Author Topic: The Kindle Random Town Jump  (Read 40327 times)

Offline Beks

• Immortal
Re: The Kindle Random Town Jump
« Reply #120 on: September 04, 2019, 12:51:02 PM »
Is red-haired boy the son of Kitty Price?

Another great guess, but nope!

Okay, I think I got it! Red-haired boy's mother is Pansy Northrop? Maybe?

It's about time Skyler finally made a choice! I'm happy for him. Michaela seems like a sweetheart.
I can't believe Caspian and Nile are old men already, it's nuts!  :o

Aaaand we have a winner! :D Yes, red-haired Harvey's mom is Pansy Northrop. His father is a lot harder to guess...unless you take a closer look at his sister Michaela, that is. :)

I'm happy for Skyler too! I like Michaela more and more as time goes on.

Offline Beks

• Immortal
« Reply #121 on: September 04, 2019, 06:03:42 PM »
Chapter 48 – Old Ladyhood

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Skyler, in his special mullet-like hairstyle that he only wears when naked, contemplates his purpose in life as he soaks in a bubble bath. What is he going to do with his life? Who is he going to be?

Oh, right, he’s going to be a scientist. This was decided in the last chapter. I just needed an excuse to use the mullet picture. (Is that even a mullet? Maybe not.)

After applying for (and immediately getting) a job at the science center, Skyler takes a quick gardening class and then heads home to start his own garden. Somehow I think he’s going to have difficulty trying to grow lettuce and apples in hard-packed dry dirt, but I mean, I don't know anything about gardening.

There’s more career news in the family. Gladys finally achieves her Lifetime Wish on her last day as an adult, becoming a CEO at the business office after many years of hard work (and maternity leave). Congrats, Gladys!

That evening, Desert Rose has roped her mom and big brother into listening to one of her ghost stories.

Rose: “…but all along, the mysterious woman was actually HUNDREDS OF YEARS OLD!”

Gladys: “Yay, old age! So inspiring!”

(This story was more relevant to Gladys’s life than she realized.)

Moments later, on the floor below, Francine is interrupted mid-painting to celebrate her birthday as well.

But it's fine, because she gets to be THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ELDER THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN.

The next morning, the family parades down to City Hall to celebrate Skyler’s graduation. Look at all these fine Kindles! Skyler is the only one who doesn’t sprint all the way to the ceremony. He doesn’t want to trip over his gown, I guess.

Skyler wins Class Valedictorian and is voted Most Likely to Never Leave the House. Uncle Caspian drowns out Skyler’s cheer of victory with a deafening scream of hunger, whilst Gladys looks beyond the scene in peaceful obliviousness.

Gladys is adapting to old ladyhood rather well.

Gladys: “How’s my little snootypumpkins today?”
Rose: “Mom, stop! You’re my MOTHER, not my grandma!”

Gladys still goes to work every day (after all, CEO is only level 8 of the business career), but in her spare time she returns to her old favorite pastime––fishing.

Gladys also becomes the victim of a very weird glitch that I’ve never seen before. After an afternoon of breath-holding contests in the pool with Clover, Gladys goes around the house with a rippling essence of pool still floating around her body.

“Help, watcher! I’m drowning in the middle of the kitchen!”

(She is not drowning, and the glitch goes away as soon as she changes out of her bathing suit.)

Francine maxes the painting skill shortly after her elder birthday. She’s a huge step closer to achieving her Lifetime Wish. Now she gets to play for tips nonstop! Yay!

Most of the household elders are doing well in their old age. Caspian pops a wish to buy a cane. He becomes the most distinguished-looking Master Thief that ever faked a bum hip.

A few days later, Desert Rose’s teen birthday arrives. Half the town is invited to her birthday party and lines up at the door before the party even begins.

Of course, Rose isn’t even home from school yet. Her field trip to the science center runs late and she doesn’t get home until moments before the party starts.

The first person she sees when she walks in the door? Harvey, of course. He’s aged up to teenager just in time. :D

Lots of old friends are here. Leah Lancaster strolls into the Kindle house, goes straight up to Skyler, and starts flirting with him. Leah! How could you! You know Skyler had a crush on you for years!

