Author Topic: Sunburst Dynasty - Shining Forever in Twinbrook (June11)  (Read 128227 times)

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Re: Sunburst Dynasty - Shining Forever in Twinbrook
« Reply #390 on: May 17, 2011, 09:12:26 PM »
This reaction is exactly why I added the spoiler! Oh Simstar, you are a ray of sunshine and joy. Don't ever lose your need for knowledge and enthusiasm of expression. You are delightful! :D

I'll go play my game now.
Thankies~! ^^
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #391 on: May 17, 2011, 10:05:17 PM »
Oh, your funny little sims :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #392 on: May 18, 2011, 08:00:18 AM »
The Storm brewed up 13,000 views!  Congrats!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #393 on: May 18, 2011, 10:44:50 AM »
The Storm brewed up 13,000 views!  Congrats!

Awesome! I should do that more often. ;D

I'm off to play now so hopefully an update (possibly 2 as I think I might need to split this one) before my husband gets home from work in 7 hours. Playing with an AMB profession makes things go a lot slower!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #394 on: May 18, 2011, 10:45:49 AM »
Can't wait! :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #395 on: May 18, 2011, 10:28:17 PM »
Congrats on 13,000 views!

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #396 on: May 18, 2011, 11:15:02 PM »
Sorry guys, the wait for an update will be a little longer. Sim-Friday morning 3 of my Sims rolled wishes to travel to China and who am I to deny my Sims? So we are currently playing in China (YAY for Vacation Home!) but should be heading home shortly, they've accomplish almost everything I wanted them to. My husband works 8+5 hours again tomorrow so I have all day to play (starting bright and early at 7am).

YAY for 13000 views! You guys deserve all the credit because you continue to come back and read my story.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #397 on: May 18, 2011, 11:42:29 PM »
Yay for China!  ;D No the credit goes to you because if it wasn't an amazing story, we wouldn't come back! Right?  ;D

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #398 on: May 18, 2011, 11:53:30 PM »
Yay for China!  ;D No the credit goes to you because if it wasn't an amazing story, we wouldn't come back! Right?  ;D
I completely agree with you Esther!
Thanks for such a great story lily :)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #399 on: May 19, 2011, 03:30:14 AM »
Congrats on 13,000 views, Lily! Now that's huge. But, I am not surprised - this story is absolutely awesome!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #400 on: May 19, 2011, 11:23:14 AM »
TELL US TELL US TELL US! Or at least PM me, please! I won't ruin I swear.
Or I could wait. LOL. :D
Congrats on 131/4K! You deserve it, and all credit goes to you. ;D

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #401 on: May 19, 2011, 12:13:15 PM »
Thanks for the compliments guys! You are all awesome in my book.

@ MissMaths: There will be no PMing plot details from me! Half the fun for me is to read your comments and reactions to what my Simmies do. You'll have to wait like everyone else. :)

Check back later for an update (I promise, even if it means no supper for my husband in his 1 hour window between his day job and his evening job!) I've got Simming to do!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #402 on: May 19, 2011, 01:59:37 PM »
No the credit goes to you because if it wasn't an amazing story, we wouldn't come back! Right?  ;D

This.

Congrats on 13k!!!  Your story is wonderful - I love the Sunbursts.  I'm glad you are saving Patrick (and hopefully others) to the bin.  I made sure to save Raj and Carmelo in my dynasty - they were awesome spouses.  Can't wait for the storm to break once your family gets back from China!

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #403 on: May 20, 2011, 01:57:53 AM »
[It's not quite midnight where I'm at so technically this isn't late yet! Just when you think things are taming down the Simmies go crazy! There will be a couple updates tomorrow as well. Enjoy.]

Fyve: Week 29 Sunday through Tuesday - Some Call Us Crazy, Others Have No Idea!

Uncle Franklin's boys are gorgeous, although I'm not allowed to call Marty and Jarod that to their faces anymore now that they're teenagers. It's super awesome that Sandi and the boys moved just down the street, it makes things a lot easier for Uncle Franklin. He usually heads over to their house as soon as he gets home from work and has a bite to eat. I have to admit, I haven't gone to see the new house yet. Apparently, it used to belong to Patrick's family, his Grandma Mary lived there with her 2 boys. That's a lot of house for 3 people! Perfect for Sandi, Marty, Jarod, Lenny, and Mitchell. I love that Patrick talked the oldest 2 boys into identical athletic clothes when he did their makeovers!

Patrick has been experimenting with the teen population in terms of interesting hair colour ideas. We haven't gotten too many phone calls from irate parents so I guess most are pleased to see the eradication of the yucky green-brown default hair that's been spreading through this town. This beautiful young lady is Haeju Tracy. She is a recent newcomer to town along with her parents and brother. Her spot in our story comes from being the first Sunburst extended family significant other! Yup, Grandpa Wunn's 3 extra kids didn't ... wait, that's not right! I'm getting myself mixed up. OK, so there have been other extended family members that have had significant others - Grandpa Theo's son Julio had a girlfriend late in life, Grandpa Tu's daughter Tammy had a boyfriend and daughter who had a girlfriend. Haeju is the first Sunburst extended family teen significant other. Only the second teen romance in Sunburst family history (my Mom and Dad were the first), Haeju is the girlfriend of Uncle Franklin's oldest son, Marty. [I have very high hopes for "natural" grand-nooboos!] Isn't she gorgeous!

The Grandpas are back working on the Tunnel System full steam ahead! Wunn, being ever conscious of his lack of any athletic or logic skill, takes the inspection of the Tunnel System entrances very seriously. He inspects the safety and security features from the outside ...

... while Tu - although also lacking in logic skill - gets up close and personal with the Underground Gnome Colony. I guess there are legalities involved and humanitarians to appease during this process.

Patrick is sought after all over town for his makeover magic and gets interrupted no matter where he goes or what he's doing. Everyone must have a Patrick Baker makeover it seems. In the gym, he gets commissioned by a hunky young vampire named Jeb. Jeb can usually be found at the gym working out and such. Actually, I'm not sure what he does there after his exhausting workouts. Anyway, Patrick works his magic and Jeb goes from hunky to smokin'!

Jeb then joins Patrick in his workout on the treadmill. The shirt off athletic wear seems to be making it's way as the fashion must of the season here in Twinbrook. I don't mind, it makes working out at the gym so much better! Yes, Patrick did makeover the vampire in the mohawk behind the fitness machine.

With his long work hours, Patrick doesn't have as much time for de-stressing and fun as the rest of us. He starts stealing an hour or two during the work day just to play his keyboard in his corner of the salon, or wherever he is at the moment the muse strikes him. This morning I catch him sneaking in at 5:30! I am awake but half asleep waiting for my alarm to go off at 6 when I hear him come into our room. I pretend to be asleep because I have a big day ahead of me at work. Maybe I'll get him that bass he's always wanted so he can widen his skill set and play something other than the keyboard. *Taps chin thoughtfully* Yes, I think that will be perfect!

Tuesday brings birthday party day again, thankfully it's a 2-for-1 day today! Uncle Franklin is becoming an Elder while my Patrick is becoming a mature adult. I organize the whole thing at Central Park and invite all our family and friends, as always. A formal event always brings out the best in everyone and we get things started with some dancing. Grandma Therie really knew what she was doing when she added a stereo to the park's upgrades she did when she bought it.

Uncle Franklin blows out his candles first, his son Marty at his side and half a dozen noisemakers in his ears.

He gives a good-natured chuckle at Marty's obvious delight in his old man becoming an old man!

Then it's Patrick's turn to blow out the candles on his cake. He looks just the same to me, as handsome as ever in his suit!

Grandpa Wunn has been carting around a funky little science tool in his pocket ever since his last promotion brought him to the top of his second career. The ladies of the house have absolutely forbidden him from turning it on in the house. Wunn figures, since everyone is busy fighting for cake, he's going to try out his nifty awesome toy! Good-bye bench! *Makes note to replace the bench before Mom or Grandma Therie find out* That is awesome! I wonder if he'll let me borrow it?

After cake, I remember I have a book to read if I want that last promotion at work tomorrow. Check out the super awesome fountain Grandma Therie made!

Here is Uncle Franklin after his appointment with the mirror and dresser. He is quite fond of the hat so it gets a wash and stays. (Sorry Crazy, this one is Franklin's good hat.)

Next: Stay tuned for a party of kisses at the pond. And just what are all the Immortals up to?

[I'll be back in the morning.]

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #404 on: May 20, 2011, 03:39:22 AM »
Awesome update! Haeju Tracy is beautiful! Happy birthday guys!