Author Topic: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 697701 times)

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #2895 on: December 10, 2022, 12:47:51 PM »
Does the Master Actor/Actress Aspiration count towards the requirements?

Welcome, Dismarvel,

Sorry to be so long to get back to you. But, yes Master Actor/Actress is included. I have added it to the spreadsheet.

Shannon

Offline SarahSims

• Nooboo
« Reply #2896 on: December 14, 2022, 06:49:59 PM »
Hey all! I just started a new dynasty and I'm having a great time so far. I'm wondering if there are any rules for the new High School Years pack, specifically the teen aspirations? Thanks!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SarahSims

• Nooboo
« Reply #2897 on: December 22, 2022, 10:29:05 PM »
I am experiencing a bug in my game where even though my gen 2 heir aged up into a child with maxed out toddler skills, she did not receive the top notch toddler trait. There is a report on the EA bug forums of other people experiencing this for the past few months which I have upvoted. I wanted to warn others of this possibility and put out there that that's why my sim doesn't have the trait.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #2898 on: December 22, 2022, 10:40:07 PM »
I am experiencing a bug in my game where even though my gen 2 heir aged up into a child with maxed out toddler skills, she did not receive the top notch toddler trait. There is a report on the EA bug forums of other people experiencing this for the past few months which I have upvoted. I wanted to warn others of this possibility and put out there that that's why my sim doesn't have the trait.

I'd like to ask if we can allow the add traits cheat for situations where the game isn't working properly; such as the current issue with toddlers aging up to children without the Happy Toddler and Top Notch Toddler traits or the occasional error where a sim ages up and loses/fails to gain a trait such as cheerful, bookworm, etc. The latter rarely happens, but the toddler age up traits have been broken for a while now.

Also, are we allowed to have heirs and/or spares graduate from high school early?

1. The cheat is allowed only if the bug hits and you contact the team before using it. So if you have had the bug hit, I will allow it. As for the bookworm/cheerful traits, if you assign the trait at age up and it does not stick, then you can use the cheat, again inform the team before using it.

If you have experienced this bug you may use the cheat to get the top-notch toddler trait.

Offline Teresa

• Immortal
  • Teresa
    • Love My Sims
« Reply #2899 on: January 17, 2023, 10:39:10 AM »
A quick question about Father Winter.  My founder moved him in as a spouse without realizing he is immortal and doesn't die.  Since he can't move out and he won't die, is this a fail? :(
2024 Tournament: Join the Fun!
My Tournament Updates: Coming 2024
Love My Sims: Completing challenges and legacies since May 7, 2007

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #2900 on: January 17, 2023, 10:57:15 AM »
A quick question about Father Winter.  My founder moved him in as a spouse without realizing he is immortal and doesn't die.  Since he can't move out and he won't die, is this a fail? :(

I think to stay within the rules, this one is a fail,ure Teresa. Sorry Good luck with the EverGreens Pt 2

Offline Teresa

• Immortal
  • Teresa
    • Love My Sims
« Reply #2901 on: January 17, 2023, 01:27:23 PM »

I think to stay within the rules, this one is a fail,ure Teresa. Sorry Good luck with the EverGreens Pt 2

./sigh

yep going to get some lunch and plan a new start.  Guess I will reschedule all my outstanding updates up to post this week so the new attempt can start posting next week.

Thanks Shannon!
2024 Tournament: Join the Fun!
My Tournament Updates: Coming 2024
Love My Sims: Completing challenges and legacies since May 7, 2007

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline christinal3106

• Occult
« Reply #2902 on: April 11, 2023, 08:50:36 PM »
Hello team.  Have you considered the features of the Growing Together expansion?  Are there any new rules?  Any extra museum pieces for the infant life stage?  Are we allowed to switch and/or traits for self discovery?  Thanks!

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2903 on: April 12, 2023, 06:20:26 AM »
Hello team.  Have you considered the features of the Growing Together expansion?  Are there any new rules?  Any extra museum pieces for the infant life stage?  Are we allowed to switch and/or traits for self discovery?  Thanks!

No changes/rules at this point, but we have an upcoming meeting and will discuss it.

Offline dtaymoore

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2904 on: August 12, 2023, 10:48:18 PM »
Wondering if Baby Shower with the new Infants addition can now be added for the gold party list?

Also wondering if mods that let you do photo poses are ok.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2905 on: August 13, 2023, 03:58:02 PM »
Wondering if Baby Shower with the new Infants addition can now be added for the gold party list?

Also wondering if mods that let you do photo poses are ok.

Yes to both questions.

Offline Kishori

• Nooboo
« Reply #2906 on: August 21, 2023, 07:44:15 PM »
Can the moonwood relics count towards the museum? I don't see it on the list or spreadsheet.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2907 on: August 22, 2023, 07:10:45 AM »
Can the moonwood relics count towards the museum? I don't see it on the list or spreadsheet.

Yes, you can count those.