Author Topic: Store bought content suddenly not identified by game as being installed  (Read 1366 times)

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
So I saved my game and exited before work yesterday morning.

I loaded up the game in the afternoon and got the message about items not loading and being replaced where possible. I looked ... fast grow stations, future loft furniture/fittings, baby swings, etc not in the game. I exit the game and go to start a new game, none of the store bought worlds where there.

I exit game totally clean caches and return, still no dice.

I go into the store ... all the content shows as having been purchased, so I check the various buttons in the launcher, it shows the store bought options as being there and downloaded.

I fully go into game to the screen where you can choose a new world to play in, or an existing saved game and go to the 'downloads console'. I go into downloads console, and I see that all the items have a 'download' button next to them. I find one of my store worlds and click the download button next to that, and return to the loading screen ... it downloads and then appears on the list of worlds that I can play once again.

So I go through and click download on all the items - 26 pages at 30 a page ... lol

This is the first time that this has happened to me ... I did recently download Star Trek TNG uniform tops from mod the sims or The Sims Resource, but that was last month some time.

Anyway, it all seems to be appearing properly, with the exception of the Gothic world.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
I've just had a quick look during a break in the workday (one of the benefits of working from home) and everything seems to be back to normal with it now, including Midnight Hollow.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything