Author Topic: Nindigo's Sim Chronicles (Graveyard)  (Read 2384 times)

Offline Nindigo

• Alvi Matriarch
  • Watcher
Re: Nindigo's Messy Sims Chronicles (April 12)
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2019, 09:06:19 AM »
The Kennedy Family

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Meet the newest member, Eileen Kennedy. Might as well stick with the Irish theme here. I had the hardest time waiting for her arrival, so I fastforwarded some while I had Erin do something meaningful. Okay, so who is the girl's father? Well, let's just say that aside from her mom and dad, she also has a half-brother and a paternal grandmother. I'm sure most of you know who the dad is now. Additionally, Eileen shares his taste in color and music, purple and indie. And she seems to have inherited her grandmother's hair color from when she was younger, which was brown.
TS3: An Alvi Life

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Nindigo

• Alvi Matriarch
  • Watcher
Re: Nindigo's Sims Chronicles
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2019, 06:23:56 AM »
The Alvi Brothers, Sunset Valley (my Langerak save)

Miraj and VJ are living together again like in the old days; only their father, Iqbal, passed away a long time ago. VJ bought a mid-life crisis LTR and traded his evil trait in for the family-oriented one. Wife Lisa went up in flames on purpose a while back, and their kids went to see their uncles in oblivion. Leighton is an old timer by now and taking care of his and Miraj's two smaller children all by himself. All this so that I could put the brothers back together. I recalled that the two of them can produce cute kids with one another, but I didn't bother with severing their family ties and turning one of them into a woman like I did the last time. Everything is so much easier with NRaas' mods, so with WooHooer installed, I just sent them into the future where the hospital engineered them a daughter. Took time to find a pretty arabic name for her too, and had the family travel back to the present. In addition, I have learned that doing this once will somehow make the present hospital capable of engineering children too, so that one doesn't have to travel back and forth anymore.

Yaminah

She is clumsy and easily impressed, likes latin music, cobbler, and the color spice brown.
TS3: An Alvi Life

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything