Author Topic: Random casting  (Read 1961 times)

Offline Drguyks

• Llama Wrangler
Random casting
« on: October 14, 2019, 06:32:30 PM »
Hey I'm looking for a mod that will stop sims from randomly starting fires. My simself was invited to a friend's house recently. For some reason , maybe because he got bored or whatever, he set fire to their household Garden. I'm not sure why this was and I don't use mods except one or two. (The mods that I use are a skills cheat mod and one to make it fun for magical experiments/research). Is there a mod to prevent my sim from randomly casting spells or at the very least stop him from setting fires?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Re: Random casting
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2019, 02:33:50 AM »
I never had a sim set a fire on there own. But I think I know why yours did. It is the mod that makes magic fun. Sims when given freewill will seek to fill needs. Fun is a need. So when that need is low it will find a way to raise said need. You made it that magic does that. One spell starts fires. Normally sims don't do magic on there own as it doesn't raise any needs. You have a mod that chaged that. I would start with removing that mod and see if that is the cause.

Unless of course you have a ghost that died of fire. They will when mad randomly start fires. I know of no mod to fix that.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Drguyks

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Random casting
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2019, 03:51:44 AM »
It's weird that the mood causes that as the wording says that the sim only gets fun when practicing.

Edit: what even makes it weirder is the fact that the magical Sim does it randomly cast these spells anywhere but the neighbor's house. The Sim won't Set Fire To things in public Lots or at home or anywhere else for that matter. It's just on a neighbor's lot.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

anything