Author Topic: The Sims 4 Big Dreams Dynasty  (Read 17682 times)

Offline Meg

• Townie
Re: The Sims 4 Big Dreams Dynasty
« Reply #150 on: July 28, 2022, 05:42:18 AM »
I know there’s a bug where sims are aging up after exiting cas, but it’s happened for me after I cancelled a move in my big dreams file. I’ve only played 6 sim hours since the last save and nothing important has happened, so could I possibly exit without saving this one time and not fail the challenge? I won’t play this file again until the aging bug is sorted.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #151 on: July 28, 2022, 01:01:38 PM »
I know there’s a bug where sims are aging up after exiting cas, but it’s happened for me after I cancelled a move in my big dreams file. I’ve only played 6 sim hours since the last save and nothing important has happened, so could I possibly exit without saving this one time and not fail the challenge? I won’t play this file again until the aging bug is sorted.

Yes, feel free to exit without saving, effectively going back to your previous save. I actually had the same thing happen - sorry I didn't get a permission to go back for anyone who encountered this before it happened to you!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Meg

• Townie
« Reply #152 on: July 28, 2022, 03:19:36 PM »

Yes, feel free to exit without saving, effectively going back to your previous save. I actually had the same thing happen - sorry I didn't get a permission to go back for anyone who encountered this before it happened to you!

Thanks! I’m really enjoying this challenge and didn’t want to start again, now just to wait until they fix this bug…

Offline Meg

• Townie
« Reply #153 on: May 30, 2023, 03:37:20 AM »
The Intrepid Adventurer big dream has a requirement that your sim have the adventurous trait, but Snowy Escape isn't on the required packs. Does that mean if we don't have it our sim doesn't need to be adventurous?

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #154 on: May 30, 2023, 06:59:47 AM »
The Intrepid Adventurer big dream has a requirement that your sim have the adventurous trait, but Snowy Escape isn't on the required packs. Does that mean if we don't have it our sim doesn't need to be adventurous?

I guess we goofed on that one :). If Snowy Escape is the sole way to get that trait, you can buy the pack, and problem solved. Or simply not do that Big Dream. Or option #3 is to ignore the trait requirement, as you suggested. Your choice.

anything