Author Topic: A Caleb Story...  (Read 177 times)

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
A Caleb Story...
« on: August 14, 2019, 08:42:41 AM »
~ A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear ~
Origin ID: Nindigo79

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Re: A Caleb Story...
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 09:13:18 AM »
August 14, 2019

Buggy Don, glitchy Don, impossible Don...I needed a break and started a new save playing just Caleb Vatore. First I moved him into the Widowshild Townhome, but that is one small home. After a while, I found it insufficient. Now, he lives on the Fledermaus Bend lot in a simple house I built myself. All very familiar except Don is out of the picture this time.

Caleb is to become a Food Critic. This job also draws on a Sim's writing skill, so he is writing some cool stuff on the side like poems. Besides cooking and getting to know the culinary arts in depth. He has no free will this time. I can't deal with illogical Sim's logic at the moment. Sorry, Caleb. Minus all the compulsive behaviors you seem to be a master of, you're a sweetheart.

For his Good Vampire aspiration, Caleb needed at least a handful of friends. I took it a step further and made the Goths his adopted family, sort of. Using the club feature, he is having regular family gatherings that are actually really nice. Mortimer and Bella are the parents, of course, even though Bella is the same age as Caleb. I've decided to not to have him secretly pursue her. Who needs a nuclear family torn apart (covers ears)? Instead, upon discovering that merman Uku is a tasty Sim for him, I've decided to continue with my good old same-gender theme. No offense meant to anyone.

Cassandra and Alexander have become the adopted siblings (Lilith is also in the family club!) - with a twist, because I thought it would be exciting to make Cassandra his vampire offspring. And so, she is awaiting her turn as I'm writing this.

The romance between Caleb and Uku has come about quite unconventionally. They are soulmates by now, but neither have spoken a single romantic word to the another, or interacted romantically whatsoever. I didn't cheat. I simply had Caleb write him love emails over and over. Funny thing, huh? I'm keeping Caleb decent, and I would like to do their romance differently and with dignity. There is one open spot left in Caleb's family club (Circle of Trust) - I'm saving that for a potential child with Uku.

Okay, what else... Oh, and Caleb's house uses most of the stuff from the Vintage Glamour SP.

Adopted little sister, Cassandra just after her turning bite. Caleb's first offspring.

Finally dating. And then it was time for a first kiss. They seem to be feeling good about it.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Re: A Caleb Story...
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2019, 07:30:56 AM »
September 3, 2019

Caleb is now a Food Stall Frequenter. Not that he is actually frequenting any food stalls. But this is the official designation of a level 5 Food Critic. So far, so good. Besides cooking, painting murals, reviewing food and drink, so on and soforth, Caleb is also becoming a better photographer, writer, and pipe organ player on the side. And he has started his own general store - Forgotten Bit & Bobs where the Widowshild Townhome once stood.

It is going well with the Goths, his and Lilith's adopted family. Another Sim has snuck into the tightly knit Inner Circle though. Yeah, it is Don. While Caleb was out at the Shrieking Llama to review drinks, Don happened to be bartending that night. And so, my adamant decision to keep him out of this story seemed to suddenly cancel itself just like that. Because when the Don is standing there, smiling and serving costumers while chatting comfortably with Caleb, something caves instantly inside this Watcher. I'm sorry...

Anyway, due to Don's working schedule at the bar, he hasn't showed up during any club gathering yet. He has become friends with Caleb, though, but it remains to be seen if he is a tasty Sim or not.

Ukupanipo, Caleb's official bf, is mostly minding his own business while I focus on Caleb himself. Uku absolutely loves fruitcake and fruitcake doesn't spoil, so I've had Caleb make some to sit on the dining tables at all times, ready for when Mister Merman gets the munches. I've decided not to have plasma fruit salad around, however, as they will make Uku vomit on the nice carpets. We can't have that. On a related note, Forgotten Hollow is not a great spot for fish-people unless they have a large swimming pool. Due to the fact that Uku loves to eat and doesn't care for regular exercise, he is starting to lose muscle.

Lastly, an update on Caleb's offspring - his adopted little sister, Cassandra Goth. She has turned and I decided to make her look like Caleb in terms of skin tone, fangs, and eye color. I kind of like the idea that a certain strain of vampirism produces the same traits in all its members. Like Caleb, Cassandra's normal and dark form are similar.

At the Humor and Hijinks Festival with sister Lilith. Caleb had stood too close to someone else's firework.

Having a blast selling bits and bobs. Which is whatever he finds or creates himself that isn't deemed worthy to keep.

Cassandra's turn while she was in the neighborhood. Caleb is training her and trying to make her advance her vampirism.

Spending some unorthodox quality time with bf Uku in highly questionable places.

Secretly chatting with Don in the dead of night while everyone else is sleeping.

Vampire Cassandra

anything