Author Topic: Sunburst Dynasty - Shining Forever in Twinbrook (June11)  (Read 128177 times)

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
Re: Sunburst Dynasty - Shining Forever in Twinbrook
« Reply #645 on: June 11, 2013, 11:45:55 PM »
Sevinn: Week 50

Hi everyone! Yes we are still here, plugging along ever so slowly. This will be a super concise update as the Watcher seems to be forgetting to take more than a handful of pictures to share.

First off, Fhore Moe creates a Grimm snowman in our front yard. If that isn't a laugh in the face of the Grimm I'm not sure what is. The glowing red eyes are the perfect touch.

We also spend some time at the festival grounds learning to throw snowballs, ice skate, and have general winter fun as a family.

After they build the igloo, Henri and our son, 'Eht, decide to have a pillow fight. I think the snowball arena thing is occupied so they improvise.

They also build one of the many snowmen built at the park by us and our neighbours that day.

On the official day off that season/week, Snowflake Day, we throw a gift-giving party and invite a few close friends and extended family.

'Eht is super excited about the bike we got for him, too bad there's still too much snow on the ground for him to take it for a spin. As much as he loves the cold, I think he might be looking forward to spring already.

With not a care in the world, I think our young son is enjoying his childhood. There is much pranking to be had, usually followed by fits of badly stifled laughter.

Henri and I, even after our very weird start, have found love and romance together. We danced the day away at the park on Friday when spring finally came.

Next Week: Collecting 6 best friends and ambrosia for me, teen joys and angst for 'Eht, general elder boredom for Wunn-through-Sciks.

['Eht aged up to teen on SimSaturday but I forgot to take a post-makeover picture, sorry.]
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
Re: Sunburst Dynasty - Shining Forever in Twinbrook (June11)
« Reply #646 on: June 12, 2013, 02:02:14 AM »
Yay, another update! Eht is so cute. The fiendish look on his face made me laugh. Awesome snowman by Fhore.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #647 on: June 12, 2013, 09:06:18 AM »
Welcome back! After the Sunbursts have given me more inspiration and reading material to get me through tough times than I could ever thank you for (really), it's awesome to wake up to this.

'Eht seems like a really fun and adorable child. Good luck with getting Sevinn to ambrosia!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #648 on: June 12, 2013, 12:25:41 PM »
Awesome updates! Eht is adorable! You're so close! Good luck to Sevinn in getting her requirements done and eating Ambrosia!

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #649 on: June 13, 2013, 04:27:52 PM »
Yay, another update! Eht is so cute. The fiendish look on his face made me laugh. Awesome snowman by Fhore.

I'm really not sure why Fhore made the Grimm snowman, maybe it's her way of saying good-bye to gGrimm since there will be no more deaths in the Sunburst family. 'Eht's got some awesome facial expressions, he would be a really fun Sim to play if my game wasn't so slow.

Welcome back! After the Sunbursts have given me more inspiration and reading material to get me through tough times than I could ever thank you for (really), it's awesome to wake up to this.

'Eht seems like a really fun and adorable child. Good luck with getting Sevinn to ambrosia!

I'm glad my little, and super slow, story is appreciated and inspirational. It's comments like yours that keep a weary Simmer going. Sevinn's ambrosia will happen as soon as I remember to have her make 6 best friends (seems I leave that part to last). I should check the elixir shop for Potent Friendship Elixirs.

Awesome updates! Eht is adorable! You're so close! Good luck to Sevinn in getting her requirements done and eating Ambrosia!

Thanks Esther. Things are moving along at snails pace but I hope to have Sevinn's ambrosia done before next year.  :P
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #650 on: June 13, 2013, 05:37:24 PM »
Great updates! You're so close now!  :D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline honeylamb

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #651 on: June 13, 2013, 09:53:08 PM »
I just read this all the way through and all I can say is WOW!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #652 on: June 14, 2013, 04:10:50 PM »
Great updates! You're so close now!  :D

Thanks, Tom. So close yet so far! With a 50min load time, this game is more duty less fun.

I just read this all the way through and all I can say is WOW!

Thanks, honeylamb. I'm glad it was worth your time to read.

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #653 on: June 15, 2013, 10:00:42 AM »
Thanks, Tom. So close yet so far! With a 50min load time, this game is more duty less fun.
Oh my goodness, that sound horrific!! And I get impatient when it takes 5-10 minutes to load!

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #654 on: June 16, 2013, 09:02:06 PM »
Oh my goodness, that sound horrific!! And I get impatient when it takes 5-10 minutes to load!

I spent one entire evening play session getting rid of stuff in hopes of speeding up the loading time - gems, metals, other collectables, old paintings, etc. - that I was hanging onto for some reason. It did help a little and there's lots more I could sell - I didn't touch the produce in Wunn's inventory. I sent Therie to sell anything I could at the elixir shop and maybe I should have found a few more things to consign:

I almost broke the 2million mark!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations