Author Topic: Downloading to the Gallery  (Read 1092 times)

Offline KellyInMN

• Nooboo
Downloading to the Gallery
« on: April 23, 2019, 06:12:10 PM »
Hi Everyone!  My name is Kelly, I play Sims 4 through Origin (ID:  KellyInMN) 
First, I love creating Sims/Sim Families & I have built 5 houses (all tested and played).  I am having trouble getting friends/follower and it seems like so many people are downloading to the Gallery ALL the time that it does not "stay" on the new scroll in the gallery for long enough for people to see my creations.  I have been on Origin with Sims 4 for over a year and I only have 11 followers.   I am pretty sure that those 11 people get notification of my DL if they see them in their new scroll.     I have added my Origin ID to the list on Origin and in the "Sims 4 Community" Facebook Group (which is SUPER fun by the way!) but it did not seem to get many more followers or views from that.  Questions for everyone:
1)  Is there another better way to get more followers?
2)  Is there a better "time of day" to DL it to the Gallery to have more views?
3)  I would love some feedback to my downloads for tips to make my DL's more appealing!!
If you would please check out my profile ( #KellyInMN ) look at my creations and post some feedback, I would appreciate that (If you like what you see maybe you could "follow" me while you're there!!    ;)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Downloading to the Gallery
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 10:52:41 PM »
Hi @KellyInMN  probably your best bet would be making a sim twitter account and start posting your builds there and engaging with the simming community there. Remember that twitter is a fully public service so depending on your age it may not be suitable, right. I would add that in my opinion enjoying your gaming time is more important than how many followers you have.  :) In reality it doesn't matter at all what others think, it's about playing The Sims for your fun and enjoyment that is important.

If you do want to start following simmers on twitter simarchy is brilliant, very kind and has loads of good content : https://twitter.com/simarchy
Many of the SimGuru's are also on twitter: https://twitter.com/TheSims/lists/official-simgurus/members
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TaliaSimmySim

• Townie
Re: Downloading to the Gallery
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2019, 11:17:07 PM »
While I agree with Playalot about the number of followers not being very important, if you add tags to your builds that helps with searches and not having cc helps as well. Personally i forget to check the allow cc option so I don't see those builds very much. But I'm a big searcher so tags help me find what I'm looking for. I hope that helps your builds visibility.

anything