Author Topic: A Sharebear Legacy: Shae Berra - HEIR VOTE  (Read 2661 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Shae Berra
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2018, 09:10:56 AM »
Haha, Shae is really embracing her Serial Romantic aspiration with a passion.
I loved her little bowling outfit and envy her finding two different sets of collectibles for sale at the Flea Market.

I'm thinking I picked Sawyer first because his Loves the Outdoors trait would work well with Shae's outdoor living, and the challenge of starting a winter garden.
Not of fan of his bowling outfit.
Speaking of, couldn't you take Tetsu to Narwahl or Pan Europa to use a closet there to change his outfit.

By the way, Serial Romantic is so weird--why do the 10 kisses only count after reaching that particular tier but bfs/gfs count for later?
I guess Shae is seeking the magical trinity of best traits, best genetics, and hottest chemistry...can't wait to see which sim offers her that!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2018, 10:09:13 AM »
Oh man!  it was hilarious how she's collecting guys just the same as she's collecting snow globes.  Craziness!
Must say, Shae is off to a great start!!  Hmmm, still not certain who my frontrunner is.  I'd been leaning a bit towards Sawyer, but he just ran off!!  For shear genetics, I think I'd pick Joshua, but that, of course, depends on whether or not you want to take up a household slot with his daughter...though she could become a good support Sim...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2018, 10:00:49 PM »
I'm kinda jealous of all the good choices Shea has for a spouse.  My founder did not find that many eligible bachelors (although I'm really happy with her choice so I can't really complain).

Looks like it will be a breeze for Shea to finish Serial Romantic.  Can't wait to see who ends up being the lucky primary spouse.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Challenge Board Moderator
  • Occult
  • I'm not home alone.† My sims are all here.
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2018, 10:49:43 PM »
Haha, Shae is really embracing her Serial Romantic aspiration with a passion.
I loved her little bowling outfit and envy her finding two different sets of collectibles for sale at the Flea Market.

I'm thinking I picked Sawyer first because his Loves the Outdoors trait would work well with Shae's outdoor living, and the challenge of starting a winter garden.
Not of fan of his bowling outfit.
Speaking of, couldn't you take Tetsu to Narwahl or Pan Europa to use a closet there to change his outfit.

By the way, Serial Romantic is so weird--why do the 10 kisses only count after reaching that particular tier but bfs/gfs count for later?
I guess Shae is seeking the magical trinity of best traits, best genetics, and hottest chemistry...can't wait to see which sim offers her that!

Yes she is embracing it indeed.  She's actually started autonomously greeting every one of them with a passionate kiss.  Even when I try, I can't interrupt it.  It doesn't queue up; she just does it.  I haven't seen that before.  The only exception was when she was out with one guy and ran into another one.  She didn't have a chance to greet the second guy - he greeted her, and not with a passionate kiss!

Sawyer is definitely in the top 5.  Regarding the wardrobe - I didn't realize you could change non-controlled sims until reading these stories, and then I didn't remember it until you asked in this post.  So I did try that - awesome!  I didn't want to change him a lot, but I do prefer him without those extra ears!

It actually took longer than it should have to get those 10 kisses for Serial Romantic - I wasn't on that level yet when I started the round of second dates, but when I thought I'd doubled back and kissed all 12 after hitting that level, she actually only had 8.  So she had to grab 2 extra random guys and kiss them.   ;D   

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2018, 10:59:12 PM »
Oh man!  it was hilarious how she's collecting guys just the same as she's collecting snow globes.  Craziness!
Must say, Shae is off to a great start!!  Hmmm, still not certain who my frontrunner is.  I'd been leaning a bit towards Sawyer, but he just ran off!!  For shear genetics, I think I'd pick Joshua, but that, of course, depends on whether or not you want to take up a household slot with his daughter...though she could become a good support Sim...

I want you to tell me your top 3 after you see all the first dates.  I kinda' have my top 5, but I really want to hear what you all think before I make a final decision.  I'm not sure about adding a child sim - and as you'll see in the next update, Joshua isn't the only one with a plus 1.  The second one surprised me more than Joshua did.  And speaking of that second one surprising me, he did something else in the next update that I've never seen a sim do - that's probably more about my style of play than anything else, but my mouth literally dropped open!  I wish I'd been recording it, because I was too surprised to get really good pictures. 

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2018, 11:01:59 PM »
I'm kinda jealous of all the good choices Shea has for a spouse.  My founder did not find that many eligible bachelors (although I'm really happy with her choice so I can't really complain).

Looks like it will be a breeze for Shea to finish Serial Romantic.  Can't wait to see who ends up being the lucky primary spouse.

She is finding single, Young Adult men everywhere.  I keep catching myself checking out any new males that show up in game to see if they are YAs.  Most of them are, and I have to remind myself that 12 is enough!  I just hope the game keeps generating potential spouses through the next generations.

I hope you'll tell me who your top 3 are after you see all the first dates.  It would be fun to know what everyone thinks about that.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2018, 11:27:39 PM »
@GlazeyLady
If you would provide a short post which simply lists names and traits, we would all be glad to discuss our top 5 'rankings."
As for Tetsu, hopefully you switched his hairstyle but kept the speedo. *coughs

Haha, "all the firstt dates"? There's more? Can't wait!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2018, 07:51:07 PM »
Generation 1.  Shae Berra

1.06  12 Boys in 6 Nights (Part 2)

Shae:  Do you want to hear about my legacy?
Advaith:  I want to hear every sweet little word that passes between your luscious lips.
01 - Advik Hearts.jpg

Shea:  Really?  I didnít think you were a romantic.
Advik:  Iím not, but I donít want you to let a little thing like hot-headed jealousy worry you!  Iím also a bookworm with no job and no known skills.  Iím like a blank slate, ready to be molded into whatever you need.  Iím the perfect legacy spouse!
02 - Advik Conversation.jpg

Shae:  Hmmm . . . maybe.  Wannaí check out this wardrobe with me?
03 - Advik Wardrobe.jpg

Shae:  I think one of us enjoyed that more than the other.
04 - Advik After.jpg

Frankie:  Shae, you picked the perfect place for our date.  You certainly do know the way to a manís heart!
05 - Frankie Profess Love.jpg

Frankie:  So tell me about this legacy thing.
Shae:  Well, Iíve really just started, but I have been racking up popularity points by . . . ummm . . . meeting a lot of people.  If we can make this a Gold date Iíll get even more points. 
Frankie:  Do you get points for the fabulous presentation of this very colorful and unusual meal weíve been served?
06 - Frankie talk.jpg

Shae:  No, but lots of other things earn points Ė like building skills, completing aspirations, maxing out careers . . . ď
Frankie:  Sounds like a lot of work.
07 - Lot of work.jpg

Shae:  It is, but itís not just me.  Iíll have a spouse to help . . . more than one actually.  Thereíll be a primary, of course, and one or two secondaries.  And then three or four kids who will grow up to help . . . ď
Frankie:  Secondary spouses and three or four kids!  Better you than me, thatís all I can say!  I hope youíre not thinking Iíd want any part of that, because, no thank you little missy!  The food was fabulous, thank you very much, but I am not up for playing this legacy game of yours!
08 - Frankie Not Interested.jpg

Shae:  So, Kengo, have you ever given any thought to being part of legacy?
Kengo:  Not really, but then no one has ever asked me to give it any thought.
09 - Kengo spa.jpg

Shae:  Well, Iím asking now, so what do you think?
Kengo:  I donít know, Shae, I guess if it was the right person and we had the right chemistry and all . . . and then . . . I donít know . . . maybe.
10 - Kengo First Kiss.jpg

Kengo:  Okay, getting more interested.
Shae:  You know, in order to build a legacy, you have to have children.  Weíd probably need to have three or four so weíd have options for choosing an heir.
Kengo:  I wouldnít mind having three or four little Shae-toddlers running around.
11 - Kengo Hot Tub 1.jpg

Shae:  Good to know.  How do you feel about the idea of a secondary spouse . . . or two?  Not for  . . . romance, of course.  But to help with skills and aspirations and careers.
Kengo: I donít mind, Iím sure weíd be Bros, as long as everyone is clear that Iím the primary, and the only one for . . . romance.  Iím not ridiculously jealous, but Iím little hot-headed and would not be willing to share you, so youíd need to keep that in mind.
12 - Kengo Hot Tub Eyebrow.jpg

Shae:  Understood.
13 - Kengo Hot Tub Kiss.jpg

Kengo:  I think we have the chemistry thing covered.
Shae:  Indeed.

Isaac:  I have to confess, Iíve never been bowling.  Iím not sure how good Iíll be at this.
Shae:  Oh it doesnít matter.  Iíve only been once.  The score doesnít matter.  Itís all about building the skill.
Shae (quietly):  Well, that and how good you look doing it.
14 - Isaac look good bowling.jpg

Isaac:  So, is it true what they say about you?
Shae:  Who is ďtheyĒ and what do they say?
Isaac:  ďTheyĒ is everybody, and they say youíre some kind of dynasty chick here to found ten generations of bear lovers.
Shae:  Itís a legacy, not a dynasty, and Iím a Sharebear not a chick.
Isaac:  Yeah?  Whatís a Sharebear?
Shae: Being a Sharebear means there others just like me in other dimensions founding their own legacies.
Isaac:  Other dimensions?  Really.  Thatís cool, I guess, although you never know what kind of weird creatures might exist in other dimensions.  Iím not sure Iíd want to travel there, if you know what I mean.
15 - Isaac Legacy chick.jpg

Shae:  So how does being squeamish fit with your job?
Isaac:  It wasnít great at first, when I had to dig in trash cans for evidence.  But now that Iím the Chief, I can delegate out the disgusting stuff.  Why do you ask?
Shae:  Well, to be perfectly honest, as a Level 10 Detective, youíd be a great add to my household.
Isaac:  ďA great add to your household?Ē  What does that even mean?  Are we talking marriage and babies or are we talking friends with benefits?
16 - Isaac chat.jpg

Shae:  Maybe we should just play that part by ear for now. 
Isaac:  Okay, listen, I know I can come on a little strong . . . maybe even a little weird . . . itís just that youíre so beautiful and Iíve never actually met a legacy ch . . . founder before, and well, I just donít want you to count me out.
17 - Isaac sofa.jpg

Shae:  Iíll tell you what.  You promise never to call me Legacy Chick, and Iíll go out with you again.
Isaac:  Thatís a deal!

Later, in Selvadorado
Shae:  Hey, Rodrigo, have I told you about my legacy?
18 - Rodrigo flirt.jpg

Rodrigo:  Oh, Shae, donít flirt with me.  You know itís not my thing.
Shae:  Well, what is your thing?
Rodrigo:  Dancing.  I like to dance.  Indoors.  I like to dance indoors.
19 - Rodrigo dancing.jpg

Shae: Okaaaaay, well, thereís plenty of time for dancing in a legacy.  Thereís plenty of time for a lot of things.  In fact, youíd stay really active.
Rodrigo:  I might be interested, but would I have to move away from Selvadorado?
Shae:  Yes, but we could come back and visit.  There are skills and aspirations related to Selvadorado.
Rodrigo:  Oh, you donít understand.  I gottaí get out of this place!  Itís filled with creepy-crawlies and yucky stuff.
20 - Rodrigo chat.jpg

Shae:  I guess you wouldnít have to come back.  Someone else could do that.
Rodrigo:  Yeah, Iíd want to focus more on indoor activities.
Shae:  There are some really good indoor activities to focus on!
21 - Rodrigo kiss.jpg

Rodrigo:  Wow, didnít see that coming!  I thought we were just talking friends here.
Shae:  Oh, well we do have Secondary Spouses in a legacy.  Donít worry, thatís just what itís called.  Itís not a flirty, romantic thing.
Rodrigo:  Secondary . . . hmmmm . . . I donít know, maybe.  Could you just try not flirting so much?
22 - Rodrigo no flirting.jpg

Shae:  Yeah, sure, whatever.  Oh look Ė a spider!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2018, 08:36:22 PM »

1.07 12 Boys in 6 Nights (Part 3)

Samuel (calling out):  Oh, Shae, please donít feed that cat . . . he canít tolerate spicy food!
Shae:  I wasnít planning on feeding him.  And I really donít like the way heís looking at me.
Samuel:  Heís harmless . . . mostly . . . just move away slowly and he won't attack . . . probably.
01 - Samuel cat.jpg

Samuel:  Hey if youíre going to be around awhile, how about we go out tonight?  We can talk, get to know each other.  Maybe do a little stargazing?
Shae:  Sounds great.  See you tonight.
Patricio:  Iím not working right now.  I could show you around Selvadorado.  What do you say?
Shae:  That would be fabulous!  Could we go up to Belomisia Trailhead?  I hear itís beautiful up there and that it has some good dig sights.
Patricio (gulping):  Ummm . . . sure, Shae . . . whatever you want.

Up at Belomisia Trailhead

Shae:  Itís so beautiful up here.  Letís cloudgaze!
Patricio:   Okay.  How about over here where thereís a little less . . . grass.
02 - Patricio cloudgazing.jpg

Shae:  The sky is so clear and blue.  Look, that cloud looks just like a little wooly-worm crawling across the sky!  Donít you think so?
Patricio: Uhhh . . . yeah.  Can we get up now?
Shae:  Sure, if you want.
Patricio:  Is there something crawling on me?  On my back?  Because I feel like thereís something crawling on me.
03 - Patricio something itches.jpg

Shae:  No, thereís nothing crawling on you. 
Patricio:  Ack!  Thereís something crawling on you!  I will not look . . . I will not look . . . I will not look . . . oh for heavenís sake would you spray it already!
04 - Patricio Spider.jpg

Shae: Itís okay, itís gone.  No big deal.  Címon, we can sit over here and chat.
Patricio:  How do you like Selvadorado?  Youíre not planning on moving here are you?
05 - Patricio sit and talk.jpg

Shae:  No, but I do love it here.  I hope to come back when I can stay longer.  Iíd love to do more exploring. 
Patricio:  Exploring . . . right.
Shae:  But first I have a legacy to start. Do you know what a legacy is?
Patricio:  Iíve heard some talk.  Itís where you move into a big mansion with a lot of rooms.  And all the rooms have doors that can be locked so you can keep people out and get lots of time to yourself.  And there are all kinds of things to do and you never have to go outside unless you want to, right?
Shae:  Not exactly.  I mean, I guess that could be true, but thatís not how it starts.  I donít have a mansion yet. 
Patricio:  How big a house do you have?
Shae:  I donít have a house yet.
Patricio:  No house?  So, no doors, no locks.  People just all around . . . all the time . . . outside.  That sounds . . . ummm . . . well . . . kind of awful.
06 - Patricio talking.jpg

Later that evening

Shae:  The sky is so beautiful here.  There are so many stars!
Samuel:  Is it?  Are there?  Oh, I guess youíre right. 
07 - Samuel.jpg

Samuel:  Sorry, I was distracted by something even more beautiful.  Someone, actually.
Shae:  So, Samuel, what do you know about legacies?
Samuel:  I know a little something.
Shae:  How little?
Samuel:  Well I do spend a lot of time online.  Iíve been following some interesting tales online about this . . . clan, I guess, or maybe a tribe . . . called Sharebears.  Itís said that they move into different simverses, find a mate among the locals, and found a legacy that grows for generations to come. 
08 - Samuel talking.jpg

Shae:  Do you know how many generations?
Samuel:  No.  None of the stories Iím reading have gotten that far yet.  But I did notice a resemblance between the founders in those stories and a certain gorgeous redhead who recently showed up in Selvadorado.
09 - Samuel Standing.jpg

Samuel:  I couldnít help but notice you traveled here alone.  Does that mean you havenít yet started populating your household?
Shae:  Actually, no, I havenít.
Samuel:  Well, I hope youíll consider inviting me to join.  I already understand about primary and secondary spouses, and Iím cool with it.  I mean, I know Iím not the hottest guy around, and youíll surely have your pick.  But Iím okay with being a supportive character in your story.  Even if itís only for a little while.
Shae:  Well Iíll certainly give that some thought.
Samuel:  We geeks may not be the handsomest guys in the crowd, but it sure does come in handy to have us around sometimes.  Donít lose my number.

Back in Brindleton Bay

Shae (answering the phone):  Hello?
Isaac:  Hi Shae.  Iíve been thinking about you.  Wannaí go out?
Shae:  Sure, where should I meet you?
Isaac:  Well, bowling was fun, but I have something a little different in mind.

At Skye-Pool

Shae:  Great idea, Isaac.  This is really fun.
10 - Splash Isaac.jpg

Isaac:  I hoped youíd like it.
11 - Isaac splash back.jpg

Shae:  Yeah, thatís less fun.
Isaac:  How about this?
12 - Isaac together.jpg

Shae:  Getting better.
Isaac:  Unfortunately I have to go to work now.
Shae:  Well that was quick.
Isaac:  I know.  Sorry.  I just wanted to make sure you werenít forgetting about me.  And my Level 10 Detective career.
13 - Isaac kiss.jpg

Shae:  It worked. 

Back at Shae Berra Legacy Chateau

Shae (to herself):  Geez, I canít believe I didnít think to shower before leaving Skye-Pool.  And I still donít even have walls, much less a shower.  I guess Iíll head to the gym.

A little while later, after a shower

MJ:  Shae, look whoís here!  Isnít that a nice surprise? You should go ask him out.
Shae:  I think I will!
14 - Tetsu greeting.jpg

Tetsu:  Shae!  What a nice surprise!  I was going to call you.  Want to go to the Disco with me?
Shae:  Hey look, weíre already here!
15 - Tetsu outside.jpg

MJ:  Oh no, Matias!  Heís already your boyfriend.
Shae (quietly to MJ):  Maybe he wonít see us.
MJ:  Listen, give him time to go in, and then you take Tetsu straight downstairs.   
Tetsu:  So who was that guy?
16 - Tetsu talking.jpg

Shae:  Well, his name is Matias.  He used to be . . . I mean . . . I guess he is . . . well . . . my boyfriend.
Tetsu:  You have a boyfriend and you havenít mentioned it until now?
Shae:  Yeah, sorry.  So, I have this legacy thing going on, and it involves . . . blahblahblahblah . . . and so I have to have 8 boyfriends before I can settle down with 1.  Sorry I didnít tell you.
Tetsu:  I see.  Itís the ears isnít it?
Shae:  What do you mean?
Tetsu:  Itís the ears, right?  Youíre trying to dump me without dumping me because of the ears.
Shae:  No, no, not at all.
Tetsu:  Not at all?
Shae:  Well, I mean, Iím not trying to dump you, but the ears  . . . are a little . . .
Tetsu:  Weird, right?  You donít really like them do you?
Shae:  No.  I donít really like them.
Tetsu:  Oh, what a relief!  I hate them.  But my roommate talked me into them.  And then I met you and you couldnít stop looking at them and I thought you thought they were weird.  But he convinced me you liked the ears and he said if I dumped them youíd dump me.  Iím so glad he was wrong!  I saw a wardrobe on the way in here.  Give me a minute, okay?

And while Tetsu was in the wardrobe

MJ:  Shae, what were you thinking?
Shae:  Hey, I tried to come straight downstairs but the doors were locked.  You should have taken care of that.
MJ:  I didnít know they were locked.  And thatís no reason to passionate-kiss Matias while youíre out with Tetsu!
Shae:  I know that!!  I canít seem to help it.  Every time I see someone that I have a high romantic relationship with, thatís what happens.  Just like at the gym with Tetsu.  I was just going to ask him on a date.  I canít control it.  You need to keep me out of those situations.
Tetsu (from inside the wardrobe):  Did you say something?
Shae:  Just making sure youíre ok.
Tetsu:  What do you think?
17 - Tetsu no ears.jpg

Shae (sighing):  Gorgeous . . . um . . . I mean . . . yeah, you look good.

The next day, Shae gets a text message

Text:  Shae, canít stop thinking about you. 
         Meet me at The Narwhal Arms in 10 minutes. 
         Please come.

Sawyer:  Shae, Iím so glad you came.  Iíve really been wanting to see you again, without a bowling ball in my hand.
18 - Sawyer drinks.jpg

Shae:  Speaking of that, what happened?  I thought we were getting along great, and then you just ran off.
Sawyer (sadly):  I know, Shae.  Iím sorry.  Itís the plight of the unwatched sim.  Sometimes we just canít control what we do.  We want to do one thing, but with no watcher to help us out, itís like weíre forced to do something else.  Does that make any sense?
Shae:  Actually, it does.  I have a watcher, but still . . . been there, done that.
Sawyer:  Iím so glad you understand.
19 - Sawyer.jpg

Watcher:  Shae, donít look now, but Matias just walked in.  DO NOT go kiss him.
Shae:  Oh no!  What do I do?
Watcher:  Quick, hide in the wardrobe!
Shae:  Me?  Or Sawyer?
MJ:  Hurry!
20 - Sawyer kiss.jpg

MJ:  I really meant you, but at least he got longer pants and better shoes out of it.  Uh-oh!
21 - Sawyer - Matias.jpg

And then this happened

22 - Matias slap.jpg

MJ:  un-unh Matias!  You did not just slap my Sharebear!!
Shae (angrily):  Matias Molina!  What in the Forbidden Words do you think youíre doing?!?
23 - Matias - Shae angry.jpg

Matias:  Me?!?  Youíre the one blowing kisses at someone else when youíre MY girlfriend.  And you were out with a different guy yesterday when you planted that passionate kiss on me!
Shae: Oh you irritating little man!  I told you I wasnít ready to be tied down!  I told you that was just for the legacy!  You agreed!
Matias:  You donít really love me!
24 - Matias surprised.jpg

Shae:  Love you??!  You slapped me!!  Go Away!!  And for the record, thatís ďGo AwayĒ from the mean menu, not ďAsk to LeaveĒ from the friendly menu!
Sawyer:  See, this is exactly what I meant about being an unwatched sim!  I have to stand here and do nothing while he treats you like that!  I just wanted to punch him out . . . TWICE . . . and then again!
Shae:  Donít worry, Sawyer.  Matias Molina will get his, I promise you that.
Sawyer:  Good!  I just hope Iím there to see it.  And to help!
Shae:  Címon, letís dance.
25 - Sawyer dancing.jpg

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2018, 09:00:03 PM »

1.08 Itís Raining Men

Shae:  MJ, Iíve had it.  Iím done with this dating all these guys.  It sounded like so much fun.  And, honestly, it has been pretty fun.  But Iím tired of it, and I want to get moving on more than Popularity points.
MJ:  Good, because this is wearing me out!  And I donít want anyone else going slap-happy on you!  So, who do you pick?
Shae:  I donít know.  I mean, some are easy to cut, but itís hard to pick just one.  Who do you think I should pick?
MJ:  Now Shae, you were very clear on this.  You wanted this to be just your choice.
Shae:  Yes, but I said I wanted your opinion.  And I could really use some help deciding.
MJ:  How about this Ė weíll share information about all the ones youíre still interested in and get input from the other watchers.  How does that sound?
Shae:  It sounds like a great idea.  Iíve narrowed it down to 6, but it's really hard to decide. 

In alphabetical order by first name:

Isaac Villanueva Ė Level 10 Detective Ė I really want to bring Isaac into the household.  Iím not crazy about the Squeamish trait, but I could work around it.  We have great chemistry and he is a Level 10 Detective, so heís earning over $2000 per day.  He could bring us in some quick cash and still have time to max another career.  Our babies might not be redheads, but theyíd be cute.
01 - Isaac selfie.jpg

02 - Isaac bowling alley.jpg

03 - Isaac hot tub.jpg

Joshua Pena Ė Stay-at-Home Dad Ė Joshua has great traits, and we had fun together.  Our first date was pretty hot, but that was the weather more than the chemistry.  He has a daughter, but that would be okay.  I think Iíd like to have two secondary spouses and I'd prefer 4 potential heirs, but I could cut that back to 3 so there'd be room for an extra child.  Actually, probably a teen not a child, since weíre almost at the end of the second week.
04 - Joshua.jpg

05 - Joshua flirts.jpg

06 - Joshua Massage.jpg

Kengo Ė Unemployed Ė Kengo may be hot-headed, but I didnít see any evidence of that.  I was surprised at how much chemistry we had together in that hot tub.  I didnít think he was all that attractive at first, but now I think heís pretty hot.  He spends a lot of time working out for a non-Active guy, so I bet that bodís going to buff up some.  Heís not employed now but heís ambitious so I think heíll do well once he decides what he wants to do.  And it doesn't hurt that he's a redhead with great bone structure - our babies would be gorgeous.
07 - Kengo.jpg

08 - Kengo First Kiss.jpg

09 - Kengo Hot Tub 1.jpg

Samuel Ė Unemployed Ė Samuel just seems like a nice guy.  His traits are fine but nothing to get excited about.  Although he is right that it can be good to have a geek around.  I donít plan on having room in the house for a cat though.  I donít have enough chemistry with him to have him as a Primary Spouse, but he wants in and heís happy to be a secondary.  I guess he could be a pollinator.
10 - Samuel.jpg

11 - Samuel talking.jpg

12 - Samuel Standing.jpg

Sawyer Ė Unemployed Ė Sawyer feels kind of like a first love.  He was such a sweet boy and I aged him up for selfish reasons, although he was very willing.  He seems young and innocent, but he also seems rock-steady, like Iíd be able to count on him once he gets more control over his own actions.  The relationship isnít as hot as some of the others, but that might be my fault Ė I think Iím still kindaí seeing him as a teen.  Maybe he needs a makeover and some grown-up chin hair.  Okay, heís starting to seem hotter already!  I bet weíd make cute babies.
13 - Sawyer.jpg

