Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 389605 times)

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14
« Reply #1185 on: April 07, 2014, 03:28:40 PM »
Congratulations on officially finishing (again)!   :D

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #1186 on: April 08, 2014, 07:46:32 AM »
Loved it!  Thanks for sharing your lovely storytelling with us  :=)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
« Reply #1187 on: April 08, 2014, 03:32:30 PM »
hmmm.... first of all OMG I was replied to by a dynasty creator!!!!!!!!

though now what do I do? I will read the bloodstone manor...... but when I'm done with that  I'll have nothing else to read. Any suggestions of dynasty stories like this one?

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #1188 on: April 08, 2014, 04:07:33 PM »
hmmm.... first of all OMG I was replied to by a dynasty creator!!!!!!!!

though now what do I do? I will read the bloodstone manor...... but when I'm done with that  I'll have nothing else to read. Any suggestions of dynasty stories like this one?

If you're feeling like you want more of the Rhoxi style, (which I can't blame you for  :P) you could always read Samura's Dynasty, which is about Gwenyth's mother and her dynasty. In addition, you can always look through the Completed Dynasties thread for finished dynasties or the regular dynasty threads for ones still in progress. There are a lot of great ones around, so they're worth a look.

Offline audbooh

• she/her
  • Llama Wrangler
  • lurking in the shadows
« Reply #1189 on: April 13, 2014, 11:22:52 AM »
This story was amazing! I loved the epilogues and all of it! It was so cool that your sims got to go to University;D! I am glad that you finally finished it! Thank You so much for creating this dynasty!
unapologetic lover of romance, period pieces, and angsty pretty boys

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #1190 on: May 25, 2014, 12:23:55 PM »
Oh My Hat!!! Another awesome story you've pulled off here, Rhoxi... I love the way you write. Now off to catch up on the legacy!!!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #1191 on: October 23, 2014, 09:32:59 PM »
I loved this story! Dod it get HoF?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1192 on: November 23, 2019, 06:39:51 PM »

Wow, I just finished re-reading Samura and Gwenyth's dynasties, as the Sims 3 bug has infected me again and I wanted to refresh myself on the challenge. I can't believe I never posted a final update with museum and group shots like I said I would, but then, I recall being *extremely* burnt out after trying to wrap up two whole dynasties worth of character stories.

Not that anyone's is reading this anymore, but to answer the HoF question: I am not entirely certain, but ... I felt reasonably confident that Devon accidentally completed one of Gwenyth's blackopps. I wasn't paying enough attention, but I got a pop up notification that sounded awfully familiar. Other than that, everything was in line with the rules. I never asked the challenge team about it, as I was too burned out to care, already had one dynasty in the HoF, and - while not positive - I really do think he completed one of her blackopps.

Anyway, it's been really fun re-visiting all my old Dojos while waiting for EA to get my game fixed, and I am looking forward to playing this challenge all over again shortly. Thanks again for all of the lovely comments, all!

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #1193 on: November 23, 2019, 09:30:14 PM »
Aww I was actually wondering the HoF question too. I noticed they weren't there when I was cross-checking something else. Your honesty is appreciated but I will happily work with you if you can confirm otherwise somehow. But the second HoF spot is still open for next time. ;)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

anything