Author Topic: Can't find Lily for Death Flower (PS4)  (Read 13943 times)

Offline MOONSUN4Life

• Nooboo
Can't find Lily for Death Flower (PS4)
« on: March 02, 2019, 10:46:46 PM »
One of my Sims' love interest died just as he was about to propose to her... I have since found out that they could pretty much resume their relationship as if nothing had happened, but I would still like to bring her back to life.

I have been trying to grow all the plants and flowers I need to make a death flower, and so far I have managed to find grow all but one: the very elusive Lily.

I have found at least one Wild Lily in the Forgotten Grotto in Oasis Springs, but no matter how long I stay there fishing, how often I go back or how much time elapses between visits, the Lily never grows.

Am I missing something?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Can't find Lily for Death Flower (PS4)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 11:12:42 PM »
It's been suggested to look at Carl's gardening page for the grafting "recipe".
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/OMG-Where-Do-I-Find-A-Death-Flower-In-Sims-4/m-p/5448722#M8090
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MOONSUN4Life

• Nooboo
Re: Can't find Lily for Death Flower (PS4)
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2019, 11:00:28 PM »
Thank you for your reply, MrsFlynn.

I ended up buying a bunch of seed packets and eventually got a few Lilies. Then I built a small greenhouse on my lot with a few planters and planted the Lilies, Snapdragons, Apples and Cherries I needed. I fertilized them with excellent quality fish then waited a few days. and I had my Lilies.

I think the reason Lilies never grow in Forgotten Grotto is because I have Seasons pack and Lilies only grow in summer?

Now all I need to figure out is why my spliced Apple Tree/Cherry Tree gives me Apples and Cherries, but no Pomegranate... It's in my greenhouse, so it shouldn't be affected by seasons.

I even caught an Angelfish trying to get large fish for fertilizing, and quickly put it in a fish bowl, so now I'll have an excellent quality Angelfish to combine with my Death Flower (to make Ambrosia)... if I can grow the Pomegranate and Orchid, splice them and grow an actual Death Flower. We shall see.