Author Topic: Bars No Longer work!  (Read 3288 times)

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
Bars No Longer work!
« on: September 12, 2019, 07:20:38 PM »
Bars (lots) and bar drinks no longer work, with the exception of drinks like root-beer float, or creme soda. I use mods, but everything is updated, or working even if it's not, and removing the non updated mods does nothing. I even repaired the game, nothing. I have no idea, at all what's happening. Is there maybe a mod, that can fix my issue? I'm completely desperate for help, or an answer to solve this.
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Offline TaliaSimmySim

• Townie
Re: Bars No Longer work!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 07:24:21 PM »
When you say no longer work, explain. You click the bar and there's no options? There is no service sim? No drinks listed?

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 08:00:18 PM »
When you say no longer work, explain. You click the bar and there's no options? There is no service sim? No drinks listed?

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

There is options but, they're not drinkable. A Sim can make them, but not drink them. At a bar lot, they can't order them.
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2019, 10:49:36 PM »
This sounds like a similar problem like what has been reported -

Sims can't use bars anymore. 4/12
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Sims-can-t-use-bars-anymore-4-12/td-p/4997563

What was suggested was to refresh or reset the Sims 4 folder. This wasn't mentioned as tried.

To Reset the Sims 4 Folder:

Move the Sims 4 folder from Documents to the desktop. Launch the game again so it creates a new Sims 4 folder.

Try a test-game to see if things are working okay. If so, start copying over the folders and files listed below:

- Options.ini File -- The graphic/sounds/gameplay options
- Saves -- Saved game files - leave out slot_00000001.save which is the autosave. It is not used anymore.
- Tray -- Sims, Houses, Rooms and Community lots
- Screenshots -- Photos you've taken with the C key in-game.
- Recorded Videos -- Video clips you've taken with the V key in-game.
- Mods -- Game mods and Custom content like clothing, hair, skins, and makeup
** Put mods back one by one to make sure they all still work.

Again, please do test your mods and custom content as they can become outdated with most new game patches.

How to Fix Problems with Mods/CC
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=25031.msg426156#msg426156
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

anything