14 - Sawyer bowling.jpg

15 - Sawyer nightclub.jpg

Tetsu Ė Unemployed Ė Oh, Tetsu!  What can I say about Tetsu?  Well, I can tell you that when we went to the Disco, before he dumped the cat ears, he serenaded me.  And he has a really nice singing voice.  He certainly has a hot bod, but I donít want to choose a Primary Spouse on body alone Ė Iím pretty sure MJ knows how to beef up any bod.  His traits are good, and his hair is red.  But I donít know, maybe we should just be best friends. 
16 - Tetsu.jpg

17 - Tetsu swim.jpg

18 - Tetsu no ears.jpg

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
  • Hi I'm Anna its nice to meet you
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2018, 09:27:17 PM »
Shae girl go for issac he's got some sick hair and a good job and the Seamus trait is easily passable if you take extra showers lmao

You're doing great so far
Gallery Id: Soda_Stealer

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2018, 10:32:43 PM »
My vote goes to Isaac.  He has great genetics and insta-completes a career for you!  That man's a keeper!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2018, 11:18:25 PM »
First of all, I just want to applaud Shae Berra and MJ for the boundless entertainment this whole spouse hunt has provided.
I absolutely adore spouse hunts--all the possibilities with none of the risk (yet)!

Looool, @wa-wa-world ! Did you mean the Squeamish trait or your Sharebear founder Seamus (who I love to pieces)?
Since you've so put together this update detailing your top six, Shae, here are my worthless opinions.

From least favorite to favorite
6. Kengo: No, no, no! I can tell by Kengo's narrow shoulders in the hot tub. He has a pear-shaped body, doesn't he?
               Please, we are Sharebears, not Pearbears!
5. Joshua: Also, no. You can move his kid in and they can help out with housework and stuff, but they won't earn any points for the legacy.
    Joshua does have great traits, though.
    I don't know. Pinstar tells us to merge sims into a different household so they don't bring cash to the legacy. Maybe merge Josh & kid, then leave the kid behind? Too harsh?
4. Samuel: He doesn't seem as useful as Sawyer, Tetsu, and Isaac.
3. Sawyer: I don't see him as primary spouse material but he'd make a great helper because he loves the outdoors. He can handle the gardening and fishing, lol.
2. Tetsu: I love Tetsu's chemistry with Shae plus he shares my father's name. He could maybe become the household painter?
1. Isaac: Isaac is the best-looking and he's at the top of his career. Heck, you could even have him quit to start a second one!

I'm laughing at myself over how seriously I'm taking this, hahaha.
My vote's for Isaac, mostly because he's my type of good-lucking plus he was pretty hot during that last date.
My Gen3 heir's spouse Jaxton was squeamish and I barely noticed because I had other sims to fish, garden, and clean.

My second choice is Tetsu. As pollinator, he could pollinate your simverse with little redheads.
Lol, seriously an embarrassment of riches, Shae!

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
  • Hi I'm Anna its nice to meet you
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2018, 05:48:59 AM »
@oshizu Omg I meant squeamish this is what I get for staying up late
Gallery Id: Soda_Stealer

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Watcher
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2018, 08:57:39 AM »
Comming back from vacation to find this? I had a laugh all the way though.
Welcome to the club Shae

I am just saying I would choose Isaac ;)

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2018, 10:57:18 AM »
Shae girl go for issac he's got some sick hair and a good job and the Seamus trait is easily passable if you take extra showers lmao

My vote goes to Isaac.  He has great genetics and insta-completes a career for you!  That man's a keeper!

My vote's for Isaac, mostly because he's my type of good-lucking plus he was pretty hot during that last date.
My Gen3 heir's spouse Jaxton was squeamish and I barely noticed because I had other sims to fish, garden, and clean.

I am just saying I would choose Isaac ;)

WOW!  I'm not surprised Isaac came out on top, but I did think there'd be at least one vote for someone else with Isaac as a secondary. Thank you all for the feedback - I really appreciate it.  This  was fun, but I am honestly a wee bit sick of the romance interactions and ready to get on with the . . . everything else!  (Although I do still have to finish the romance challenge on this forum before end-of-day tomorrow).

@oshizu  Your opinions are never worthless, and yes, indeed, Kengo is a pear.  I actually saw him in game 3 or 4 times before Shae even introduced herself, and then it was only because I'd decided to go for 12 bachelors and I needed some "fillers".  But I really liked his facial expressions in the hot tub, so I figured if she kept him, I'd take a page from your book and fix him in Manage Worlds (which I'd never realized you could do, so thank you for that tip - I never realized how much of the game I've missed by focusing only on challenges and always playing by those rules).

At first I was sold on Sawyer, but then Tetsu's speedo distracted me, and by the end Isaac was pulling ahead.  I do like his hair style, although I'm not crazy about the pink tint with the dark blue eyebrows and black facial hair.  It's not any of them individually, it's the combination - I just like all that to match a little better.  So he's going to need a makeover. 

Now to see how Tetsu, Sawyer and the others feel about just being friends.  ;D

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2018, 05:37:16 PM »

1.09 Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind?

MJ:  So did you read the feedback?
Shae (grinning):  Yes I did.  Isaac is the big favorite. 
MJ:  And?
Shae:  Heís pretty hot.  And I like that he says what he thinks.  And I really like the way he looks at me.  Like especially in the hot tub.   Of course itís great that heís already maxed a career.  I wish I knew what he wants to do . . . you know . . . his aspiration.  But I canít figure out a way to get him to tell me that.  My romance bar is maxed with him, so I know I would love him if I let myself, but my romance bar is maxed with Sawyer and Tetsu too.  Tetsu was my first best friend, and Sawyer is my current best friend, and my friendship bar is maxed with both of them.  Not so with Isaac.  And I canít move forward in my Soulmate aspiration unless I marry my best friend.  So either I marry Sawyer, get Tetsu back as my best friend and marry him, or become best friends with Isaac and marry him.
MJ:  What about Kengo?
Shae:  Watcher oshizu is right.  Heís a Pearbear.  I know you could fix that, and I do think heís really good-looking, you know, above the neck.  And I like that heís a redhead.  But heís also a hot-head and Iím just not sure I want to deal with that.  His red hair is just not a good enough reason to marry him.
MJ:  And do you like Isaacís hair?
Shae: I like the style.  Canít say Iím crazy about the pink tint, especially with the dark blue brows and black facial hair.  But Iím sure I can talk him into a make-over.
MJ:  So what are you going to do?
Shae:  Iím going to go talk to them, and if all goes well, Iíll soon have a husband and two housemates.  Of course you know . . . [dramatic pause] . . . I need a house to have housemates.
MJ:  You go figure out the men and take some more pictures to sell.  Iíll figure out the house.

