Author Topic: Items replaced when placing lot from Gallery  (Read 2536 times)

Offline nao918

• Nooboo
Items replaced when placing lot from Gallery
« on: June 25, 2019, 11:43:39 PM »
Guys, I've had this problem since the first day I play Sims 4, I did search so many times but I couldnt find any solution. Think I'm desperate enough to ask for help!!

Either build mode or buy mode, when I place downloaded lot [EVEN [[NO CC]] from the gallery, tons of items being replaced even though I own those expansion packs.

- MoveObject cheat -check
- Included Custom Content -check
- Make sure I did everything right -check
- Restart the game? Make it up to date? -check -

How can I fix this?  :'( I never never have a lot that I downloaded looks like anything in its preview pictures.
Your help is much appreciated.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Items replaced when placing lot from Gallery
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 11:17:35 AM »
This issue seemed familiar to me in a way, though it's been a long time since I've seen this issue popup. I did a little searching on it and found some tips to try, though it sounds like you've tried these?

1. Enter the desired lot, bulldoze it and terrain if needed, then open the library to place it.

-- When trying this as a test, I bulldozed the lot and terrain, opened the library and placed a house furnished.

You mention the bb.moveobjects cheat. You might try turning off the cheat when placing the lot.

If the above isn't working you could try:

2. If possible, download the rooms with the items individually and save them to your Library. Then place the room pieces back together on a lot.

3. Try resetting your Sims 4 folder, download the lot in a new save to see if that helps.

Sims 4 Factory Reset - (What & Howto)
https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=29292.msg401669#msg401669
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything