Author Topic: Sunburst Dynasty - Shining Forever in Twinbrook (June11)  (Read 128181 times)

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
Re: Sunburst Dynasty - Shining Forever in Twinbrook
« Reply #195 on: February 18, 2011, 02:53:44 AM »
The eyes come from Marc Brandt! (Twinbrook) When I first got Ambitions, I made a Sim and had her marry Marc. I have since gushed over the children he produced with her.

So when I decided to move Wunn to Twinbrook for his second attempt and have Marc move in, I was reminded of his potential relationship with Amy and encouraged them to have kids (they had 3 boys, and a daughter who died). Then when my second generation were boys (randomly), I knew I had to have a girl for my third generation, and she had to marry one of Marc's sons. I had to have those eyes! So Therie produced Fhore with Moses, Marc's oldest son, and he gave Fhore his eyes! He performed his job to perfection.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #196 on: February 18, 2011, 10:01:54 PM »
Therie: Week 19

This picture is our apology to everyone and Franklin for forgetting to make a fuss about his arrival. He is too cute! But not a morning person.

Fhore finds time in her busy school, homework, swimming lessons, and social life schedule for some cuddle time with her little brother. As a typical teen she enjoys babysitting - on her terms!

Sunday night finds Fhore staying home and challenging Wilbert to an evening of one on one racing games. They are pretty evenly matched in skills and competitiveness!

Fhore starts jogging around town when I send her out for errands. I am absolutely sure the store clerks appreciate her ability to work out without sweating! I am baffled as to where or how she learned that but I have seen the proof. Actually, now that I think about it, Dad Tu and Uncle Theo had also developed this odd skill.

Franklin learns all the necessary life skills. With an extra day off a week, I teach him to walk.

While Daddy Wilbert teaches him to talk.

If I remember correctly, Grandpa Wunn took the potty training honours this time.

Fhore runs into an old acquaintance at the Theatre one evening. Looks like Ernesto Curious has had his teen birthday as well.

They have a nice long chat and then my daughter starts the first Sunburst teen romance. She hasn't brought him around the house yet to introduce him to us though.

Grandpa Wunn is just down the street having a blast winning the Red Rendezvous Senior's Night Team Foosball Tournament with his fiancee, Connie (pink jacket).

On my days off, I take Franklin to the park for some fresh air. He loves the toddler play area I designed and set up after purchasing the Town Center Park. I am still brainstorming new names for my park. His face is so cute in this picture.

Fhore invites home from school one of the few teens in town, Shawna Farmer. Back when I was a teen there were at least twice as many teens around. Granted I was related to almost all of them with Uncle Theo's kids Grandpa Wunn's "donation" kids, and my half-sister.

Franklin's birthday is on Saturday and I throw him the party to remember at the park! Dad Tu starts a game of Sim Gnubb with a couple of park goers enjoying the sunshine.

I help my little boy blow out his birthday candles.

Dad Tu and Fhore enjoy their cake together.

Grandpa Wunn, Franklin, and I enjoy our cake with some random gentleman. Check out Grandpa Wunn's face!

Here is my little boy ready for his first day of school. He looks like a miniature version of Wilbert! Except for eye colour.

Next Week: More birthdays! We attempt a trip to China for Martial Arts training for Fhore.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #197 on: February 19, 2011, 02:37:46 PM »
Happy birthday Franklin! Where is the stud muffin??

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #198 on: February 19, 2011, 03:40:50 PM »
Happy birthday frankipoo!

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #199 on: February 19, 2011, 05:41:16 PM »
Happy birthday Franklin! Where is the stud muffin??

Yeah, I read the whole thing over again because I thought I was missing something. Me wants stud!!!

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #200 on: February 20, 2011, 12:45:41 AM »
Ahhh sarcasm! It gets lost in text so easily. ;D

What, you guys don't think Ernesto's a stud muffin? I can't decide whether it's the eyebrows, the frown, or the paunch.

He looks a little better after a date on the treadmill, but you all have to wait to see.

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #201 on: February 20, 2011, 02:42:15 AM »
I just caught up on your dynasty, and I love it.
I really like your naming pattern "Wunn, Tu, Therie, Fhore" ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #202 on: February 20, 2011, 07:59:44 AM »
Ahhh sarcasm! It gets lost in text so easily. ;D

What, you guys don't think Ernesto's a stud muffin? I can't decide whether it's the eyebrows, the frown, or the paunch.

He looks a little better after a date on the treadmill, but you all have to wait to see.

His chubby little cheeks are adorable. I am also loving the I want to take over the world merciless Ming eyebrows.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #203 on: February 20, 2011, 12:45:14 PM »
"What are we going to to do tonight Brain"
"The same thing we do everynight Pinky, try to take over the world!"

Now I'm not going to be able to look at Ernesto and think of anything else, even if you totally change his look LOL  :D
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #204 on: February 20, 2011, 01:09:09 PM »
Franklin is a cutie and Fhore is a lovely teen!  Can't wait to see Ernesto 2.0.  ;)

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #205 on: February 20, 2011, 06:42:20 PM »
Awww, you guys don't like Ernesto? I thought he was going to clean up the Sunburst genes Zo Whelhoff brought in. *Tongue in cheek*

I've never taken a Curious family member into CAS before so I have no idea what weird things the game designers did to that family. It will be a complete surprise! Fhore's birthday was on Wednesday and I can't remember how many days younger Ernesto is. My Sims are on Thursday so we'll have to see if Ernesto ages up to YA this week or if we have to wait til next week.

Maybe I should go play my game! :)

@ Alexandria: I decided to number name my Sims so that they will be easier for me and you fans to keep track of down the line.

@ Rachel: Ah, yes I forgot about the chubby cheeks.

@ Juxt: I guess I'll have to keep the eyebrows now. :P

@ Katluvr: Franklin is adorable! If I wasn't such a sucker for original townie offspring, Wilbert would have been Fhore's biological father too.

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #206 on: February 20, 2011, 06:50:47 PM »
Ah so Ernesto is the stud. Hmm very studly lol.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #207 on: February 21, 2011, 12:48:16 PM »
Ernesto could be quite a catch.  Look how popular Crazy Man was in Metro's dynasty and his father was no great shakes.  Ernesto could produce the next forum superstar...or you could just put him in the body sculptor..   ;D

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #208 on: February 22, 2011, 12:27:51 AM »
Therie: Week 20

Fhore spends her free time after school at the gym. She and Ernesto make it a date! At least I know where to find my daughter when she does not make it home in time for dinner.

Wilbert is really enjoying his new promotion and the daylight hours he's working. It means he gets off work early enough to meet up with Franklin at the park. First they get the homework out of the way.

Then they swap checkmates along with jokes and stories.

When it starts getting too dark to tell the Kings and Queens apart, Wilbert and Franklin head home for more games before bedtime.

Wednesday brings Fhore's YA birthday. I cannot believe my little girl is officially leaving her childhood behind. She wants a small family party so it is just the 6 of us.

Here she is, ready for the next phase of her life.

After cake, I prepare one more dish of sushi for Grandpa Wunn. I decide to use snails. Why is this special? Dish #75 means cooking skill is supermaxed!

Before committing to a career, Fhore decides to take some time to just enjoy being free from school and homework. She spends her days, while Ernesto is at school, at the gym. Showing off a little!

On Friday, with Ernesto still in high school, Fhore invites over her (also unemployed) BFF and cousin Dora for a day of girl time. They play video games.

And then hit the treadmill where Fhore gives Dora a couple pointers. Dora seems a little insane wearing her bathing suit to work out.

Meanwhile, Franklin celebrates his last day of school by hanging out at the library with friend Sandi. [Can't remember how to spell her last name.]

I do not think anyone is home Friday night except Dad Tu. Grandpa Wunn is out at the park playing Gnubb with his son with fiancee, Connie Greenwood, Feisal Greenwood.

Saturday brings one final birthday for Wilbert and I. It is such a mixture of happy and sad. We share one last kiss as Adults before blowing out our birthday candles.

Here we are in our new outfits.

Even with all the birthday excitement, Fhore remembers to check her social tab and notices that Ernesto celebrated his birthday yesterday. After a serving of cake, she heads over to his house for a serious talk.

Fhore gets home just before midnight, Ernesto in tow. They want to announce their commitment to one another with Ernesto moving in. Stay tuned for a proposal and wedding; hopefully. I have wanted to plan Fhore's wedding since her YA birthday!

Ernesto is subjected to a home-made makeover (they left his eyebrows the same as before!) and now he and Fhore have a dilemma. The green-tinted nasty default hair colour has to go but what should his new colour be? His mother is Christen Curious, daughter of Bunny Curious and Sinbad Rotter. His father is deceased townie Sammie Wang. Anyway, his mother inherited her dad, Sinbad's hair colour, seen here.

They are also partial to his Grandmother Bunny's hair colour, seen here. It is a little darker.

They would appreciate any opinions as Fhore cannot decide which she likes better, and Ernesto is getting tired of her switching the colour back and forth for "just one more look."

[OK, it looks like I changed his eyebrows but I didn't. I'm not sure why his eyebrows are different in the picture before the makeover, I just noticed that. Weird.]

Next Week: Will Fhore ever make it to China? Where I am in my quest for Immortality? Franklin starts High School.

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #209 on: February 22, 2011, 01:04:05 AM »
I think the darker hair suits him more.
And I've noticed that happening with my sims eyebrows too - they change when I enter CAS.