is for?
Laurel:  This is your portrait for the family gallery.  As a primary spouse, I need to memorialize you.
Jax:  Does it have to be done in the snow?
Laurel:  No, silly.  Iím trying to get it done before the snow gets deep again.  Now that Iíve got a good start, I can finish it inside.
34.1 Laurel paints.jpg

Hess:  How is your new Friend of the World aspiration going, Linden?  Are you meeting new people?
Linden:  As a matter of fact, I am.  I had a work assignment last night in the Spice Market where I met several new sims.
34.2 Linden Hess talk.jpg

Hess:  Thatís great!  Is there anyone that youíd like to see again?
Linden:  There was this one girl, Diya.  We talked for a long a time.  I bought her a drink at the bar.
34.3 Linden meets Diya.jpg

Hess:  That sounds promising.
Linden:  Yeah, sheís great.  Thereís one potential problem, though.
Hess:  Whatís that?
Linden:  Diya has three unique traits.  What if Mother or Father wants to turn her and save her for a future heir?
Hess:  I donít think Mother and Father would do that to you.  Mother has never turned anyone, and Father hasnít turned anyone since before we were born.
Linden:  Thatís not true.  Father turned someone last night.  It was a red-headed guy with three unique traits!
34.4 Aster turns Noah.jpg

Hess:  Oh!  Well, thatís news to me.  If the guy had red hair and unique traits, then I guess that makes sense.  Your girl isnít a red head, is she?
Linden:  No, Diya has black hair.  You can meet her yourself tonight.  I have another work assignment and Iíd like to take you, Diya, and Hakim out to the new seafood restaurant.
Hess:  Who is Hakim?
Linden:  Heís the bartender, and heís your date.
Hess:  I donít know about thatÖ
Linden:  Remember, it was all your idea!
34.5 Blind date talk.jpg

Meanwhile, outsideÖ

Aster:  As you know, Laurel has been doing some redecorating.  While she was at it, I asked her to move the butlerís room out of the guest house and into the main house. 
Jax: So, weíre going to use the guest house for our club?
Aster:  Thatís the idea. 
34.6 Guest house.jpg

Aster:  We can change the dťcor and the clubís activities as needed.
Jax:  I see youíve got it set up with a playful vibe.
Aster:  That seems like an easy one to start with, especially since you wonít even have to be in the room.
Jax:  I appreciate your concern for my welfare, sir.
Aster:  Yeah, well, you and Laurel still need to produce an heirÖ
34.7 Club talk.jpg

In the eveningÖ

Hess:  You must be Hakim.  Iím HessÖwell, Hestia, but you can call me Hess.  Or Hestia. 
Diya:  Is your sister okay?  She seems nervous.
Linden:  Yeah, sheíll be alright.  Letís go inside and get a table.
34.8 Linden Hess dates.jpg

Linden:  Now, I want you to give me your honest opinion of the food.  Donít just say you like it to be nice.  My review needs to be accurate.
Diya:  Iíll do my best.  This is all so interesting.
Hess (thinking):  Lindenís date seems suitably impressed with him.  My date hasnít said three words to me, but then again, I wasnít expecting much.
34.9 Table talk.jpg

Hess: MmmmÖthis dish has a delectable aromaÖa little tangy, but not at all tart.
Linden:  Would you say the sauce is well executed?
Diya:  Your job is fascinating!
34.10 Linden review.jpg
Hess:  Why are you writing with your fork?