Fortunately, Skyler responds stoically to Leah’s flirts. He has his sights set on a different lover now––Michaela, who is still a teenager and still Lucky Palms's greatest fashion atrocity.

The time comes for Desert Rose to blow out her candles, much to the shock and delight of cousin Leonard, apparently. ???

Somehow I failed to get any screenshots of the sparkles, but I DID get this nice shot of all the guests at the party being unable to acquire cake.

And where’s our birthday girl? Ah, she is wise and takes a piece of cake out to the backyard, where she can sit by the pool and eat in peace. Smart girl.

While Rose enjoys her cake alone, Clover takes on the role of wingwoman and starts talking up her cousin to Harvey.

Harvey: “…well, yeah, Rose was a pretty good tag partner in elementary school, but is that really going to translate well into a more mature relationship?”
Clover: “Oh, it will, buddy. Trust me.”

Desert Rose eventually finds her way to a mirror and dresser and gets a new look. She’s a dead ringer for her mom! Rose picks up one of the last traits I would ever have picked for her (or anyone): Unflirty. :( Looks like her romantic destiny with Harvey is going to take some hard work!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Beks

• Immortal
« Reply #122 on: September 04, 2019, 06:19:15 PM »
Chapter 49 – Boy Friend

Desert Rose emerges from the upstairs bedroom with her new look, finds her friends downstairs, and makes THIS face when confronted with the prospect of romance for the first time.

“Ugh, you guys, I do NOT like being a teenager. All these hormones, all this pressure to be romantic all of a sudden…I would rather die than kiss a boy right now!”

This doesn’t seem to faze Harvey. Whilst Clover swoons dreamily in the background (or rolls her eyes—it’s hard to tell), Harvey shakes Rose’s hand amiably. “Hey, Rose. Nice to see you at eye level again.”

Harvey takes off for home shortly after. There was no immediate attraction between him and Rose, to my dismay, but maybe that’s okay. At least the two of them are friends, and that’s the most important thing.

Apparently stressed out by this whole interaction, Desert Rose makes good use of her new maturity and spends the rest of the party downing drinks at the bar.

The party winds down soon enough––for everyone except Canyon. Nile finds his oldest son upstairs in his old bedroom, standing next to Canyon and Bryan’s prom photo.

“Hi, son.”
“Hi, dad.”
“…”
“…”
"I was just admiring this old photograph of Bryan and myself. Marriage is treating us very well."
"I'm happy to hear that, Canyon."
"..."
"..."

And then Canyon leaves. Um, good to see you, I guess.

Here is a demonstration of a fascinating phenomenon in this family. People are always queueing up to talk to Rose. Someone will start talking to her—usually Skyler—and then the other members of the family will gather around and try to jump in on the conversation until half the family is standing there waiting to ask Rose about her day. It’s kind of hilarious. She’s so popular, and yet so polite and oblivious!

After all the guests have gone, only Caspian and Nile remain downstairs. Nile has taken on Caspian’s secret hobby of making a gazillion trays of drinks in the middle of the night, and Caspian is unsure how he feels about it.

Caspian: “Huh. What’s that you’re pouring now? A spline reticulator?”

Nile: “For your information, Mr. Smarty Pants, it’s called a QUICK DRINK, and it’s the most ADVANCED mixological item on any menu anywhere!”
Caspian: “Uh-huh. Mixological, you say?”

Caspian: “See, THAT’S  spline reticulator. Better, eh?”
Nile: “It’s terrible. I’ll take these other ones too so you don’t have to drink them.”

It’s a few more hours before the old boys head off to bed. At least they’re enjoying their elderhoods to the fullest extent.

The next day, first thing in the morning, I get a good scare when Clover goes to fix the broken TV. For a good several seconds, I'm convinced she’s going to snuff it. Luckily, she makes it through her very first electrocution with minimal scarring. (I, however, am DEEPLY scarred.)

Rose goes to her first day of high school and gets invited to a boy’s house—another townie named Jarrett Hudson. Jarrett is attractive, smart, and lives in a really nice house boat, but Rose doesn’t seem even remotely interested in him. The two of them don’t say a word to each other. They spend about five minutes doing homework near each other, and then Rose gets up and decides to call Harvey.

“Hey, Harvey! Whatcha doin’? Want to meet me at the graveyard? Great, see you soon!”

Rose and Harvey arrive together just as the setting sun is painting the desert red.

And Desert Rose gets right down to business.

“Okay, Harvey, here’s the deal. I’m not a flirty person. Not even a little bit. In fact, the idea of kissing you—or anyone—repulses me to my core, so the fact that I’m even bringing this up is kind of, um, crazy.”

“HOWEVER, I do need to find a date to prom. And you’re the only boy I’ve ever liked in any capacity. Basically, I’m wondering if you want to be my friend who just so happens to be a boy. And my date to prom. And also possibly my husband, but that comes later and we don't have to worry about that right now. In fact, if I do worry about it right now I might throw up. So, what do you say?"

Harvey is surprisingly cool with this arrangement.

“Of course, Desert Rose! But are you sure you have the dance moves to keep up with me at prom?”

“Oh, Harvey, I’m so glad! And yes, I’m going to absolutely CRUSH you on the dance floor.”

Rose and Harvey end up staying at the graveyard until well after dark, gossiping and laughing and talking. Their relationship moves slowly—probably because I keep forgetting to stick Rose in a charisma class––but by the end of the night, they are almost good friends and have given me lots of adorable screenshots. Sure, they’re not the most compatible couple romantically, but they get along VERY well as friends. This might not be a raging, passionate romance––maybe it will just be a simple one, two friends growing to love each other deeply over time. But I’m getting ahead of myself.

Or am I?

When curfew hits, my heart skips a beat—for a second, it looks like the two of them are holding hands!

Oh.

“Excuse me, my boy friend just tried to touch my hand and now I can’t move!”

Sorry, Rose. A few awkward, glitchy moments later, Harvey detaches himself from his future wife prom date.

Finally, the date ends. Harvey gives a friendly wave goodbye, accompanied by a notification stating that the date was, um, horrible?

Harvey: “Well, this was the worst date ever, so we’re not friends anymore, even though we spent the whole time planning to be friends and prom dates and potentially lifelong lovers. Game mechanics for the win! Okay bye!”

Great! Now we’re back to square one. Still, I firmly believe that Rose and Harvey are meant to be. They WILL BE TOGETHER. I hope.

Things are still going great at home, by the way.

Nile: “Hey, look, Dad’s working out at 2 in the morning again. Should we say something to him?”
Caspian: “Nope. Just ignore. Just. Ignore.”

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #123 on: September 04, 2019, 07:22:27 PM »
Unflirty is a tough one! Always go for the friend interactions and stay safe! But on the flip side, when they are YA, 'ask to move in' is a friendly interaction not a romantic one. Works every time! ;)
Besides way better to be best friends and let the relationship develop naturally. Though, going to prom Harvey may just ask her to go steady! It's happened a lot for my teens. :)

Offline Beks

• Immortal
« Reply #124 on: September 04, 2019, 08:08:19 PM »
Unflirty is a tough one! Always go for the friend interactions and stay safe! But on the flip side, when they are YA, 'ask to move in' is a friendly interaction not a romantic one. Works every time! ;)
Besides way better to be best friends and let the relationship develop naturally. Though, going to prom Harvey may just ask her to go steady! It's happened a lot for my teens. :)

Thanks deedee! All good advice that I will definitely keep in mind :) I actually didn't even think about the fact that Harvey might ask her to go steady at prom. I just wanted to nab him before some other townie girl did. I hope it happens! Then Rose won't have to do any work at all, which would make her very happy, I'm sure.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #125 on: September 04, 2019, 11:36:16 PM »
Usually unflirty sims will relent with maxed out best friends though clearly that one isn't working out. I trust prom a lot though. ;) (since prom dates get that much of a relationship boost during the event lol)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Beks

• Immortal
« Reply #126 on: September 06, 2019, 09:07:38 PM »
Chapter 50 – Drama, Prom-a

Ah, teen drama. First generation we had way too much; last generation we didn’t really have any. This generation, it’s coming back in moderation.

Desert Rose tracks down Harvey after hearing some disconcerting news through the grapevine at school. (Michaela is there too, looking as un-matchy-matchy as ever.)

Rose: “Oh hey, Harvey! What’s this I hear about you and Mitzi Matlapin-Dreamer? Is it true that the two of you are DATING?”

Harvey: “I guess the news is spreading…we sure are!”
Rose: “HAHAHA! That’s so funny! Because, you know, you’re MY prom date and MY potential spouse! But like…now you’re dating Mitzi! Hahaha!”

…Yeah. Harvey’s gone and gotten himself a girlfriend. I’m not too concerned, though. There’s still plenty of time to lure him back to the dark side.

Or maybe he doesn’t need luring.

Even though Harvey’s got a girlfriend, he and Rose still hang out a lot. On an outing (not a date! really! not! a! date!) to Drinks at Diamondbacks, Harvey spends about five seconds in Rose’s presence before he gives her a bouquet of flowers. Mmmkay.

I let the two of them interact autonomously for the rest of the night. Although Rose happily accepts the flowers, she’s a good girl and doesn’t flirt with Harvey. (Okay, she’s an unflirty girl.) Instead, they just talk. For hours on end. As the sun casts a romantic orange glow over the town. Yeah. This is totally not a date.

They also dance together. Is that a blush I see creeping up Rose’s cheeks? Nah, I must be imagining it. Again: not a date.

There’s also some good teen drama happening. After years of living in the same house, Rose and Clover are finally becoming friends. They’ve been different ages through most of the past, but now they’re both teens and can hang out like proper gal pals. It’s at this point that I realize I’m a little too obsessed with that floral fabric pattern. Ah well.

Now that she’s a teen, Desert Rose can finally make use of that Disciplined trait that’s been gathering dust since her infancy. She’s several levels behind her cousin and uncle, but she’s determined to catch up.

That very night, she has her first spar with Clover. It’s level two Rose against level five Clover. Who will prove to be the most Disciplined? Who will knock the other into the sand?

Rose is a surprisingly aggressive combatant against Clover. She keeps Clover in a defensive position the whole time, forcing Clover to block instead of attack. Clover fights valiantly, but Rose has something really clever going on. Of course, I have no idea what I’m talking about. But one way or another, Rose comes out on top and defeats Clover in their very first spar. Um, go Rose?

Clover spends much of the next day working on her Martial Arts skill, because apparently she’s been slacking. *shrugs* Her father is working on his, too—specifically his zeneporting abilities.

“Clover, my young pupil! Did you see me materialize in the air behind you just now? One day you, too, can aspire to transport your energy through the universe in such a––“
“Dad, not now. I’m concentrating.”

The long-awaited prom arrives on Tuesday. The girls get dressed up in their favorite dresses and look adorable as heck.

Rose is still supposed to go to prom with Harvey, but although he definitely showed up at the house, Harvey is not in the limo. Where could he be?

Ah, of course. He’s being Harassed by Caspian’s cane in the backyard. The poor kid can’t escape in time to catch the limo with his date. :(

At least he has the courage to let Caspian know that he’s being a bothersome old fool, though. And he still manages to attend prom from a distance.

How do I know? Because he and Desert Rose have a splendid prom together. Harvey kisses Rose for the first time, then asks her to go steady. (Y’all were right! Prom saves the day!) Apparently Mitzi Matlapin-Dreamer has been wiped off the map, so to speak. Rose is also crowned Prom Queen. She’s shining like a true heir. ;)

Clover’s prom experience is a bit more mixed. She acquires her first romantic interest—a newspaper deliverer named Erik McKinnon—but she also gets into a fight, is rejected for a dance by the anonymous person she REALLY has a crush on (because who could have a crush on a newspaper deliverer?), and gets a drink thrown in her face when she asks a lonely kid to dance. Poor Clover. I like her prom photo, though—it shows that she keeps a good attitude in spite of her lousy prom night.

I decide to take care of Mr. McKinnon the very next day. It’s Clover’s birthday, anyway, so she’ll be too old for Erik less than 24 hours after meeting him. She invites Erik over to the house. He’s a little bit excited about that.

Erik: “Booyeah, I scored BIG on this one!”

Clover takes Erik out onto the balcony to have a chat with him. Caspian is still in the habit of Harassing everyone within a two mile radius of his cane, so he makes an effort to join the conversation.

Clover: “Uh, Dad? Do you think you could give us a little bit of privacy?”
Caspian: “What, so you can start necking? I’m good right where I am, thanks.”

Clover: “...All right then. Erik, I’m sorry, but I have to break up with you. It’s my birthday, so I’m going to be too old for you in a few hours, and anyway, I don’t think we’re a good match for each other.”

What a nice, Clover-ish way of breaking up with someone. I guess. Still, Erik is understandably upset.

Caspian is all too happy to give some pointers after Erik storms off.

“Don’t be afraid to really give it to him hard, Clover. How about next time, you say, I can’t date you because I’m a playable and you’re a pudding-face?
“Thanks for the tip, but no."
"Why not?"
"Because I'm a nice person?”

She really is a nice person. And she’s growing up, too. *sniffle*

Clover transforms into a stunning young woman and rolls the Athletic trait, setting her up perfectly for her military career. (Her other four traits, if you’ve forgotten, are Easily Impressed, Clumsy, Disciplined, and Nurturing.) Clover’s Lifetime Wish is one we all saw coming: Become an Astronaut. :
)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #127 on: September 07, 2019, 10:14:38 PM »
For prom, Rose is expectations and Clover is reality. There is always next town if she sticks around!

But of course I identify with Caspian the dad the most. I can't think of any upside to a paper boy even if he's the last one in town.

Offline Beks

• Immortal
« Reply #128 on: September 10, 2019, 12:36:11 PM »
For prom, Rose is expectations and Clover is reality. There is always next town if she sticks around!

But of course I identify with Caspian the dad the most. I can't think of any upside to a paper boy even if he's the last one in town.

That is so true. I think for most people in real life, prom is pretty lame. I am definitely planning on taking Clover to the next town, so hopefully she'll find some romance there. :)

Caspian is such a dad and I love him for it. He comes across a little harsh at times (naturally), but deep down he just cares about his family. I think.

Offline Beks

• Immortal
« Reply #129 on: September 11, 2019, 09:38:54 PM »
Chapter 51 – A Flair for the Dramatic

Our chapter begins with a foreboding scene. An elderly Caspian strides towards the garden in the dark, dressed in black, leaning on his cane. Why is he going there? What does he intend to do?

The old man abandons his dark clothing, instantaneously switching to a pair of old swim trunks. Then he leans forward into the spray of the garden sprinkler, waggling his butt behind him.

Elderly Caspian proceeds to play in the sprinkler all night long. The end.

And now, back to our usual programming. It’s Clover’s graduation day! She graduates as Class Valedictorian and is voted Most Likely to Be Mediocre. Um, I think she’ll beg to differ, thanks. (Nile does his creeping thing, because he always does his creeping thing.)

As soon as the ceremony is over, Clover drives the family sportscar out into the desert and gets her first job at the military base. Outer space, here she comes.

And because apparently I was in the mood for epically posed screenshots the other day, here’s another one of Clover at her new workplace.

Oh hey, guess who else graduated? It’s Michaela! Skyler catches a glimpse of his now-of-equal-height girlfriend at graduation and asks her out on a date afterwards. Michaela arrives at the day spa looking rather wild-eyed, and I have to wonder if she’s rolled the Insane trait upon aging up.

She calms down with a few caresses. Her eyes look like they’re bleeding, but that’s just the sunset. I think. (Maybe she rolled the Evil trait?)

“Michaela, hold still a moment. I need to ask you something.”
“What on earth would you possibly need to ask me from down there??”

“Michaela Northr—“
“Don’t say my full last name! The forum hasn’t guessed who my father is yet!”
“Okay, um––well, just Michaela, then––will you marry me?”

“Oh, THAT’S why you’re on your knees! Hehe! Yes, of course I’ll marry you.”

And that is that.

Exciting things are happening all over the place for the Kindles today. In one of the city parks, Francine is playing for tips and finally maxes the guitar skill, achieving her lifetime wish of being a Master of the Arts.

Clover works out at the gym for the first time, flanked by extremely spindly men who clearly have never been on a treadmill before.

Michaela comes home with Skyler after their engagement date. I catch her looking at me very intensely when she’s supposed to be watching TV.

This gal really has a flair for the dramatic, doesn’t she?

That’s why you love her, isn’t it, Skyler?

Ah, I see. He was trying to join in on the face-making.

And that’s when I decide that I can’t wait any longer and Michaela needs to join the family immediately.

With a new hairstyle, we can finally see all of Michaela’s face, and she is a stunning lady! (She also looks a lot like Taylor Swift, I am now realizing. From the front, anyway.) Michaela did not become Insane or Evil upon aging up—she became Nurturing, like her future cousin-in-law, Clover. She’s also Easily Impressed, Brave, a Mooch, and a Couch Potato. Her Lifetime Wish is to be a Firefighter Superhero.

Being a firefighter doesn’t seem to match Michaela’s personality, though. Sure, she’s brave, but she’s also easygoing and a bit of a homebody. Plus, she’s good with kids and teens. Basically, she’s the perfect teacher. So she quits her job at the firehouse and becomes a Playground Monitor at Brittlebrush Academy instead.

Although Desert Rose is Artistic, she hasn’t shown much interest in artistic pursuits so far in her life. She occasionally pops a wish to paint, but not very often. I wonder how she’ll do with the sculpting skill (a skill I haven’t used in any of my files for ages). A block of clay appears in the backyard, and Rose, um, dives right in?

A couple of hours later, she’s crafted a pretty darn good gargoyle type thing. Doesn’t matter that she’s putting the hammer right through her forehead with every whack—apparently, this girl can sculpt.

Now that Francine and Caspian have both completed their LTWs, they are free to make out in the upstairs hallway as much as they want. They've also gotten past the point of caring if their daughter sees. Or maybe they never cared.

The next morning is the first day of work for our newy minted young adults. They bond over plates of leftover fish & chips for breakfast before their rides show up.

“And Michaela, make sure you keep those kids in line. You don’t want them thinking you’re a softie on the first day. Lay down the rules and stick to ‘em!”
“First of all, I’m only a playground monitor, so I won’t need to ‘lay down any rules’ aside from ‘try not to fall off the slide’. Second, I’m not going to listen to a Latrine Cleaner’s teaching advice. Not for little kids, anyway.”
“But––”
“Nope.”

And off they go, with Clover looking extra cute (and excited) in her new Latrine Cleaner uniform.

Next time, it’s wedding time! See ya then!

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #130 on: September 11, 2019, 09:52:11 PM »
Michaela looks great with her new hairstyle and she does have a very pretty face. And Clover looks quite impressive in her new uniform.

I did have a quick question though, well, three actually.
Are you going to put in a link to Chapter 50?
And is the last chapter really 52 and if so, did I miss 51 somehow?
Or are you just messing with me? ;)

Offline Beks

• Immortal
« Reply #131 on: September 12, 2019, 12:22:25 PM »
I did have a quick question though, well, three actually.
Are you going to put in a link to Chapter 50?
And is the last chapter really 52 and if so, did I miss 51 somehow?
Or are you just messing with me?

Whoops! You're right, deedee––I screwed up my numbering system. Chapter 52 should have been 51. I fixed the title in the chapter, and I also added the missing chapter links. Thank you for noticing and keeping me on my toes! :)

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #132 on: September 12, 2019, 12:38:02 PM »
LOL, Maybe it was linked to Area 51 and was on a need to know basis only! Clover is part of the government now so she should be keeping a low profile. :)

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #133 on: September 12, 2019, 03:44:56 PM »
I'm shocked that Michaela's random adult wardrobe almost matched...so what will Rose face with the brother? But dang, we can see her face now!

Offline Beks

• Immortal
« Reply #134 on: September 13, 2019, 05:31:51 PM »
LOL, Maybe it was linked to Area 51 and was on a need to know basis only! Clover is part of the government now so she should be keeping a low profile.

Man, I REALLY wish I'd thought of this in my previous reply. There is no better time for Area 51 jokes than right now! (Clover is under orders not to laugh at your joke, though.)

I'm shocked that Michaela's random adult wardrobe almost matched...so what will Rose face with the brother? But dang, we can see her face now!

I know, she grew up to be so well-put-together! I had to make her un-matchy again. She's not Michaela unless she's wearing a ridiculous combination of patterns. (Though her color coordination has improved slightly over time. ;) )

anything