Later, at The Narwhal Arms

Shae:  Isaac, I have something to talk to you about.  Iíd really like it if youíd move in with me.
01 - Move in with me.jpg

Isaac:  Move to your empty lot, you mean?
Shae:  It wonít always be empty.  And it would be . . . you know . . . with me.
Isaac:  Well, I am a great add to your household, what with my Level 10 Detective career and all.  So, are we talking primary spouse and babies, or friends with benefits?
Shae:  Oh we are definitely talking primary with babies.
02 - Primary and kids.jpg

Isaac:  Ah, Cupcake!  I knew youíd pick me.
03 - I knew you'd pick me.jpg

Shae:  Oh really?  Youíre that sure of yourself?
Isaac:  I think youíd have picked me even if the Watchers had picked someone else.
Shae:  How did you know about that?
Isaac:  Oh, Sweetheart, please!  Iím the Police Chief. I know all kinds of things.
Shae:  Oh, you think youíre so cool.  You and your pink hair.
Isaac:  You dig my hair? 
Shae:  Actually, I love the style.  Hate the pink.  And with dark blue eyebrows and black facial hair?  Whatís that about? 
04 - About that hair.jpg

Isaac:  You donít like my eyebrows?
Shae:  Iím just saying, Iíd like it better if the hair and the eyebrows and the beard all . . .  matched . . . a little better.
Isaac:  Anything for you, doll.
05 - Isaac after makeover.jpg

Isaac:  So what do you think?  Am I hot enough for a Legacy Chick . . . er . . . Founder?
Shae:  I think youíll do.
06 - You will do.jpg

Isaac:  You think Iíll do?  Well I bet you didnít know I was going to do this.
07 - Shae says yes.jpg

Isaac: Will you make me your Sharebear forever?
Shae:  Oh, Isaac!  Yes!  I canít believe you proposed on Love Day!  Youíre so romantic.
08 - I love you Isaac.jpg

Isaac:  Weíre going to build a great Legacy together, Cupcake. 
Shae:  Indeed we are, my love.  Indeed we are.  And speaking of building . . . MJ is working on building us a house.  Meanwhile, I want to bring in Sawyer and Tetsu to help with skills, aspirations, and careers.  If we add them to the household as Secondary Spouses, they can help us earn points.
Isaac:  As long as we all understand that there are no, shall we say, spousal privileges, for Secondary Spouses.
Shae:  Of course, my love.  Weíll be just friends.
Isaac (emphatically):  Friends with no benefits.
Shae (giggling):  Exactly.  In fact, now that I know itís your dream to be a Painter, I have an idea for how we can help them both find new girlfriends. Letís go get them.

Later at Crick Cabana

Isaac:  Iíll give you a little privacy.  But Iíll be right over here if you need me.
Shae:  Hey, Sawyer.  I wanted to talk to you about joining my Legacy. 
Sawyer:  I knew weíd come to this.  Ever since that day you baked me a birthday cake.
Shae:  Yeah, the thing is, Iíd really like for us to just be friends. 
09 - Sawyer - just friends.jpg

Sawyer:  Just friends?  Oh, so you picked Isaac as Primary Spouse?
Shae:  Yes, but you're my best friend, and I really want you to do this with us.
Sawyer:  Ok, yeah, itís cool.  Iím game.
Isaac:  Sawyer, bro, good to have you with us!
10 - Sawyer welcome from Isaac.jpg

Sawyer:  Hey, thanks, man!  Youíre the squeamish one, right?  Hey, no worries, I got the manly outdoor stuff covered. 
Isaac:  Well, good, because you know, as Police Chief, Iím pretty busy arresting people, throwing them in jail, taking down the bad guys.  While youíre playing in the dirt and hooking little fishies, Iíll be keeping the world safe for guys like you.
Sawyer:  Yeah, whatever.
Isaac (quietly):  Just know this: you touch her, I kill you.  The end.
11 - Sawyer - touch her I kill you.jpg

Sawyer:  Chill, bro.  Weíre just friends.  We donít even have a romance bar anymore.
Shae:  If you boys are finished there, letís go get Tetsu.

Later, at Medina Studios Apartments

Tetsu:  Hey, Shae.  Glad you came by.  Something weird happened that I need to talk to you about.  This woman named MJ whisked me up and plopped me into this dump of an apartment with some guy named Salim.  She said sheís your Watcher and I should ask you about it.
12 - Tetsu Friends.jpg

Shae:  Remember that Legacy I told you about?  Well, anyone who moves in has to come with no money.  If you live alone, your money will come with you.  So MJ dumped you here with Salim so that if you agree to move in with me, your money stays with Salim and we donít break the rules before we even get started.
Tetsu:  Oh!  You want me to help you found your Legacy?!?
Sawyer:  Guess again.
Tetsu:  Him?  You picked Sawyer?
Isaac:  One more time, Cat-Brain.
Tetsu:  Nooooo!  You picked the squeamish guy?
Isaac:  Actually . . .
Shae:  Isaac, I got this.
Isaac:  Ok, but Iím staying close.
13 - Tetsu - Isaac Primary.jpg

Shae:  I picked Isaac because I love him and he loves me.  And weíre engaged.  But you were my first best friend.  So can we just be friends?  And will you move in with us?
Tetsu:  It doesnít feel like weíre friends when your Watcher throws me into a dump like this. 
14 - Tetsu join Sharebears.jpg

Shae:  So move in.  Itís just a lot now, but weíll have a house soon.  And I plan on completing the Mansion Baron aspiration in the next couple weeks, so itíll be a great house.  And I really want you there.
Tetsu:  Tell me heís not doing pushups to look all strong and manly.
Shae:  It doesnít matter why heís doing pushups.  Say that we can be just friends and come move in with us.
15 - Tetsu - Im in.jpg

Tetsu:  Yeah, Iím in.  Just friends. 
Isaac:  Without benefits.
Tetsu:  I got it, dude.  Chill.  And Iím okay with leaving my $2700 with Salim.  He needs it to fix up his place.  Soon Iíll be making money like crazy as a Bestselling Author.   

Back at The Shae Barre Legacy Chateau

Hi folks.  MJ here with a quick catch-up.  I'd like to say my camera broke, but the truth is I just forgot to take pictures of some stuff.  So here's what happened:

When Shae, Isaac, Tetsu and Sawyer got home, everyone opened a gift from the gift pile I left on the lot back at Winterfest.  Shae got a Duffel oí Cash that she canít spend.  It was pretty funny.  Tetsuís box held only sadness and lies.  Maybe that will be the foundation of his first book.  Sawyer got a Shellyís Shell Towel Ring that he said he will treasure.  He put it in the household inventory.  I sold it.  Isaac got the best gift - a Londonís Choice oven that he canít wait to show off.  Eventually, theyíll need to buy and upgrade the best oven in the game, but I let him keep this one for now.

By this time it was 2 am on Saturday morning of the second week; Sawyer went to gather collectibles and then to fish.  While Tetsu and Isaac stargazed to get feeling inspired, I delivered an easel for Isaac and a desk, chair and computer for Tetsu since Shae sold the one Father Christmas so generously gave her.  Shae made plans for a wedding on Saturday afternoon, and then took pictures throughout the night to get enough money for me to start building a house.

Saturday morning, 10 am

Isaac:  Happy Wedding Day, Cupcake.
16 - Shae and her men.jpg

Shae:  Happy Wedding Day to you.  Letís get this party started.
Isaac: Shae, I promise to take out the garbage for you when youíre pregnant even though it gives me a disgusted moodlet.
17 - At the altar.jpg

Shae:  Isaac, I promise to never laugh at your dancing, no matter how ridiculous you look.
18 - Shae's vows.jpg

Shae:  I now pronounce us husband and wife.
Isaac:  And that means I get to kiss you.
19 - Kiss the Bride.jpg

Isaac:  I feel as if weíve become one person.
20 - Together as one.jpg

Shae:  With this First Slice, our Gold Medal Wedding is in the bag.
21 - The first slice.jpg

Isaac:  Letís check out this cool telescope.
22 - Get this Legacy started.jpg

Isaac:  That was fun.  Can we do it again?
Shae:  Iíll be right back.  I need to go check on something.
23 - After woohoo.jpg

Shae:  Success!
24 - Pregnancy confetti.jpg

Shae:  Hey MJ!  Weíre going to be needing that house pretty soon!
25 - Baby Bump.jpg

Offline sdhoey

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2018, 05:53:25 PM »
Congrats on the lot full of maleness.  ;D

Shae makes a lovely bride. Issac and his squeamish trait. LOL I want to see him change a diaper. Speaking of diapers, congrats on the incoming nooboo.

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2018, 12:02:07 AM »
I'm just getting caught up, and wow!  That was the most thorough spouse hunt I've ever seen in the sims.  Congrats to Isaac and Shae!  The wedding was beautiful.
Thanks for fixing Isaac's eyebrow and facial hair situation.  He looks much better now.   ;)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2018, 12:11:52 AM »
Nice, Shae has her own little legacy harem going on.
Wow, Isaac has the Painter Extraordinaire aspiration? Girl, he's perfect!

Speaking of perfect, Shae is breathtaking in that wedding gown.
Congrats on a gold-medal wedding and on getting pregnant on the first try! (Lol, that she ran off to take a test right away)
Can't wait to see how MJ molds this household of talented sims!

Online Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2018, 01:01:26 AM »
Another Sharebear!  Omw, I loved all the men!  I have to admit, I had a thing for Tetus, but I think Shae chose well.  I also laughed hysterically with Isaac and threatening Sawyer, probably more than I should have bwahahahaha

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2018, 09:36:57 AM »
Another Sharebear!  Omw, I loved all the men!  I have to admit, I had a thing for Tetus, but I think Shae chose well.  I also laughed hysterically with Isaac and threatening Sawyer, probably more than I should have bwahahahaha

Thank you for reading and for your comments.  I'm glad to know it made you laugh - when I'm writing, I'm often not sure that others will laugh at what I think is funny.   ;)
I am behind on updates due to busy work, busy family, and the Joker and Baby Boomer challenges.  I hope to get another chapter at least written this weekend, and then continue play after I finish Baby Boomer. 

And by the way, Isaac has been working on fitness.   :D

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2018, 05:48:11 PM »

1.10 Time Keeps on Slipping . . . Slipping . . . Slipping . . .

MJ:  Before we pick up our story, I need to tell you all something.  I have been ignoring my Sharebears.  I know, Iím not proud of it, but itís true.  Job, family, and playing challenges have kept me very busy for the last several weeks.  When I left them in early August, my Sharebears were on Week 5, but this story was only on Week 3.  My notes are a little sparse, but we have a lot of pictures.  Weíre going to be moving quickly to get caught up and that means more narration and less conversation.  But the pictures really tell the story anyway.

After the wedding

Isaac:  You know, we could take off for Selvadorado and spend our honeymoon working on your Soulmate Aspiration!
Shae:  We could, but we wouldnít make much progress on our Legacy that way.  If we stay here we can get your painting club started, and Sawyer and Tetsu can make progress on their aspirations.
Shae (grinning):  And you know, my love, we can work on Soulmate anywhere.
Isaac:  Your wish is my command, Buttercup.  Iíll call the painters. 
Shae:  And Iíll take some more photos to sell so we can furnish the house MJ is working on.
Tetsu:  You better not be taking pictures of me in this chicken hat.  Iím only wearing it because the tag says it fosters inspiration.
01 - Tetsu Chicken Hat.jpg

Shae:  Darling, you did very well choosing painters!  Tetsu and Sawyer both seem to have found a love interest.  How convenient that they are both redheads!
Isaac:  And Moira and Alice are unemployed, so they wonít have to leave to go to work.  Alice already has some painting skill, so sheíll be a good earner for us.
02 - Painters.jpg

Sunday: Skill Day!

With the Painters Paint club hard at work on this hot first-day-of-summer, Shae bought a woodworking bench and called a repairman to come mentor her (Seiji Sakamoto). 
03 - Shae Handiness.jpg

Tetsu hit it off immediately with Fabiana Barrera. 
04 - Tetsu Try For Baby.jpg

And Sawyer found his lady-love in Mariko Murakami.
05 - Sawyer and Mariko.jpg

Rodrigo called to ask if he could join Sharebears.  He thought he had what it takes.  Shae had to tell him that ship had sailed.

Sunday at 3:50 pm ($18,437)

MJ: Shae, youíre doing great there with that saw!
Shae:  Yeah, thanks.  You know MJ, Iím 3 hours away from my second trimester and still no house.
MJ:  Plenty of time.  You just keep woodworking, and make sure Isaac keeps that painting club going, and thereíll be plenty of money for a house before the babies come.
Shae:  Babies?  As in, more than one?
MJ:  One can only hope!  Oh, one other thing Ė buy Connections and get a job.
Shae:  Thatís two things.
MJ:  Just do it.  Youíll start at level 3 and get paid while youíre on maternity leave.  What kind of job do you want?
Shae:  I have no idea. 
MJ:  Iíll give you an hour to make up your mind. 
Shae:  An hour?  Iím pregnant, Iím sawing, and I have a splinter!  How am I supposed to figure that out in only an hour?
MJ:  No worries.  If you need help, Iíll pick for you.
06 - Shae sawing.jpg

Shae chose Social Media so she could work from home.  She planned to join the Public Relations branch.  Followers might be harder to get, but she wouldnít need as many.  Sheíd be starting at level 3 thanks to her Connections. 
Everyone was staying on the home lot to keep the painters painting and the money rolling in, But Sawyer wanted to make progress toward completing a collection.  So he bought a chef station and hired Jesminder Bheeda to make Experimental Food that he could take pictures of.  In between photos, he researched his plants to gain gardening skill quickly with the benefit of skill day.
07 - Sawyer Garden.jpg

Tetsu was at level 7 writing by the time he finally finished his first book. He started his castle series with the Alabaster Castle.  He hoped to be able to write The Book of Life by the time he was halfway through the alphabet.
08 - Tetsu writing.jpg

With a lot full of Sharebears and painters, Vlad decided to break in to the bathroom, which was the only part of the house built so far.  Tetsu was just finishing a shower, so he tried to come out and introduce himself, but as soon as he queued that up, Vlad turned around sharply and left.
09 - Vlad.jpg

Monday morning, Sawyerís elements came, and the only thing he needed to finish The Curator was to complete a collection.  He had a good start on the Experimental Foods collection, so after stopping off at the museum for Isaac to view three pieces of art, they all went to Chez Llama.  Isaac asked for a table, but there were no tables for 5 (the Handyman was still with them because Shae hadnít maxed handiness) so Isaac sat at a separate table.  They ordered meals + 3 extra plates to finish the collection.
10 - Experimental Foods.jpg

Sawyer used his points from completing his collection to buy the Connections reward, and then he joined the Gardener career.

Back at Shae Berra Legacy Chateau

Shae:  Hey MJ!  I am giving birth any minute now.  Is that house happening anytime soon? 
MJ:  Yes, actually.  Look around Ė the lot is empty.  Everything is in inventory and Iím getting ready to replace it.  I just needed you and the Painters Paint club to make enough money.  The empty house I want for you is about $90,000.  Youíve managed to pull in almost $138,000.  So weíll have some money for furnishings.  Now move to the front of the lot.  Weíre not in Kansas and I donít want the house to land on you.
11 - House 1.jpg

Shae:  Wow, MJ, this is awesome, but itís so big!
MJ:  You have a growing family here, youíll need the space.
12 - House 2.jpg

Shae:  How did you build it so fast?
MJ:  I didnít.  It was built by shetcogle; itís called Greystone Park Shell.  I just added the greenhouse and changed up the backyard to make room for the painters.
13 - House 3.jpg

Shae gave birth to Aavelee and Brandt.
14 - Babies.jpg

Then she immediately went downtown to give a Confident speech for work.  (Either maternity leave doesnít apply to stay-home jobs, or she joined too late in her pregnancy to get it.)
Shae was confident  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . and inclusive . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . and hopeful . . . .
15 - Shae speech.jpg

. . . .  and even a little bit crazed . . . . . . . . .
16 - Shae speech.jpg

. . . . . but still . . . .
17 - did not inspire.JPG

Isaac quit his $365/hour Police Chief job and started his Painting career at $29/hour.  He had already mastered painting, and was 2 masterpieces away from completing the aspiration.
He finished Painter Extraordinaire and decided to go for Soulmate next.  He planned to complete it before his twins aged up from toddlers to children, and then maybe he and Shae could do Super Parent together.
Isaac romanced Shae everywhere she went.
18 - Romancing Shae.jpg

Shae had already completed Soulmate, so she was working on The Curator.  Tetsu got an Alcron from the gift pile, and gave it to Shae so sheíd have five items to send to the Geo Council.  Sheíd already gotten the 5 elements - that counted for her also when Sawyer received his.  The completed Experimental Foods Photo collection also counted for her, so all she had to do was open some seed packets sheíd been saving and her Curator aspiration was complete. 
The Painters Paint club had been working steadily, while quickly improving their skills thanks to the club boost and the lot traits. 
19 - Paintings 1.jpg

Shae chose Fabulously Wealthy and insta-completed it thanks to all the paintings sheíd sold.  Going forward, Isaac would sell the clubís paintings.
20 - Paintings 2.jpg

The twins both aged up with red hair like mom and brown eyes like dad.  Brandt is a little charmer and Aavelee is a wild child.  (Saving the toddler makeovers and spam for the next installment.) 
21 - Twins.jpg

Isaac finished Soulmate, and then took on Leader of the Pack.  He talked to 5 members of the club and they all said heís the reason for the success of Painters Paint.  He got his charisma up to 5, finishing that aspiration. 
Since he wouldnít be able to finish Super Parent until the twins are older, Isaac considered working on fishing Ė they needed to fish at some different places for Sawyer to get his last 5 fish and complete Angling Ace.  But Isaac was concerned that his squeamishness would get the better of him, so he chose Bodybuilder instead.  Shae thought it would be fun to work out together, so she chose that as well.
22 - Working out together.jpg

Maybe Isaac isnít enjoying it as much as Shae.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2018, 06:12:55 PM »
The Berra Household is doing fantastic! Shae and Isaac are speeding through those aspirations like a hot knife through butter!
(If I remember correctly, Shae would need to be in the Inspired mood herself to give an inspired speech.)

Looking forward to the kids' makeovers and toddler spam!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2018, 08:12:15 PM »
The Berra Household is doing fantastic! Shae and Isaac are speeding through those aspirations like a hot knife through butter!
(If I remember correctly, Shae would need to be in the Inspired mood herself to give an inspired speech.)

Looking forward to the kids' makeovers and toddler spam!

Thanks @oshizu
I think you're right about the inspiring speech; her work task was specifically to give a confident speech, so she was in a confident mood.  I thought she'd get a response related to confidence rather than one related to inspiration, but I've only ever seen messages about the speech being inspiring, or not inspiring.

Thanks for reading, and I always appreciate your comments!