Author Topic: Power of 10 - What Pries Glory? [Completed 16 Feb 2020]  (Read 89496 times)

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
Re: Power of 10 - What Pries Glory? [Completed 16 Feb 2020]
« Reply #330 on: February 19, 2020, 01:38:09 PM »
Oh my hat. Congrats. I'm just catching up now and I see all that amazing micro-housing-ness in StrangerVille. Such a cool house. I'm glad you got a screenshot of the Legacy Player achievement. :) I'm unlikely to see that. Unless my Eugenics II house gets it.

So many interesting sims along the way. And interesting houses. And spouse hunts. And red hair!

It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Power of 10 - What Pries Glory? [Completed 16 Feb 2020]
« Reply #331 on: February 20, 2020, 01:36:06 PM »
Oh my hat. Congrats. I'm just catching up now and I see all that amazing micro-housing-ness in StrangerVille. Such a cool house. I'm glad you got a screenshot of the Legacy Player achievement. :) I'm unlikely to see that. Unless my Eugenics II house gets it.

So many interesting sims along the way. And interesting houses. And spouse hunts. And red hair!

Thank so much! I'm absolutely enamored of building tiny houses now.
I'd gotten into a rut making houses with their "mandatory" focused and inspiration rooms, but the Tiny Living skill gain boost makes such rooms superfluous.
The Power of 10 is no doubt my favorite of this forum's dynasty challenges!

Haha, I'd never gotten the Legacy Player achievement before, either, since the Pinstar Legacy challenge ends with the birth of the 10th-generation heir.
Thanks to the birth of Marlon, I now know that the Legacy Player achievement only pops up with the birth of the 11th-generation heir.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything