Author Topic: Restaurant Simpossible  (Read 3250 times)

Offline Isabelalabe

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Restaurant Simpossible
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2019, 02:54:49 AM »
Glad to hear strategies from others. I just want to add few things.
- I did put all five restaurants in the beginning but demolish it one by one after they are sold.
- I felt like 'giving free drink" (or desserts) is not worth it. The customers will take time to order again and the chefs cook again, the waiter serve again and they eat.. all these processes for just 25 extra perks. I felt that letting them finish and leave means new customers will come in and 135 perks per table is a better deal. That is why I only 'comp food'.
- All my restaurants only have one big open space, no second floor. I put two chef stations in the middle of the room and put tables around them.
- I don't use any music because some customers/workers got distracted by it.
- Only a couple customers died in my restaurants and it was near the end of the shift so I just close.
- I don't have club content.  :'(
- I only use 150% price (or lower) in the first four restaurants. Again, my idea was to get 5 stars as fast as possible and move on. It would have been harder if we start with less money. Here I don't feel money is the issue at all.  ;D

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2019, 03:46:53 AM »
I used the Bargain Bend lot for all 5 restaurants because of the great constant spawning of Sims behind and in front of Garden Essence and in front of Bargain Bend (before they disappear over the bridge.)  I knew about that lot from Honey Money, and last year, I did a Rags to Riches character on my own, and I found out about that lot for selling stuff, and it worked for restaurants, too!  I also looked at the winning strategy from the last time we did Restaurant Simpossible, and I followed it closely.  Both of those things helped a lot to increase my score.

My Sim lived in Oasis Springs on a very cheap empty lot with only a few items on it, but she slept, etc. at the restaurant, so, it didn't matter, anyway.  She was cheerful, self-assured and a dance machine.
Sul! Sul!
My Origin ID is Coolsim9999999 --- so you can find my stuff. 

My SwapShop Page

Happy Simming :)!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline techiechick

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2019, 10:54:54 AM »
I'm sorry to have missed out on this challenge - I started it and got to about day 3 and then real life got in the way. Curses!

I liked hearing about your strategies. I was going to do the "buy an empty lot for your home and then live in the restaurant" strategy too, but didn't think of using multiple shifts per day to get the employees trained faster. I bet that made a lot of difference to the star ratings really fast!

anything