Author Topic: Basil in the lab  (Read 49570 times)

Offline Nikodemonek

• Nooboo
Basil in the lab
« on: March 24, 2019, 03:04:57 PM »
Hello!

I had an objective to create the "Red Hot" serum... And I had to get Basil, yet there was no Basil on the lot!

How can I find Basil on the lab lot?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Basil in the lab
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 05:18:30 PM »
Welcome to the forum   :)

Some of the ingredients you will need to make serums you will need to acquire on other lots/through different means.

This Guide to the Gardening Skill has a plant list that will help you find the plants you will need.

Basil can be bought from a seed packet, click on a planter or use a PC, even though your sim buys a 'seed' packet in reality this is the actual plant that your sim can use to cook with or eat raw etc.

Just for further information, many of the rarer plants to splice and grow can be bought under the 'Gift' category on your sims PC.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2019, 03:59:49 AM »
Posted by: Playalot
« on: March 24, 2019, 05:18:30 PM »  Basil can be bought from a seed packet, click on a planter or use a PC, even though your sim buys a 'seed' packet in reality this is the actual plant that your sim can use to cook with or eat raw etc.

I was just about to say t is but Playalot beat me to it. I just want to say that it is the herb seed packet that you want to buy to get the basil and it may not be in the first one you open so you may need to buy a couple.

Online Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2020, 10:24:17 PM »
Oh wonderful, thanks for this thread, very helpful at the moment.

anything