Author Topic: Sims Medieval - Imperial Dominations  (Read 6772 times)

Offline iciloo

• Nooboo
Sims Medieval - Imperial Dominations
« on: July 22, 2018, 10:39:09 AM »
I'm having some trouble with the Sims Medieval Imperial Dominations. So I used cheats to get more QP, but every single territory is annexed. However, it says I only have one territory conquered, which...I have every territory conquered, including the island ones. So I changed my QP to 2, completed a quest with 2 QP, and it says I failed. Can someone help? This is a little frustrating.

karlissa

Re: Sims Medieval - Imperial Dominations
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 05:18:50 AM »
Did you annex them using cheats or through quests. If it was done through cheats then I'd try doing it through the quests to ensure that it counts towards the ambition.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline iciloo

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2018, 08:45:08 PM »
On the map I used points to annex them, but I annexed some others through quests.

karlissa

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 10:55:41 AM »
I think I see the confusion here. In order to annex a territory you have to spend 10 RP (5 for the Islands) to form an alliance and gain access to the quests and then perform the annexing quest that will pop up in the quest log after an alliance has been formed using RP.

Offline iciloo

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2018, 07:27:09 AM »
Any way I can fix this now? Because I've annexed them but I didn't do all the quests - for example, I didn't marry off my Sim, and I have a lot of unused QP due to cheats.

karlissa

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2018, 12:58:56 PM »
It depends on whether or not the save file is considered a complete one or not. You can check if it's considered one if you have unlimited QP in the save menu and if free time shows up as a quest option. If it is considered a complete one then that save file can't be used for achievements or ambitions meaning you need to start a new one meanwhile if it isn't considered a complete one you should be able to form an alliance then annex every kingdom to fulfill the criteria of the ambition.