A few days laterÖ

Jax:  Good morning, sunshine.  What have you got planned for today?
Laurel:  Mother and I are going downtown to look for posters.  After that, I have to work.  What about you?
Jax:  Your father and I are having our first club meeting today.  Then, Iím working the late shift.
Laurel:  Well, good luck with the club.  Itís nice to see you and Father getting along so well.
34.11 Laurel Jax talk.jpg

Wendy:  I canít believe our luck, Laurel!  You and I found the last two posters that we needed.  Just let me rummage through this box quickly, then we can go home.
Laurel:  I wonder why it never seems to snow in the city?
Wendy:  Iím not sure, maybe we just donít spend enough time here.
34.12 Wendy rummage.jpg

34.13 posters.jpg

Aster:  Hey there, Mizuki!  Do you know what a vampireís favorite type of dog is?
Mizuki: No, what?
Aster: A blood hound!
Mizuki:  I donít get it.
Aster:  You keep thinking about it.  Iím just going to step outside for a minute.
Mizuki:  Whatís that pink stuff?
34.14 playful vibe.jpg

Mizuki:  Oh!  HahaÖa blood houndÖa blood hound!  Haha.  Thatís hilarious!  HahahaaaaaaaÖ.
34.15 playful Mizuki.jpg

Grim:  Death by laughterÖcheck.  Itís about time you guys started working on this requirement.  Whoís the new guy?
Aster:  This is my son-in-law.  Jax, Grim.  Grim, Jax.
Grim:  A pleasure.  Guess Iíll see you again soon.
34.16 playful death.jpg

Aster:  Welcome to the club, Leonardo.  Have you met Byron?  Heís a little incapacitated right now, but he was certainly feeling energetic a few moments ago when he kicked a snowpal.
Leonardo:  He did what!?
Aster:  Kicked a snowpal.  Iím afraid Byron is not the nicest sim in the world.  Feel free to tell him what you think of him when he wakes up.  Now, please excuse me.  I need to step outside for a moment.
34.17 Angry burst.jpg

Leonardo:  I donít know why Iím crying.  I didnít even like the guy!
Grim:  There, there.  No need to get worked up.  Byron Jernigan was both hot-headed and mean.  Death by anger was pretty much inevitable.
34.18 angry death.jpg

The next morningÖ

Laurel:  How did things go yesterday with Father?  Was your club a success?
Jax:  I guess you could say it was successful.  But Iíd much rather talk about us.  When can I have another date with my lovely wife?
Laurel:  WellÖitís not exactly a date, but I was hoping to invite some people over for brunch this morning.  Since you, Hess, Linden, and I all work in the evening; if we are going to entertain, it has to be early in the day.
Jax:  Brunch sounds good to me.  Who are you inviting?
Laurel:  Two of Lindenís new friends, plus your sister.  Hermes finally has a day off so Iíll ask him to join us, too.
Jax:  I think you are about to make my sisterís day.
34.19 Laurel Jax.jpg

Laurel:  Speaking of your sister, I was down at the beach last night and I saw Elektra walking Belle.  My brother, Ares, is supposed to be taking care of Belle until Hermes moves out.  I donít understand how Elektra could possibly be walking a dog that doesnít live with her.
Jax:  I donít understand how she did it either, but I think we both know why
34.20 Elektra Belle.jpg

Jax:  Sit down and have some of the Eggs Benedict, Elektra.  I assure you that Laurelís cooking is beyond compare.
Elektra:  I would love to try it, but it looks like someone grabbed the last serving while I was getting a drink.
Jax:  Too bad for you.  You always were a slowpoke.
Laurel:  Itís okay, Elektra.  Iíll find something else for you, but first we need to get credit for six sims eating at once.
34.21 brunch.jpg

Laurel:  Thanks for doing the dishes with me, Hess, but I can get Mr. Datta or Jax to help if youíd rather go talk to your date.
Hess:  I donít know why everyone keeps trying to set me up with Hakim.  The guy never talks to me.
Laurel:  Really?  He was quite eager to accept my invitation to brunch.
34.22 Doing dishes.jpg

Hess:  Well, Iím glad to see things are working out for Linden and Diya, anyway.  They are almost as adorable as you and Jax.
Laurel: *laughs*  Yes, almost.
34.23 Linden first kiss.jpg

34.24 Linden girlfriend.jpg

Hess:  And what about Hermes and Elektra?  Has he taken any notice of her yet?
Laurel:  I believe they are good friends, but that is all. 
Hess:  Someone needs to clue him in.
34.25 Hermes piano.jpg

Online BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
Re: BallerinaHippo's Sharebear Legacy: Bad Eggs (Dec 17)
« Reply #191 on: December 17, 2018, 10:53:43 AM »
Bad Eggs

35.1 news1.jpg
35.2 news2.jpg

35.3 news3.jpg
35.4 news4.jpg

35.41 news5.jpg

Watcherís Notes: 

SoÖthe death types requirement.  Itís a lot of work for 1 point, and Iím not done yet.  I now have 8/10 if I only do the base game ones (just cowplant and overexertion left).  Iíll need to do a total of 19 to get them all.  Under the spoiler, Iíve included my strategy for those who are interested.  Below that are some screenshots of the embarrassment, starvation, fire, drowning, and electrocution deaths.  Playful and anger were in the previous update. 

P.S. I really hope the "newspaper" is big enough to be legible.  I tested it on my screen at home and it was, but I'm not sure how it would look on a tablet.  If you can't read it, let me know in the comments and I'll post a copy of the text in the usual format.   :)

Drowning and fire
35.5 drowning and fire.jpg

Embarrassment
35.6 embarrassment.jpg

Electrocution (at least I got a good picture, because this one was hard!)
35.7 electrocution.jpg

Starvation
35.8 starvation.jpg

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #192 on: December 17, 2018, 06:19:49 PM »
I love the newspaper! Such a novel way to convey information in place of dialogue!
Also brilliant was your use of the vampire Influence Emotions power to earn your deaths.
That was a LOT of deaths in such a short time span. So impressive!

On a less morbid tone, Linden and Diya make a handsome couple!
I laughed over Diya being passed over for being "preserved as a possible primary spouse" because she's not a redhead.
Good news for Linden!
So, Hakim is playing hard to get! Also, that's hilarious Elektra was out walking Hermes's dog. The way to a man's heart is through his dog?
Finally, congrats on completing the poster collection!
The Behrs are rocking the legacy challenge!  ;D

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #193 on: December 18, 2018, 08:06:34 PM »
Echoing oshizu, the newspaper thing was amazing!
Diya is just lovely.  Elektra is as well, and hopefully Hermes will notice eventually  :=)

Online Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #194 on: December 20, 2018, 03:28:47 PM »
Oh wow, so awesome!  Love the newspaper, BallerinaHippo!  Such a clever article too!

Online BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #195 on: December 22, 2018, 12:04:56 PM »
I love the newspaper! Such a novel way to convey information in place of dialogue!
Also brilliant was your use of the vampire Influence Emotions power to earn your deaths.
That was a LOT of deaths in such a short time span. So impressive!
On a less morbid tone, Linden and Diya make a handsome couple!
I laughed over Diya being passed over for being "preserved as a possible primary spouse" because she's not a redhead.
Good news for Linden!
So, Hakim is playing hard to get! Also, that's hilarious Elektra was out walking Hermes's dog. The way to a man's heart is through his dog?
Finally, congrats on completing the poster collection!
The Behrs are rocking the legacy challenge!  ;D
Thanks!  I really wasn't sure whether I wanted to try getting all the death types or not.  But now that I've decided to do it, there's no turning back. 
Linden is lucky that his father has already turned about half a dozen potential primary spouses.  Diya and her unique traits won't be needed.  But if a red-headed guy with unique traits is going to wander through the bar, well...

Echoing oshizu, the newspaper thing was amazing!
Diya is just lovely.  Elektra is as well, and hopefully Hermes will notice eventually  :=)
I'm glad you liked the newspaper.  I wasn't sure whether I could pull it off or not.
Diya was a lucky find for Linden.  I really like them together.  And Elektra, she has been fascinated with Hermes from the get-go.  Sometimes, the sims write the story themselves which is always fun.  Hermes will have to notice her soon because he'll be moving out as soon as he maxes his career.

Oh wow, so awesome!  Love the newspaper, BallerinaHippo!  Such a clever article too!
Thanks!  I'm really glad you liked it.  It was fun to write.

Online BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
Re: BallerinaHippo's Sharebear Legacy: The Winterfest Special (Dec 22)
« Reply #196 on: December 22, 2018, 12:33:23 PM »
The Winterfest Special

Figís ghost:  You two are up early.  Donít you both work the late shift?
Laurel:  Yeah, I never went to bed.  Iím just powering through.
Jax:  Me too. 
Fig:  AhÖI remember those days.   Congratulations on your promotions, by the way.
Laurel and Jax:  Thanks!
36.1 Fig ghost.jpg

Laurel:  Hello, Grim.  I hear youíve been working hard lately.  Why donít you pull up a chair and join our dinner party?  Thereís plenty of food to go around.
Grim:  Donít mind if I do.
Jax:  Try the Baked Alaska.  Itís incredible.
36.2 Grim1.jpg

Tamara McClure:  I never know who Iím going to meet when I come for a dinner party at the Behr house.
36.3 Tamara Grim2.jpg

The next morningÖ

Hermes:  The great thing about Laurel throwing so many dinner parties is that there are always leftovers in the fridge.
Linden:  You can say that again. 
36.4 talk1.jpg

Hermes:  What have you got going on today?  A date with your girlfriend perhaps?
Linden:  NahÖI have to work.  But if youíve got the day off, you should invite over your girlfriend.
Hermes:  What do you mean?  I donít have a girlfriend.
Linden:  Really?  Do you not see it?  Because everyone else sees it.
Hermes:  Sees what?
36.5 talk2.jpg

Hess:  Did you say something to Hermes, Laurel?  I just saw him building snowpals with Elektra and it looks like he finally got a clue.
Laurel:  It wasnít me. It was Linden that talked to him.  Do you think heís finally interested in her?
Hess:  Letís just say Iím surprised the snow isnít melting.
36.6 melting snow.jpg

Hess:  Hey look!  I just maxed the baking skill.  Thatís all four culinary skillsóbaking, cooking, gourmet cooking, and mixology.
36.7 baking.jpg

Laurel:  Congratulations!  And I just completed the Master Chef aspiration.  Now my meals will never spoil.
Hess:  And, thatís both food aspirations in one generation.
Laurel:  We are on a roll!
36.8 master chef.jpg
Hess:  Haha!  On a rollÖ
Laurel: *eyeroll*

A day or two laterÖ

Laurel:  Whatís wrong, sweetie?  Iíve never seen you look this depressed.
Jax:  I just got the notices that your oldest brother and sister passed away.  Itís so sad!
36.9 sad Jax.jpg
Laurel:  OhÖI got those notices, too.  As the heir, I guess itís up to me to collect the urns.
Jax:  Do you need me to go with you?
Laurel:  Thatís alright.  Iíll get Mother or Father to come with me.  You go to bed and cry it out if you need to.
Jax:  Okay.  *shuffles off*

Athena:  Thanks for coming, Laurel.
Laurel:  Donít mention it.  How are you holding up?  Are you lonely living by yourself now?
Athena:  Oh, but Iím not alone!  Linden asked if his girlfriend, Diya, could live here.  Sheís really sweet. 
36.10 collect urns.jpg

Laurel:  This is the public cemetery that I had built.  There will be one section just for us-- for family members who arenít heir or spares.  Thereís also a section for the McClures, and one for everybody else.
Wendy:  Itís very nice, dear.  I wish it wasnít necessary, but itís very nice.
36.11 New cemetery.jpg

Aster:  Today was a hard day.
Wendy: *sighs* We knew we would outlive most of our children, but that still doesnít make it easy.
Aster:  I know.  There are just a few loose ends we have to tie up and then we will have accomplished everything we set out to do. 
Wendy:  Yes.  Itís almost time.
36.12 Aster sad.jpg

Hermes:  AhhÖI finally reached the top of my career.  Not bad for a non-eligible adopted child, if I do say so myself.
36.13 Hermes job.jpg

Elektra:  Look at us.  Weíre matchy-matchy in our striped suits.
Hermes:  Clearly we both have excellent taste.
36.14 Matching.jpg

