Author Topic: Sims 4 cc is being cut off by the screen  (Read 13831 times)

Offline emmapoole2k

• Nooboo
Sims 4 cc is being cut off by the screen
« on: April 27, 2017, 04:33:42 PM »
My sims 4 cc is either partially cut off the screen or I can't see all of the colour options that come with the cc. Either way, I am unable to view all of the color options for the specific cc. Is there any way that I can fix this?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims 4 cc is being cut off by the screen
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 06:59:02 PM »
Other than trying different in-game resolutions the only other thing I can think of is to contact the creator and let them know of the issue.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 11:21:46 AM »
Are you playing in Windowed or Fullscreen? And as MrsFylnn said, maybe a different resolution. Do you have the mod in the adds more columns to CAS?

Offline emmapoole2k

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 06:42:00 PM »
Are you playing in Windowed or Fullscreen? And as MrsFylnn said, maybe a different resolution. Do you have the mod in the adds more columns to CAS?

yes I do, but it was still a problem before. I tried messing with the resolution, but unfortunately, it didn't help.

Offline CrazyKit

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2018, 03:53:24 PM »
My sims 4 cc is either partially cut off the screen or I can't see all of the colour options that come with the cc. Either way, I am unable to view all of the color options for the specific cc. Is there any way that I can fix this?

It's been a while since you posted this, but for all that search this and need the help.
Add a filter, that little arrow button next to Feminine and Formal, just do Content->Custom Content.
That fixed my issue for this.
If you have a lot of custom content this will, unfortunately, not help depending on the location of the item.

Offline KaiPan

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 09:34:14 PM »
To add a filter is a good idea, but what if the cc in question is a tattoo? In my case it's the body hair tattoo, and it has about 50 swatches, maybe more. And it's always the last one that shows up. I tried getting a bunch of random tattoos just to see if they would show up after it on the list, but it never does. I just don't know what to do. I tried different resolutions, I have 4 columns, but no was of fixing this.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2018, 09:52:54 PM »
@KaiPan  sometimes CC just doesn't work as intended. Sounds like you're going to be stuck with it not showing up in CAS properly unless the person who made it can be contacted and asked to do something about the issue.

Remember that outdated cc or broken cc can also cause other cc to not work as it's creator intended.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KaiPan

• Nooboo
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2018, 04:46:36 AM »
Hey, thanks for replying, but I actually found a way and I'm gonna share if anyone else's interested. When you open a package file with TS4 CAS Tools, there's a field called order in cas. I was messing around with that, because I was sure that was the issue. I set it to 1 because I thought the lower the number, the higher it would show up on cas. Problem was, it wasn't working. Then I found out most cc has a 0 for that number, so all I had to do was change some other cc's that didn't have many swatches to a bigger number and the problem was fixed. I don't know if my explanation is as clear as it sounds on my head, but if anyone wants detailed information, feel free to ask and I'll try to explain better.

anything