Author Topic: Trouble Downloading and Viewing Homes From the Gallery  (Read 972 times)

Offline ransander

• Nooboo
Trouble Downloading and Viewing Homes From the Gallery
« on: June 26, 2020, 09:15:03 PM »
Hello. I'm new to playing the Sims. I recently bought the Sims 4.  I'd like to take a home from the gallery, put it on a lot, and move in to it. When I place it on a lot, it shows up but I can't go in it or even view the inside of it. It's just a house sitting there and I don't know what to do. Can someone please help?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Trouble Downloading and Viewing Homes From the Gallery
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 11:02:36 PM »
It sounds like you know how to download a house from the library and place it on an empty lot. The issue seems to be that you can't interact with it?

Trying to help with troubleshooting, so please forgive the tips if you've already tried them.

If you have mods and custom content, please move the mods folder to the desktop and delete the localthumbcache.package from the \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 folder.

Even if you don't use mods or custom content, please delete the localthumbcache.package from the \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 folder. - This most often helps with gameplay issues.

Try placing the house again to see if that helps.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ransander

• Nooboo
Re: Trouble Downloading and Viewing Homes From the Gallery
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2020, 05:12:45 PM »
Thanks so much! That worked!! :)