Elektra:  Iíd love to see your closet.  You know, just to see if we have any other matching outfits.
Hermes:  That can be arranged.
36.15 Hermes Elektra.jpg

Early the next morningÖ

Daisy: (singing to herself) Fwingle Zibbs! Fwingle Zibbs! Fwingle ba zoo lorn!
36.16 ghost snowpals.jpg

Jax:  Happy Winterfest!  Youíve outdone yourself again with this Grand Meal, Laurel.
Laurel:  Thank you, honey.  I wish Mother and Father could eat it.
Wendy:  Donít worry about us, dear.  Weíre just happy to spend time as a family. 
36.17 Feast.jpg

Laurel:  At least decorating the tree is something we can all do together.
36.18 tree1.jpg

Wendy:  OooÖas a perfectionist, I loooooove this tradition!
36.19 tree2.jpg

Hermes:  Elektra, thereís something I want to ask you while the whole family is here.  Will you marry me?
Elektra:  Oh my!
Jax (thinking): Youíd better put a ring on it, buddy.  My sister is looking rather plump in the waist all of sudden.
36.20 Hermes propose.jpg

Jax:  This is still my favorite Winterfest tradition.  *holds up mistletoe*
Laurel:  *giggles* Weíve been celebrating that tradition every day since Harvestfest.
36.21 happy couples.jpg
Diya:  Are they always that cute?
Linden: Always.

Hess (to herself):  Okay, Hess.  Just blow out the candles now while nobody is watching.  Donít think about the fact that you are about to be middle-aged.  Who cares if everyone else is pairing off and you havenít found that special someone yet?  Darn, Iím thinking about it!
36.22 Hess birthday.jpg

Father Winter:  Ho! Ho! Ho!  Merry Winterfest!  Youíve all been very good this year!
36.23 gifts.jpg

Father Winter:  And I saved the best for last!  Happy Winterfest Birthday, young lady.
36.24 Hess present.jpg

Jax:  How was your first Winterfest, Laurel?  Did you get everything you were hoping for?
Laurel:  Winterfest was wonderful.  And I think weíre going to get everything weíve been hoping for in the new year.
Jax: What do you mean?
Laurel: Iím eating for two!
Jax:  Best. News. Ever.
Laurel:  I know! *squeals*
36.25 Nooboo!.jpg

Watcherís Notes:  Yes, Laurel and Jax really are that cute.  They canít seem to help it.

Hermes moved out so the current legacy household includes Aster, Wendy, Laurel, Jax, Linden, and Hess.

I hope everyone has a happy holiday!  My sims will be back in the new year (with nooboos)!

Online Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #197 on: December 22, 2018, 11:28:25 PM »
oooo!  There will be lots of nooboos!  Can't wait to see all the babies!  Laurel and Jax are too cute, seriously.  They are adorable. Aww, poor Aster and Wendy having to say goodbye to their oldest children.

Offline MystiKitty

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #198 on: December 27, 2018, 02:15:52 PM »
SoÖthe death types requirement.  Itís a lot of work for 1 point, and Iím not done yet.  I now have 8/10 if I only do the base game ones (just cowplant and overexertion left).  Iíll need to do a total of 19 to get them all.

This is why I will gladly forfeit the point for that. I applaud you for doing it but I'd never have the guts. I don't advocate murder, even if it's of elders who should have died of old age years ago. It's murder in my eyes and I hate murdering anyone, even if they are virtual constructs on a computer program.  :'(

What all that weird colored mist you used? Is that part of the Get Famous expansion? I've never seen that before.

Great legacy, keep it up. I'd do a Sharebear legacy myself but having to make arranged marriages for certain generations is not really my thing.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #199 on: January 05, 2019, 03:30:53 PM »
Your Behrs are doing fabulously as usual!
I feel sad for Hess who's heading to a life of spinsterhood. Surely the watcher has someone in mind for Hestia, the super-legacy-helper?
Can't wait to meet Laurel and Jaxton's nooboos!