Author Topic: Hobos to Heroes: Teen Scene  (Read 34273 times)

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Hobos to Heroes: Teen Scene
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2020, 08:07:01 AM »
Thanks in advance, and especially to Metropolis Man because that FAQs post you're collating is an excellent idea that I foresee becoming utterly indispensable...

I made the 2nd post in this thread, but that's all Glazey's work. She updates the FAQ and it was her idea to make a FAQ. A big shout out to all my team members for everything they do. Some of you have no idea have much they do. I am so thankful.

Offline furbyqueen

• Llama Wrangler
  • doo?
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2020, 11:31:18 AM »
This sounds awesome, way more fun than the Pancake pandemic lmao

Can't wait!!
***Fontaine Legacy [ON HIATUS]***

• Lauren
  • Lyla
  • Leah
  • LucyLyndon Lily
  • Leanne
  • Laney
  • Luna
  • Lorraine (A)
  • Lincoln (C)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Vesper

• Occult
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2020, 06:53:47 PM »
About job levels scoring one point each for the multiplier - if a Sim gets a new job on the final day would they still score one point for the first level even though they didn't actually go to the job?

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2020, 08:03:03 PM »
About job levels scoring one point each for the multiplier - if a Sim gets a new job on the final day would they still score one point for the first level even though they didn't actually go to the job?
Yes, it would still count for a point.

Edit:  This was later changed in a rule change - they have to go to the job for at least one shift.

Offline Vesper

• Occult
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2020, 05:24:07 AM »
Do they have to stay in the first furnished home they buy or can they move? If they can move afterwards are there any restrictions?

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2020, 02:45:00 PM »
Do they have to stay in the first furnished home they buy or can they move? If they can move afterwards are there any restrictions?

You can move them to a different, pre-existing, furnished house if you want. No restrictions other than those - pre-existing, furnished house.

I'll update the FAQs this evening.

Offline SoulGal7

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2020, 11:32:49 AM »
Hi everyone - I hope you are all doing well. I have a quick question. Can the teens have over and above the hero requirements? In other words, can the teens have more than one unique skill? Is that what is meant by the multiplier? Just wanted to clarify. Thanks :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2020, 02:55:02 PM »
Hi everyone - I hope you are all doing well. I have a quick question. Can the teens have over and above the hero requirements? In other words, can the teens have more than one unique skill? Is that what is meant by the multiplier? Just wanted to clarify. Thanks :)

Hi, SoulGal7. Thanks for the well wishes. Everyone in my home is healthy. But, it's crazy times we are living in. Wow.

Anyways, yes, your Teens can have more than one unique skill. All of those skill levels add to your multiplier. Each has to max a unique skill as part of their Hero Status. But, then all unique skill levels add to the multiplier.

Offline Isabelalabe

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2020, 05:18:31 AM »
This sounds like a fun challenge. I have a question.

Can the teens run a retail business or restaurant?

Thanks

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2020, 01:17:34 PM »
This sounds like a fun challenge. I have a question.

Can the teens run a retail business or restaurant?

Thanks

Sure, there's nothing in the rules preventing it.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2020, 07:08:11 AM »
Hey everyone, I hope you are all doing well and staying safe and healthy. My country just went into Lock Down the other day so I'm housebound for at least a month, not that I mind, I have lots of fun activities planned and I'm a natural hermit anyway so this suits me just fine. :D

One quick question for the team, what type of weather settings are allowed? I'm sure I saw this somewhere but can't find it and seeing as our teens will be roughing it I thought this was important to ask.

I still haven't made up my mind if I will be doing this Challenge or not, I have so many other things I want to do but I'm gonna give this one a quick play test to make up my mind.

It's a crazy world out there kids, so stay safe, look after yourselves and please stay indoors if you can and remember, spread love, not the plague! :)

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2020, 10:16:59 AM »

One quick question for the team, what type of weather settings are allowed?
Weather settings are player choice.

Offline Isabelalabe

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2020, 02:25:29 AM »
Regarding "Does the rule about keeping the job until Level 3 and going every day apply to all jobs or just the first job? Just the first job for each teen.  After that, whether they get another job, when they go, and when they quit is player choice." and the last day job also count. Does it mean that after the first job, they can apply and quit and find new job without going and count a level 1 for each job? That doesn't seem to make sense but I can interpret the rules this way?

Offline Teresa

• Immortal
  • Teresa
    • Love My Sims
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2020, 07:00:14 AM »
I can't speak for the team, but I would think they would need to attend at least one shift for the job to count.
2024 Tournament: Join the Fun!
My Tournament Updates: Coming 2024
Love My Sims: Completing challenges and legacies since May 7, 2007

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2020, 10:59:16 AM »
Regarding "Does the rule about keeping the job until Level 3 and going every day apply to all jobs or just the first job? Just the first job for each teen.  After that, whether they get another job, when they go, and when they quit is player choice." and the last day job also count. Does it mean that after the first job, they can apply and quit and find new job without going and count a level 1 for each job? That doesn't seem to make sense but I can interpret the rules this way?

Very good point @Isabelalabe. The teen does have to go to the job at least once to count a point.  I will update the rules.  Thank you!