Author Topic: How to play - Sims 3 XBox 360  (Read 3475 times)

Offline Koula2

• Nooboo
How to play - Sims 3 XBox 360
« on: May 14, 2018, 05:11:28 AM »
I don't know what happened I play sims 3 in Xbox 360 and I have  6 sims. When I put some at home do things  and I'm leaving to go to another sim to another place of town then the sims at home they stop doing what I told and also the other sim in the other place. I didn't notice this from the begging I m not sure if I change something without notice!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: How to play - Sims 3 XBox 360
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 11:45:28 AM »
I am not fully sure on this, since it's been awhile since I've had experience with Sims 3 console edition, but you may not be able to control your household all at the same time. This may be due to the limitations of what the console can handle.

Meaning if you have Sim at home and they're painting for example, and then you take your other Sim to the gym, you may only be able to control one or the other Sim. The not active Sim may end up having to stop what they're doing. While your actively playing the other one.

I am not finding an actual step-by-step guide to how to play the game itself. However, you might have a look on Youtube for Let's Play Sims 3 XBox 360 to get a better idea of how to play the game.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 08:41:02 PM »
I haven't played on console in years, but I recall that you can set general things like work on skills or take care of self for sims at home but nothing specific. I also remember that it didn't always work.

Offline tirsden

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2018, 08:49:56 AM »
Yeah unfortunately the 360 version is so dumbed down you can only really control what's going on in the neighborhood you are viewing. On the plus side, sims left at home tend to regenerate all their needs bars at once. On the minus side, you can come home with your toddlers having been let out (who were sleeping peacefully), wasted food sitting around, and sims doing random fun things instead of grinding them skillz.