Author Topic: Professional Slacker on Children?  (Read 2298 times)

Offline HydraSlayer4

• Nooboo
Professional Slacker on Children?
« on: February 13, 2020, 01:10:25 PM »
Does Professional Slacker work for children and teens? I want to do a massive vacation for my Sims, but don't want to lose my A students.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Professional Slacker on Children?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 03:33:24 PM »
No idea but I've asked Carl. I suspect it doesn't work for children but may work for teens.

If you go on holiday and then on returning home use the Lot Trait 'Good School' your children/teens will do their homework in half the time and max each grade in a single day providing they go to school on time with their homework done and use the Work Hard tone.

**Edited to add. You could also use LittleMsSams school holiday mod: https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/176261533773/school-holiday-new-holiday-tradition-like-my
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline HydraSlayer4

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2020, 05:05:29 PM »
On PS4 so I can't use mods, but if I ever pick it up on PC I'll definitely be using that, thank you!

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2020, 05:32:29 PM »
Also you can turn every vacation day into a holiday that let's kids skip school if you have seasons. Someone hear used it to create summer vacation for kids in game.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2020, 05:47:15 PM »
Every 3-4 days (I can't remember the exact interval, a parent with Level 3 Writing can also "Write an Excuse Note" for each child attending school.

Offline HydraSlayer4

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2020, 03:58:19 PM »
For anyone else wondering about this, I finally got one of my children to have 4000 reward points. They cannot buy Professional Slacker, so I'm going to guess that it does not in fact cover school.

anything