Author Topic: Gardening plant list is out of date.  (Read 1860 times)

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Gardening plant list is out of date.
« on: October 19, 2019, 01:44:59 PM »
I was using your gardening list to chart out a new greenhouse/garden and I noticed the following plants was not on the list:

coconut
pineapple
kava root
mandrake
valerian root
bizarre fruit

In short every plant from Realm of Magic, Strangerville, and Island Living.

You have the best gardening guide out there and I depend on it. I would like to thank you for it. It just needs an update. Again thank you for all the hard work.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Gardening plant list is out of date.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2019, 03:15:32 PM »
Hey @scoed - Since you gave me a list of all of them I went ahead and got them. This bizarre fruit still hasn't grown but I think it's because I'm outside Strangerville so I think that one needs a special note. I don't think I bothered to stick one in the ground.

Anyway thanks for all the corrections you provide. I'm recovering from an illness and updating this felt like just the right amount of work for me so I got on it.

edit: fixing the seasons on these now :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2019, 03:28:04 PM »
Ok, re-enabled Seasons and made sure those are right. In some cases, they bother to give them seasons and in others do not. I think it's a before/after thing for the most part. Hopefully going forward everything is designed with that in mind.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2019, 05:48:19 PM »
I can confirm that bizarre fruit plant does grow outside of Strangerville but given harvesting it is tied to the story of that expansion I do not know if it is harvestable out side of Springerville if you allow the story to progress.  I usually move there if doing the story and as I hate the reward for the apriation I haven't done it enough to know all the details.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2019, 05:54:33 PM »
Yeah I think it's stuck in that phase and won't open until the story's progressed to act 2. Thanks again for the list of what was missing.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2019, 07:56:31 PM »
Glad to be of help.