Author Topic: Sim is suddenly married and pregnant??  (Read 1672 times)

Offline Mrs S

• Nooboo
Sim is suddenly married and pregnant??
« on: March 20, 2018, 01:20:40 AM »
Hi all, I hope someone can help. I just raised a female sim to young adult stage. She had a birthday party and at the party she did woohoo in the hot tub with one of the male guests.
Anyway party is over and everyone leaves. Next day she invites the sim that she woohoo with over and when he arrives he's her husband?? A bit later in the game a notification comes up to say she's pregnant?? Bit peed off as I didn't want her to marry or have kids yet so I don't know how this has happened without my sim proposing or trying for a baby. Also the husband hasn't been added to the household and there is no option for him to move in?
Has anyone else had this??

BTW I'm playing sims 3 pets on xbox 360

karlissa

Re: Sim is suddenly married and pregnant??
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 11:59:48 AM »
I've never experienced this glitch however you should be able to remove most of the effects of it.
If you do a few friendly interactions with your sim's new husband you should find ask to move in should appear eventually. Press it and you can move the baby in with the father. Take note that if you do this unlike in the PC version the baby will simply disappear and will not actually be in the household of the husband.
If you do that and then use the mean interaction break up you should be able to treat it like it never happened if you want to. Except of course your sim's relationship might be a bit lower with their former husband but that can be fixed with the get lucky karma power.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything