Author Topic: Automatic Dark Form  (Read 9057 times)

Offline Drguyks

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Automatic Dark Form
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2019, 01:21:44 AM »
Right so one of the 'features' of a high ranked vampire is they can use their powers and feed without changing into their Dark Form. I guess it is to simulate they are now so all-powerful that they do not need to even harness the 'dark' to do vampy things.

Interesting I didn't know that. I'll create & test with a low ranking vampire just to make sure it's not a bug. Meanwhile I will keep all the mods in place so that way I can eliminate one variable at a time.

Update: yeah, it's not a bug. The lower level test vamp changed. I feel like a major idiot now. I seriously didn't know this. I'll try to read up more on this. Anything else that I should know?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Automatic Dark Form
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2019, 04:45:08 PM »
It's totally fine, literally impossible to know every single thing about the game.  :) Umm, not sure what else to tell you really so it is better to just pop onto the forum when you have a specific question and we'll try to answer it if we can. And actually, it is a total win that it is not a bug because, quite frankly, there are enough of those in the game without finding a new one!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything