Author Topic: The Langeraks Redefined (April 3)  (Read 1881 times)

Offline Nindigo

• Alvi Matriarch
  • Watcher
Re: The Langeraks Redefined (March 31)
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2019, 02:10:10 PM »
March 31 - Making room for future generations

Dustin and Zelda have decided to spend their twilight days in peace and quiet...as neighbors to VJ Alvi and his family. But also across the street from Iliana. Perhaps Zelda and her older sister can mend their relationship before they both pass on. All I know is that I don't want to witness her and Dustin die in my care. Is that weird? Maybe. But a household of seven is also a little overwhelming. So, this is how it will be.

Parker and River have split up, and Parker has quit his job and status as a Sports Legend. He has moved back into the Langerak main residence, while River has moved into her old home with their three sons (toddler, child, teen), the Single Moms residence. All of their boys look like River. But Parker has a fourth son. With his half-sister, Daisy Mae. This kid looks just like him. What, you ask? Well, Daisy was simply very happy to run into Parker at the theater one day, after not having seen him in like forever. They fell on top of each other upon entering the building, and whaddya know, she was suddenly pregnant. No biggie...it's just a Sims game. Crazy stuff happens all the time.

The twins, Cricket and Fia, have grown up and joined the music career. Identically. Because they are twins. Their bodies are thinner than Daisy's - like their mom Zelda's. Faces are also Zelda, but their eyes are blue like Dustin's.

Sunniva is the only one left still in school which must be boring. I bet she is looking forward to become a world renowned surgeon one of these days, as that is her lifetime wish.

And then there is little Parker look-alike Charlie Mae who is but a happy toddler and loves the color pink. Grandpa Dustin taught him everything before leaving with Grandma Zelda.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Cricket in the back, Fia in the front. Both looking at Sunniva.

Sunniva is watching TV.

Parker is reading up on handiness. It was left at level 3 when he moved in with River. Other than that, he has maximized athletics and cooking. Inspired by his father.

Ironic that the one kid he might not be open about having fathered should look just like him.

Happy Charlie toddler. I love having Sim kids!

Daisy Mae, Charlie Mae, Parker Langerak.
TS3: An Alvi Life

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Nindigo

• Alvi Matriarch
  • Watcher
Re: The Langeraks Redefined (March 31)
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2019, 05:46:20 PM »
March 31 - Establishing Relationships

Fia has been waiting for forever to do this. Already in her early teens, she made best friends with VJ, having a future with him in mind. This day, she buckled up and made her move - most inappropriately, in public, and in front of his wife and kids. Even her old crush from the prom of yore was there. And all of them were pulling their hair and voicing their disapproval, when she and VJ took their relationship to the next level. (Why is my face smiling deviously?)

Anyway, I will bring an update to the situation when I get it sorted out. Just wanted to share Fia's sweet conquest.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Alvi Matriarch
  • Watcher
Re: The Langeraks Redefined (April 3)
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2019, 01:26:30 PM »
April 3 - Update

Langerak Residence
Parker, Daisy, Sunniva, Charlie

I wonder if I should move Dustin and Zelda back now that there is more room. Crazy Fia has gone to live with the much older VJ, while Cricket is living with her friend (yes, just friend) Miraj who is no longer with Leighton. She is helping Miraj raise his two children simply out of kindness.

Since Parker came back home, I'm not sure where to put him to work. He is too old to be a sports legend anymore, but too young to retire. Daisy is still doing the scientist career. Sunniva's still in school, and Charlie's still a toddler. Perhaps it is a good time to move Dustin and Zelda back and let them pass while surrounded by family, however bizarre it has turned out.

Dustin has six kids and eight grandkids currently.

anything