Author Topic: Why does my female sim have mysterious children?  (Read 1683 times)

Offline Kickvic

• Nooboo
Why does my female sim have mysterious children?
« on: April 19, 2020, 04:00:50 AM »
I just found out that my female sim has two kids with another woman  :o that and they are both young adults.[ I should of noticed before because I have MCC mod and I enabled child support and had to pay it. Which I thought was a mistake so brushed it off and payed it.] But looking at my family tree I just noticed that she has these kids. My famale sim cannot get anyone pregnant and she has female body parts, so I'm pretty confused on where these children came from. Also considering that woman had more kids with her husband. Thus getting pregnant from both men and women, which I don't think is an option in the game. So asking if anyone else had mysterious kids in the family tree like this and of anyone had the same strange situation.  :-\

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: Why does my female sim have mysterious children?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2020, 12:08:43 PM »
How strange!  MCCC shouldn't be collecting child support for YA children either.
So your sim and this other woman are the actual parents?
Is your sim an npc that you now control?  Katrina Caliente has her daughters Nina and Dina, but no one else should show up as their parents, they start the game as young adults.
Oliana  Ngata has the custom gender option to impregnate others, but that option is either/or, there is no "both" option.  I see Leila get pregnant all the time, and MCCC does list Oliana as the partner.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: Why does my female sim have mysterious children?
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2020, 12:10:44 PM »
This sounds like a question better asked over at MCCC page. They will be able to answer your question better

Shannon